Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Who transfers?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 2,822

Who transfers?

Dec 20, 2019, 6:13 PM

Xavier Kelly graduated. I've got to think he grad transfers. Tj Chase is another name to watch, but not sure if he's graduated. If not, he will probably wait because he's already used his redshirt. Same with Powell. Leanthony Williams is another. He just seems to have guys constantly passing him on the depth chart. You have to think Booth or Goodrich start next year and there is also Sheridan Jones and Fred Davis, who are really good.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Who transfers?

Dec 20, 2019, 6:23 PM

I agree with your assessment. I was thinking about X Kelly transferring earlier today.

Dec 20, 2019, 6:27 PM

What about Chase Brice and J.C.Chalk?

Dec 20, 2019, 6:26 PM

You could just enjoy this ride til the end and let the players enjoy it also. Then after the season if you want to make some divisive posts feel free. Unless of course that was your goal.

Dec 20, 2019, 6:29 PM

Geez Calhoun, lighten up. It's Friday.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 20, 2019, 6:45 PM

Not sure it was decisive. We are just discussing who will leave before next year. Nothing negative was said about anyone. Someone has their panties in a wad. We aren't wanting them to leave. It is just a viable conversation, especially as we turn towards final signing day and available schollys.

Some people treat the players as actual

Dec 20, 2019, 7:27 PM

Dec 20, 2019, 7:19 PM

Hopefully Cornell Powell. I may get flamed but other than blocking or scout team help he's basically a wasted scholly. Hes been here for like 4 years and probably has less than 20 catches. Wore a UNC shirt to the Clemson vs UNC basketball game last year, i dont think it was a coincidence he dropped a TD pass vs them this year. Probably my least favorite Clemson player of all time.

Agreed. Powell and Overton came in...

Dec 21, 2019, 9:09 AM

with a lot of hype and high hopes. Overton has been big at times but Powell just never developed. Seems like every time, EVERY time he had a shot at making a big play he blew it. He has the physical tools - good size, speed... but he consistently comes up short on the field. He should have gone to Jacksonville State with Zerrick Cooper.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 20, 2019, 7:21 PM

Leave that stuff up to the TNet staff. Like last year and Feaster. I’m sure they’ll ask the week of championship

Replies: 9
| visibility 2,822
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic