Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Who has the most punchable face? Ryan Day, Jimbo or Brian
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1

Who has the most punchable face? Ryan Day, Jimbo or Brian

Dec 20, 2020, 8:24 AM

Kelly?

because right now, all of them lobbying for the teams playoff spot makes me want to hurl things at the TV

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It's Baltimore, Gentlemen; the Gods will not save you."

Jimbo, Kelly, Day

Dec 20, 2020, 8:31 AM

tight race for sure.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-fatherg-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm just watching the replay on ACCN

Dec 20, 2020, 8:32 AM

about to miss short fg.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-beeksteak-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: 3time’s on a roll this morning

Dec 20, 2020, 8:58 AM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I feel like you have a short memory.

Dec 20, 2020, 9:12 AM

This is always the answer.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Meh,

Dec 20, 2020, 9:23 AM

He’s even less relevant than the Coots

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-cu85tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov
Panta Rhei Heraclitus

Who cares about relevant.

Dec 20, 2020, 9:24 AM

That’s the most punchable face in the history of faces, period, hands down, end of discussion.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

1) Day 2) Jimbo 3) Kelly. Day really gets under my skin.

Dec 20, 2020, 9:45 AM

Especially after his team's thuggery and his whining last year.

And I may be in the minority, but I LIKED our D's thug life attitude last night. Yes, #24 messed up, but after 11's cheap shot our boys were ready to go. And that's the kind of thing that really gets TLaw going.

I am eager to see us rematch with OSU in Texas.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Ryan Day. He’s a whiny #####.

Dec 20, 2020, 11:47 AM

And those red splotches are just targets.
I would ground and pound that #####.

Brian Kelly is just sad. He gets exposed in really big games. I kinda feel sorry for him...but I would punch him. After my hand healed from breaking it on Day’s face.

I can’t stand Jimbo Fisher, but his actions make me feel sorry for the teams he coaches. He took an incredible FSU team and ran them so far in the ground, they won’t be back for at least another decade. He’s going to do the same thing to aTm. That picture of his Christmas tree on the curb is a perfect summary to his life. But for that 51-14 score in 2013, I would swing as hard as I could.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Disagree on Jimbo, first I do not like the man

Dec 20, 2020, 12:11 PM

and voted him #1 face punch, but, I think he gets way too much blame for FSU's issues. They had a clusterF going on and he did not get facilities, etc. that he asked for - they still have not started their version of Daboland even though it has been approved. He did try to get their AD fired and the trio of Pres/AD/Coach were never on the same mindset. They did not put football first and it shows.

He also has TaM in the convo for the playoffs - that is an achievement in and of itself.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-fatherg-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Who has the most punchable face? Ryan Day, Jimbo or Brian

Dec 20, 2020, 4:39 PM

Day.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 10
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic