Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Early Christmas
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 1,409

Early Christmas

Dec 3, 2018, 12:42 PM

Thankful our Tigers are headed to Dallas! Took my daughter to her first game earlier this year and things did not go well....She battles some anxiety issues and we were unsure how she would react the heat that day did not help her and she was so excited she could not nap on the way to the game, by the time the game started she was ready to leave. Poor girl, As much as I love being back in Death Valley it really put a damper on the mood.

Being in Kansas I don't get to make it out to a lot of games anymore but the ones I have, have definitely been cherished. The love of my life sent me home in 15 to visit a terminally ill family member and gave me and my dad tickets to the 15 ACC Championship, in 2016, her, I and two of our friends that are OSU fans made the long trek to the Fiesta Bowl (even longer car ride back for them).

Yesterday after the selection show the wife asked how far is Dallas? Oh, bout 6 1/2 hours. Your sister lives outside of Dallas you and your dad (Who lives in Mobile, AL) should go out visit your sister and go to the game!

Tickets purchased!!!!! can't wait to see the Tigers Play

1 2 3 4 1 2 3 4 C L E M S O N TIGERS Fight Tigers Fight Tigers Fight Fight Fight!

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Where

Dec 3, 2018, 1:25 PM

Where did you buy your tickets?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Where

Dec 3, 2018, 5:20 PM

ticketzoom.com

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 2
| visibility 1,409
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic