Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
When/if BV leaves for a HC job
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1

When/if BV leaves for a HC job

Jan 25, 2020, 9:31 PM

Does dabo go and hire a DC from another program or do you think there is an candidate on the coaching staff already that is learning from BV kinda like Scott and Elliot did from Chad Morris? Just wondering what you guys think

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: When/if BV leaves for a HC job

Jan 25, 2020, 9:36 PM

Does dabo go and hire a DC from another program or do you think there is an candidate on the coaching staff already that is learning from BV kinda like Scott and Elliot did from Chad Morris? Just wondering what you guys think

Hire will be in-house. Todd Bates will make a good DC

What leads you to believe Bates would be a good DC?

Jan 25, 2020, 9:43 PM

I’m just curious. Not necessarily disagreeing.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 25, 2020, 9:53 PM

Just when do you think BV will leave since he has been saying ever since he settled in at Clemson that, HE WAS NOT INTERESTED IN BEING A HC, and that he was a loyal type of guy, and HE and HIS FAMILY LOVE it AT CLEMSON. So please tell, when do you believe he will leave, and maybe we can tell you where he might go, bc something will have leaked out around that time, and who the next DC may be!!!!!!!!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 25, 2020, 9:59 PM

Brent Probably gets his sons through college, but eventually he's gonna want HIS program. Probably back towards Kansas, Oklahoma, Texas area.

Tell 'em u6c coot

Jan 25, 2020, 10:29 PM

Jan 25, 2020, 10:03 PM [ in reply to Re: When/if BV leaves for a HC job ]

Thats why i said when/if. Yes he could be like Bud Foster and just stay at Clemson the rest of his career but there's also a possibility that he might want to run his own program in the future. Just an offseason topic to talk about

Jan 25, 2020, 9:56 PM

Not sure if you want to always do in breeding . Every now and then, you need to introduce Gene's from a different gene pool.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2013_nascar_champ.gif2014_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 25, 2020, 11:18 PM

If he left would Adam go with him? They are sorta joined at the hip you could say. I hope he never leaves tho?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Class of ‘71. Went through “rat season” and glad I did.

Replies: 8
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic