Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Who’s renewing, or signing up for IPTAY.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 1

Who’s renewing, or signing up for IPTAY.

May 8, 2020, 5:42 PM

I received an email to sign up for iptay this year and to receive season tickets. I would like too. But I’m unsure if they will allow attendance. What do you guys think.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Who’s renewing, or signing up for IPTAY.

May 8, 2020, 5:48 PM

I'm renewing.

May 8, 2020, 5:53 PM

You got to pay the price to watch 'em play

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I got the email. Thought it was cheeky they sent it.

May 8, 2020, 5:56 PM

I'll be playing wait and see for a bit.

May 8, 2020, 5:58 PM

If you buy season tickets and there is ANY change to the schedule you will receive a refund.

Thank you! I’m new to IPTAY process.

May 8, 2020, 6:13 PM

Thanks for not selling me tickets to the preseason games.

Re: Thank you! I’m new to IPTAY process.

May 8, 2020, 6:16 PM

they refunded all the Spring Game tickets, so you know this is TRUTH.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

already renewed IPTAY and ordered season tickets.***

May 8, 2020, 6:12 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

May 8, 2020, 6:21 PM

I renew every year even though I am unable to attend games. It's a way to continue contributing to Clemson's success.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

May 8, 2020, 6:25 PM

I do like I do every year and renewed my IPTAY. I have also ordered football season tickets. This year they are allowing us to pay zero upfront and pay three installments in Aug, Sept, and Oct. We are supposed to be reimbursed if the season is shortened. I personally feel that the CU Athletic Department has handled the situation about as well as they can.

May 8, 2020, 7:19 PM

As I understand it, they are refunding ticket prices, not IPTAY donations or seat equity. If you are a Heisman Level donor, you will not get your $10K "donation" back. If you are buying a season ticket in an area with an $800 seat equity, you will get your $430 seat price refunded, but not the $800.

2024 purple level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 8, 2020, 7:53 PM

That is my understanding as well. I would never ask for or expect an IPTAY refund.

May 8, 2020, 7:55 PM

Some people are just in it for themselves, not to help Clemson Athletics.
I have no freaking idea why someone would put “quotes” around the word donation.

Have been fortunate enough to be a Heisman level donor for about 15 years. Very happy to give back to such a great place that was kind enough to give me a scholarship, even though that scholarship was always “hangin’ by a thread” as coach would growl. And even though Terry Don cancelled the swimming program, we still support IPTAY and were thrilled with the new softball team this year. It’s a shame their inaugural season was cut short.

IPTAY is so much more than football tickets and parking.

May 8, 2020, 8:04 PM

Already paid iptay and season tickets in full. If no season or shortened season, you will get your ticket money back or credit next year. Iptay money will not be refunded. I for 1 think that there will be a season.

May 8, 2020, 8:20 PM

In the email sent several weeks ago, there was mention of IPTAY reaching out to members should the season not be played or be substantially changed. With people looking for seat upgrades and people maybe NOT donating in order to hedge against a cancellation or postponement, they could have all sorts of issues with seating assignments.

Done did it . .

May 8, 2020, 9:23 PM

and ordered Season Tickets . . . If they open the gates and allow us to be there . . . I'll be one of the first ones in the stadium!!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 8, 2020, 9:38 PM

I have paid IPTAY and tried to order my regular 4 season tickets. When I add the $30 fee to have the tickets mailed, it is not reflected in the order and only shows $1720. Are the paper/ hard copy tickets not an option this year? Really had hoped to get paper tickets. Also, requested change of seats (didn’t really expect that to happen), but comments were deleted in final Application????

May 8, 2020, 10:08 PM

Let me say this. If we don't go back to work we won't have a country, football or IPTAY!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 17
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic