Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Who is your way to early teams for next years CFP?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 31
| visibility 1

Jan 15, 2019, 8:17 PM

Clemson
Texas
Ohio State
Georgia (they finally Get Bama)

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

For this week's too early CFP teams

Jan 15, 2019, 8:32 PM

Clemson
Bama
O310 st
Washington St

Re: For this week's too early CFP teams

Jan 15, 2019, 8:41 PM

Clemson
Washington
Bama
Georgia

Re: For this week's too early CFP teams

Jan 15, 2019, 10:45 PM

Washington loses their QB and RB. Is the Wash St QB back?

Re: Who is your way to early teams for next years CFP?

Jan 15, 2019, 8:57 PM

texas? really?

Jan 15, 2019, 9:23 PM

Be tough on Ohio St. New starter at QB and no Urban Meyer! They slip in their conference with him; let alone w/o.

Michigan could be tough! They have one half of the OC who ran bamers offense. The other half went to Miami. Coach Gattis is credited for giving bamer it's pass happy - high scoring offense(in part).

Alabama - Coach Sarkisian - will Tua like his style and offense? Or will they miss the co-OC's who were running the offense big time?

I will have to see it from a PAC 12 team. Any of them especially since Washington is replacing Browning! Oregon - can they get past Mike Leach and company who are replacing a QB in their Air Raid offense. Southern Cal as usual will be the most talented; but what will their offense look like. In fact, the defense was suspect LY too. Will Chip Kelly do anything at all that resemble his success at Oregon? Too many questions for the PAC 12.

Big 12 - it's all about Texas. I see Texas making it1 Oklahoma will be replacing a QB! Yes, they have a 5 star coming in; but that OL that was called the best ever at Oklahoma pretty much all graduated! Can they find defense enough to deal with Texas; I don't think so. So, Texas!

Kendal Briles is at FSU and he has a ton of speed to work with. Remember those potent Baylor offenses? FSU will be tough; and with a good year and late season if they only have a loss to Clemson and a win over a highly rated Florida could they sneak in?

Clemson

Alabama

Texas

Michigan

p.s. Georgia could very well get past Bama who I think will look like the Bama we have known in years past next year! If so, just switch the mutts with the elephant. Don't think they both get in b/c of the following of Michigan and Texas. And Georgia proved they were not a playoff team last year despite their argument. Texas btw, beat them! You will not keep a big 10 team with that many eyes that watch college football out 2 straight years!

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 15, 2019, 9:55 PM

They’ve already been left out 2 straight years!! Last years playoff Clemson,Georgia, Oklahoma, Alabama
This years playoff Alabama Clemson Notre Dame Oklahoma

Jan 15, 2019, 10:49 PM

BR549® That was in reference to me saying the Big 10 couldn't be left out for two years, right? Man, I find it amazing the world didn't stop spinning b/c we didn't get a Big 10 ten in the playoffs!

TV Markets and politics is why I figured it would never happen. The Big 10 footprint covers a bunch of large metropolitian areas! I guess if your football teams stink bad enough; even that won't save you.

But bank on this: If a Big 10 team has say 1 close loss to a ranked opponent(top 15) and are big 10 champs. . . . there will be a big 10 team in the playoffs unfortunately!

The poster that said, "every team has questions is right"! However, some teams questions are more about, "who will the next star be" as opposed to who will play! Different questions with different levels of severity! I agree - Bama has something internal going on there and will 1 season be enough for Nicki to fix it? Georgia still has a bunch of issues to me. More than Bamer and attrition like nobody's business! What's going on there? OC and DC be the same for them? If yes, then you get what you get! Meat Chicken(Michigan) has some good players/coaches in place and is more steady of the good teams in the Big 10. Texas will roll through the Big 12 unless Gary Patterson has something at TCU or if Oklahoma can get their new QB up to speed quick. And a defense? Texas already is pretty solid.

Jan 15, 2019, 10:45 PM [ in reply to Re: Who is your way to early teams for next years CFP? ]

Did you not hear??? They're bacckkk!!

Clemson; Alabama; Texas; UCF***

Jan 15, 2019, 9:05 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 15, 2019, 9:07 PM

Tigers
Tide
Bucknuts
Pups

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 15, 2019, 9:08 PM

Fields facing Georgia would be a nice semifinal storyline.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Jan 15, 2019, 9:20 PM [ in reply to Re: Who is your way to early teams for next years CFP? ]

My four as well.

It would be silly not to have

Jan 15, 2019, 9:09 PM

Bama
Clemson
Oklahoma
Ohio St

Go with history until ESPN tells you it should be

Bama
Uga
Florida
Clemson

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: It would be silly not to have

Jan 15, 2019, 9:17 PM

Clemson
Vandy
Indiana
Kansas

I can dream, can't I?

Re: It would be silly not to have

Jan 16, 2019, 8:37 AM

Watch "Dan Hartman - I Can Dream About You" on YouTube
https://youtu.be/621Nk3Ubz4A

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Jan 15, 2019, 9:26 PM

Clemson
Oregon
Northwestern
Missouri

Jan 15, 2019, 9:30 PM

Calhoun2® haha! I see what you did there(KB2 and HJ15) just didn't get the Oregon one?

Jan 15, 2019, 9:33 PM

I guess you could say Oregon because Scott Pagano

what about Jacksonville State?***

Jan 15, 2019, 9:36 PM [ in reply to Re: Who is your way to early teams for next years CFP? ]

Jan 15, 2019, 9:26 PM

Tigers
Tide
Bucky O
Horns

Lil Pup live tweets our semi final game and forgets to prepare for UCF who blows them out by 4 scores.

Jan 15, 2019, 9:55 PM

Tigers, Texas, Ohio St., and Georgia are my initial thought, but virtually every major program including ours has question marks and stumbling blocks if not focused. I honestly think BAMA has internal issues which may prevent their return despite the desire to redeem themselves.

Go Tigers ??!!

Jan 15, 2019, 9:56 PM [ in reply to Re: Who is your way to early teams for next years CFP? ]

Tigers, Texas, Ohio St., and Georgia are my initial thought, but virtually every major program including ours has question marks and stumbling blocks if not focused. I honestly think BAMA has internal issues which may prevent their return despite the desire to redeem themselves.

Go Tigers ??!!

Clemson, Alabama, Bucknuts, and Schooners. I really hope

Jan 15, 2019, 10:40 PM

that it's Clemson, Georgia, Michigan, and Southern Cal. Would love to add some of them to the list of victims!

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Agree

Jan 15, 2019, 10:40 PM

Pac 12 gets left out again.

I think TX wins the Big 10 over OU. And OSU is certainly gaining traction over Michigan.

UGA over Bama is interesting. They certainly can. And Bama seems like a daggum dumpster fire right now with all of the kids leaving early and the coaches jumping ship. But, Saban just has some magic that's hard to overcome in the SEC. I'll believe it when I see it. Although, if I had to pick one, I'd probably pick UGA.

Clemson is a no brainer. Nobody in the ACC will challenge us and we'll beat TAMU like they're tied to a post.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 15, 2019, 10:47 PM

I'd switch OSU with Bama but I think Texas and UGA may make it.

Jan 16, 2019, 12:19 AM

Clemson
Florida
Texas
Michigan

Jan 16, 2019, 8:25 AM

Clemson
Bama
Georgia
Ohio STate

Jan 16, 2019, 8:26 AM

Same teams for the next 5 years as well. There will be an Oklahoma and a ND here and there.

Jan 16, 2019, 8:31 AM

Clemson and 3 teams that don't want any parts of playing Clemson .

DB23

Jan 16, 2019, 9:03 AM

Oh you guys. How could you not see this coming?

CLEMSON
Bama
Nebraska ********** What's wrong with you guys? Have you not been watching?
OU (or whichever team that Jalen Hurts goes to, which ironically will be OU)

This is too easy. Spot the dang ball.

Jan 16, 2019, 9:51 AM

1 CLEMSON 13-0
2 UGA 12-1
3 BAMA 12-1
4 NEBRASKA 12-1

Yeah I know Nebraska but they have an easy schedule, promising QB, finished the season strong and Frost turned UCF around in 12 years from 0 to 14 wins. I think they could be the story of the 2019 season.

Replies: 31
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic