Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Who are the Coots on This Board?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 19
| visibility 4,052

Who are the Coots on This Board?

Dec 24, 2017, 5:34 PM

We always question those who we think are coots invading this board, some in jest and some who appear to be the real deal. Being a bit research oriented, I decided to take the bull by the horns and see if I could actually identity who was really a coot. In the past there were certain clues that identified these poachers. Any poster who included a "5-peat" in his handle or message was easily identified. The number 5 led me to believe a coot would have a number in his handle that had a connection to something in the coot world. The coots were bragging about their 23 recruits they reeled in on the recent signing date so I began searching for a 23 in a poster's handle. Lo and behold, there was Tigerdug23. Now we know at least one coot on this board. Ha !!!

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dang! He used to be a Favorite of mine!!

Dec 24, 2017, 6:02 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

i KNEW it!

Dec 24, 2017, 6:04 PM

but i also think Classof09 is pretending to be one....

Merry Christmas to you and yours, Joe!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

Re: i KNEW it!

Dec 24, 2017, 6:22 PM

Wooten just verified he is one.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Joe21, it's really

Dec 24, 2017, 6:34 PM

hard to pull something over on the over 60 crowd. Sir, you are the head honcho.

Merry Christmas!!!!

Ron W. 71PR

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Butt wait just a minute Joe

Dec 24, 2017, 6:44 PM

you joined the bored in Feb the 2 month and have 21 in your handle........21 + 2, naw that has to be wrong.

MERRY CHRISTMAS JOE21

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

monter le cheval de fer
A coot will usually blink when hit in the head with a ball-peen hammer

Re: Who are the Coots on This Board?

Dec 24, 2017, 7:09 PM

Merry Christmas Mr. C.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's really easier to tell than that, Joe

Dec 24, 2017, 9:08 PM

They're the ones with mites.

Dec 24, 2017, 9:14 PM

Mr Joe !

Here I was yesterday sending all of this reverence your way ...and now this ?

I was born on June 23rd if you must know , and my imaginitave search for a TNet handle stopped itself right there .

There are a coupla Coots in my family though , I cannot tell a lie .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

I heard a....

Dec 24, 2017, 11:50 PM

rumor about you! ;)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

A coot is: A USuCk fan who pretends to be a Clemson fan,

Dec 24, 2017, 11:49 PM

but usually it’s pretty easy to spot them. There’s just something so white trashy about the way they type and carry on conversation.

Watch out for @deadsolidperfect®

Must be a difficult task

Dec 25, 2017, 7:19 AM

since the cleansing down at W-B and the Natty. The four streak and CFP have been great pest control around here.

I’d help, but...

Dec 25, 2017, 11:35 AM

Lists are verboten!

Merry Christmas!

~JKB

If you take the first letters of “Gamecocks Will Prevail”

Dec 25, 2017, 11:40 AM

you get GWPTiger®
Not a coincidence..

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

'I Cannot Sanction Your Buffoonery'

Good thing they didn't sign 24 or 21

Dec 25, 2017, 2:16 PM

smitty1959 (1+9+5+9=24)

Si vis pacem, para bellum (if you want peace, prepare for war)
USMC 1980-83
-Camp Lejeune
-Beirut, Lebanon
SC National Guard 1983-2018

Dec 25, 2017, 5:40 PM

I understand why coots troll this site. They want to see what Elite success feels like. Just by trolling our sites maybe they get a small taste of what Greatness feels like and how awesome it is to be a Clemson Tiger!

But then that crash back down to the reality of being a gamecock has to be a long hard and painful fall.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yea yea Joe, a particular number on your screen name makes you a coot...what great logic

Dec 25, 2017, 6:32 PM

The las time i checked, the beginning of Clemson's cadence count started out 1-2-3-4 hence the 123 in my screen name. Maybe you should go back to your research or drawing board and come up with some better reasoning.

Re: Yea yea Joe, a particular number on your screen name makes you a coot...what great logic

Dec 25, 2017, 8:13 PM

That meter may need some calibration .

DB23

Lol, deer lowered.

Dec 26, 2017, 2:37 PM [ in reply to Yea yea Joe, a particular number on your screen name makes you a coot...what great logic ]

smh

"When I was 6 my Mother let me have a kitten. It died. Don't send prayers, a TU is better." - tugalooriver circa 2022

Dec 26, 2017, 6:16 PM

The best way to out a coot is to check their post history. It's impossible for them to keep up a ruse over the long haul.

Replies: 19
| visibility 4,052
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic