Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Who else had to turn off the Orange Bowl because of
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1

Who else had to turn off the Orange Bowl because of

Dec 31, 2019, 5:22 AM

The biased broadcast crew? I don’t think the Florida radio broadcast could be anymore biased than the ESPN crew. ESPN has to do something about their overt bias of their broadcast crews towards the SEC, at times it’s just unwatchable. The ACC needs to start investigating a new broadcast partnership. The next time ESPN gameday comes to Clemson no one should show up, it’s way past time to tell ESPN that we’re tired of the bias.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Who else had to turn off the Orange Bowl because of

Dec 31, 2019, 6:02 AM

Good luck with people not showing up for game day. People complain about ESPN but before the season starts there are many discussions about which game might bring game day to Clemson.

Message was edited by: speedracer®

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 31, 2019, 6:17 AM

rhettm said:

The biased broadcast crew? I don’t think the Florida radio broadcast could be anymore biased than the ESPN crew. ESPN has to do something about their overt bias of their broadcast crews towards the SEC, at times it’s just unwatchable. The ACC needs to start investigating a new broadcast partnership. The next time ESPN gameday comes to Clemson no one should show up, it’s way past time to tell ESPN that we’re tired of the bias.

It is an incredible bias reaching the point of “yellow journalism” days of newspaper reporting. It’s annoying

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 31, 2019, 6:35 AM

It ticked me off when they indicated how easy it was for Perkins to make plays in the ACC, but not the SEC. There was a post on here about that, so it was pretty obvious. And then McGhey made a comment after a 4th and long conversion by UF that "Mullen showed his respect for UVA". It was obvious McGhey was giddy over how UF managed to make that play.

BTW: CLEMSON would absolutely shred that pathetic UF passing D, and curb-stomp that over-rated bunch of punks.

Dec 31, 2019, 7:36 AM

I quit watching after the comment about how Perkins could make that play in the ACC but not against UF. Ridiculous!

Dec 31, 2019, 7:54 AM

As a conference, the SEC is better than the ACC. The only people who don't acknowledge that are on TNET. When you hear broadcasters make a comments suggesting or acknowledging that difference in competition, it isn't that they are all bias, it's just a fact.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 31, 2019, 8:38 AM

The Mighty Louisville Cardinals CRUSHED your powerful Mississippi State Bulldogs and after Virginia Tech ROLLS over the Kentucky Wildcats the ACC will once again OWN the pathetic SEC! See how it’s done on ESPN?

Our Tigers are 14/29-0 and that’s what we care about here.

Dec 31, 2019, 7:45 AM

I didnt watch the 4th because UVa just didnt have it. There was no reason to believe it would be a cliff hanger

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 31, 2019, 7:47 AM

Go and expect more of same for Natty friends.

Dec 31, 2019, 7:51 AM

The announcers don’t have an impact on the game. The #4 SEC team beat the #2 ACC team. That’s the norm these days.

Dec 31, 2019, 10:06 AM

Nobody here thinks Virginia is an elite team, but they sure competed with another overrated SEC team. It is pathetic that another SEC fanboy has to come here and boast about a team that beat an opponent that their team could not even score on.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's an easy solution..

Dec 31, 2019, 7:55 AM

The ACC just needs to not lose 80% of the time they play the SEC outside of Clemson.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

GO TIGERS!!

Replies: 11
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic