Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Bama butthurt still tender
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 1

Bama butthurt still tender

Jun 24, 2019, 1:18 PM

check the comments

https://twitter.com/CFBKings/status/1140733447318712323

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Bama butthurt still tender

Jun 24, 2019, 1:23 PM

I wish that someone had stated the obvious fact that CLEMSON has beaten Bama twice as many times in the past 3 years as all other teams combined. Facts rule. :)

whale, the last time i had my butt spanked like that, it

Jun 24, 2019, 1:58 PM

hurt a while too!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Two reasons for the butt hurt:

Jun 24, 2019, 2:12 PM

1. Clemson's the only team that can 'talk' with Bama and...

2. This one's worse...Bama won't be beating Clemson in the next 2-3 years. They know it...it's big bitter pill to swallow, but...'It is what it is.'

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Two reasons for the butt hurt:

Jun 24, 2019, 2:30 PM

After what BV showed the rest of the SEC, Bama may not even be a CFP factor. How many SEC Defensive Coordinators do you believe have watched, broken down and schemed the game film from the Natty? The teams with D talent like LSU, Auburn, UGA and a couple others will be prepared for Tua and company this season.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Third reason...

Jun 24, 2019, 2:32 PM [ in reply to Two reasons for the butt hurt: ]

Clemson made their coach look clueless.

Players make mistakes that are out of the coaches control, but Saban had no answers for what was happening on the field.

This is the reason for the comments about Clemson having all season to prepare for bama.

They were out played.

THey were BADLY out coached.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Third reason...

Jun 24, 2019, 2:43 PM

He wasn't exactly clueless, he did say that we were using schemes that others had used against them, he called it Copy Cat. I guess those other teams coaches wasn't wise enough to catch onto what they doing was working, bc none of them that we copied beat them!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 24, 2019, 2:27 PM

This should help with Bama's condition ;)

Jun 24, 2019, 2:35 PM

You will need a lot bigger pail than that to offer them Alabamians!!! :)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

When you’re a braggadocio’s blowhard you Gotta make excuses

Jun 24, 2019, 2:42 PM

When you lose. This is all driven by the talking head propagandist on the SEC network that makes excuses for every loss by an SEC team Because it would go against their propaganda that the SEC is supreme. No conference in America is more self consumed in self promoting then the braggadocio‘s SEC. every SEC fan base buys the charade that the SEC is supreme and heads and shoulders above every other conference and they come to the defense of every SEC team that loses with their list of excuses, in order to keep this Maroge alive no SEC team can ever be beaten by a team that is a just better.

the Only way to rid this nonsense ———

Jun 24, 2019, 3:06 PM

Is to do it again and again and again, assuming Bama makes it that far.

44 to 16. And it easily could have been worse because the Elephants were never in the game! A tub of ice water works nicely.

Re: When you’re a braggadocio’s blowhard you Gotta make excuses

Jun 24, 2019, 3:06 PM [ in reply to When you’re a braggadocio’s blowhard you Gotta make excuses ]

I remember one of my gamecock friends posted on Facebook..."Cmon Missouri, show us you have what it takes to be in the SEC!"

Missouri went on to win the SEC East, and they immediately had SEC speed, with SEC players.

I LOL'ed.

I still remember Gamehen fans saying

Jun 24, 2019, 3:09 PM

it'd take Mizzou 20 years to compete in the SEC. Guess they thought that, cause it took them that long LOL

Re: I still remember Gamehen fans saying

Jun 26, 2019, 8:28 AM

They've been competitive in their own division 3 times since joining in 1992 .
They've been competitive in the entire SEC Conference once , and got the worst beating in SECCG history laid on them in that one chance .

They're an absolute bottom dweller .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Re: I still remember Gamehen fans saying

Jun 26, 2019, 11:44 AM [ in reply to I still remember Gamehen fans saying ]

And they (coots) still aren't competing very well in the SEC. Personally, I believe they are better suited for Conference Carolinas where they could compete every year and actually when some championships, and give them reason to have a trophy case built and displayed outside of a closet somewhere on campus. I know, I know that they would believe and brag the trophies that they could win in the Conference Carolinas was just as equal to the trophies that we win, but that wouldn't be no different than now with them believing they are one of the best teams in SEC, and their lack of trophies are the results of getting so beat up playing their schedule, and that is a good excuse bc they are, beat up from playing in the SEC!!!

Jun 25, 2019, 3:10 AM

I live on Oahu and love to wear my Clemson natty garb on island. It goes over like a turd in a punch bowl with all of the Tua lovers and bama bandwagon riders. Tide rolled! Go TIGERS!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 26, 2019, 8:10 AM

Isn't DJ also from Hawaii? That's going to be interesting.

Jun 26, 2019, 12:01 PM

I think his roots are Polynesian but I'm not sure he is originally from Hawaii.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 17
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic