Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Where did the Coots get the money?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1,393

Where did the Coots get the money?

Nov 15, 2020, 9:38 PM

Did they have boosters like FSU step up and pay Chump’s buyout? Or is the school stuck with having to pay it, along with all the assistants’ buyouts, and the new coach?
All the Coot fans on social media are so excited, not even worried about the financial impacts.
Of course, I am talking about Coots and thinking logically. Like pigs flying.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

friends of the university...

Nov 15, 2020, 9:47 PM

and other's 'vested' in football success... watch for new buildings being named around the campus and athletic department... i'm just saying...
can't wait to hear the chatter about some guy liquored up at the bar at Hall's Chophouse bragging about his 'donation'... LOL

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Where did the Coots get the money?

Nov 15, 2020, 9:50 PM

A few days ago, Jamie Harrison was boasting about his fundraising prowess and promised to help out with any buyout for Coach Mus.

(I think it was sarc/).

Jamie Harrison is one of the few persons in the world who has given a poorer return on a multi million dollar investment than Coach Mus.

Nov 15, 2020, 9:58 PM

Agree when you spend a Historical amount of $57 million dollars for a job that pays about $200,000 a year. It makes you wonder what that person’s motivation was?? I doubt Jamie
Harrison could raise $10 million in SC much less enough to buyout WM’s contract. Maybe Pelosi and Schumer gave him an advance on his next run for elective office!!??

Message was edited by: wueagle86®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There are probably some huge boosters who now will feel that

Nov 15, 2020, 10:01 PM

not only is the Athletic Department indebted to them, they will feel it should be RUN BY THEM. And so, they will swirl even further down the toilet, if that is possible.

(If they hire Hugh Freeze, it is definitely possible.)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: There are probably some huge boosters who now will feel that

Nov 15, 2020, 10:12 PM

Their athletic dept. is already in debt by 50 million or so because of their new buildings. Somebody has to come up with a lot of money.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 15, 2020, 10:51 PM

They have $1 million in scrap metal near the stadium that they could sell.

Replies: 6
| visibility 1,393
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic