Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Who do y'all think we'll beat worse
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 1

Who do y'all think we'll beat worse

Dec 14, 2020, 4:00 PM

Notre Dame, Ohio State or Bama? Or will we beat them each by 35 points? Honestly I think we'll beat Notre Dame and Bama by a lot, but we'll beat Ohio State by a whole lot.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Yes***

Dec 14, 2020, 4:02 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Can you not follow any directions?***

Dec 14, 2020, 4:08 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Yes***

Dec 14, 2020, 4:08 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Nobody cares that you think anyway dookiecoot***

Dec 14, 2020, 4:10 PM

"dookiecoot"

Dec 15, 2020, 11:28 AM

lol

nailed it

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Re: Who do y'all think we'll beat worse

Dec 14, 2020, 4:04 PM

Depends if we are at full strength. Obviously the over with everyone healthy. If we are missing a bunch of players we might only beat each of them by 21 or so, which would be a bummer to play so poorly due to injuries or covid. The young guys need to learn too. It would be interesting to see what the Herbstreit brother could do. A Championship is a Championship though.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 14, 2020, 4:06 PM

I imagine it’ll play out something like this

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

back when wrestlers look like wreslters

Dec 14, 2020, 5:36 PM

todays acrobats look like warrior could have taken a dump bigger than them

Dec 14, 2020, 5:24 PM

Who do we play first?
That will be Notre Dame.
Beat the Irish then worry about whoever is next.
Lose to the Irish we don't play the other two because we will not be in the top 4.
That's what I "honestly" think.
Don't like my answer.
Then call Dabo and ask him his thoughts.

Shoot me his digits - in a Tmale - because there are a BUNCH

Dec 14, 2020, 5:32 PM

of idjits on here.

And then I'll do that - I'll call CDS and ask him his thoughts.

K ? Thanks.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Here - I'll play your silly little game, coot:

Dec 14, 2020, 5:31 PM

We beat noter dame worstester

We beat o310 worstestest

We beat the bamer elephants worstesterest.

Championship #4 - The BESTEST EVER ! ! !

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Hey, wait, did I miss something? I thought you said we were

Dec 15, 2020, 8:25 AM

going to be playing the coots in the Gator Bowl?

Wait a minute.... maybe that was classof1994®.... I always get you two mixed up...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

Dec 15, 2020, 8:34 AM

I think Bama would be a good game. Best coach of the 3, and probably the best talent.

Assuming we have a healthy team...
Bama - pick em (probably within 7 either way) 42-38ish
OSU and ND - 3 tds (OSU probably has a better offense and ND a better D). So 48-27 against OSU or 38-17 against ND.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Bama to me this year is the great Unknown, since, let's face

Dec 15, 2020, 8:43 AM

it, whether they want to admit it or not, this was a down year for the SEC in general. A&M has only lost one game, but their offense will not keep any defensive coordinators up at night worrying about them. So, moreso than any recent year, Bama really is in a league by themselves, and will not truly be tested until the CFP.

Recent experience says the games with either 0310 State or the Gomers will be close, hard fought affairs.

I fully expect Bama to roll Florida like a fat doobie in the SEC Championship game.

When will we have an opportunity to play Ohio State?***

Dec 15, 2020, 8:52 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Dec 15, 2020, 8:56 AM

We beat Bama worst because they are the only ones who will show up.

Ohio State will pull an FSU and hide behind the Rona.

ND will tap out because their DC is leaving to coach a woman's soccer team somehwere.

Dec 15, 2020, 9:26 AM

I think we'll beat ND by a lot, Ohio state by the most, and Bama by more.

Replies: 17
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic