Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Listen all you choke-job dawg trolls slobering on this site:
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 20
| visibility 1

Listen all you choke-job dawg trolls slobering on this site:

Jun 6, 2019, 6:32 PM

You HAVE NO EXCUSE. You didn't just choke THIS year. You did the SAME THING last year. And you could and should have learned your lesson, but you DIDN'T.

And you didn't just choke in the regular season. Instead of proving to the world you actually did deserve to be in the play offs, you got man-handled by a four-loss team that's rebuilding its program.

It's very simply: you just can't finish a game... AL-A-BAMA!

And don't know how to finish a season...TEX-AS!

The fact is, at this point in time, your players, no matter how athletic they are or how many "stars" some talking head thinks they deserve, they simply don't have the character or fortitude to FINISH.

Stop spewing excuses and living in a dreamworld about your Tiger Town betters.

Instead TEACH YOUR PLAYERS to FINISH! Win something of IMPORTANCE! And then you'll have earned the right to come back here and yip-yip about your success.

But until then, go curl up under your old shack's porch and DREAM about what we get to EXPERIENCE. Maybe one day you'll get to do the same.

But not until you stop barking and start working.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

BengalBilly delivers!

Jun 6, 2019, 8:28 PM

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

In UGA’s defense, finishing wasn’t their problem against....

Jun 7, 2019, 6:14 AM

LSU. Starting was.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

They forgot to finish

Jun 7, 2019, 7:34 AM

they're pregame warmup?

Re: Listen all you choke-job dawg trolls slobering on this site:

Jun 7, 2019, 7:32 AM

There's a lot of anger in that post. I hope things are okay. Good luck to you, my friend.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 7, 2019, 7:35 AM

Luck's what you boys need. And a lot of it.

We have Trevor & Co.

What's the over/under on UGa player arrests this summer?

Jun 7, 2019, 10:21 AM [ in reply to Re: Listen all you choke-job dawg trolls slobering on this site: ]

I'm thinking 6... as in 6 more.

Of course, the two arrests in April (Brenton Cox and Robert Beal) who join Latavious Brini, Jaden Hunter, Tyler Simmons and Tyrique Stevenson make six Georgia football players to face charges in the last few months alone so my over/under of 6 may be a bit too conservative.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: What's the over/under on UGa player arrests this summer?

Jun 7, 2019, 11:00 AM

When will the next former Clemson athlete be arrested for a violent crime, like the baseball player recently arrested for assault or the former football players arrested for armed robbery. How about suspensions for PEDs...expect any more Clemson players will be caught in that? Why don't we stick to discussions about sports and not pretend any school or program is holier than another.

Jun 7, 2019, 11:04 AM

Why don't you look at the arrest record for your own team-By the way-you really didn't win the sec 2 years ago-Albern beat bammer for the west division-You would have lost to bammer in the seccg. It's called the sec least for a reason. Go back to your own lame boards and sniff the rear end of your fellow mutts.

Jun 7, 2019, 11:15 AM

Congrats on the post containing the most (and most incoherent) insults of the day.

Jun 7, 2019, 2:45 PM

If you are going to insult our school here pus-be man enough to take the response. Incoherent to you yes. we have no inteest in your opinion here.

Jun 7, 2019, 11:05 AM [ in reply to Re: What's the over/under on UGa player arrests this summer? ]

December 17th, 2024
No
No pretending. Clemson is holier than UGA. Says so in the bible.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

I know most of you jawjuh crackers only have a

Jun 7, 2019, 3:49 PM [ in reply to Re: What's the over/under on UGa player arrests this summer? ]

third-grade reading level, so I'll type slowly:

I n e v e r s a i d o u r t e a m w a s a b o v e r e p r o a c h. [L o o k i t u p.]

I j u s t s a i d o u r p l a y e r s k n e w h o w t o F I N I S H t o w i n c h a m p i o n s h i p s.

A n d y o u r s d o e s n' t.

( K i n d o f l i k e t h i s d i s c u s s i o n.)

Jun 7, 2019, 10:35 AM

You tell em BengalBilly!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DO NOT LISTEN TO THIS GUY.. HE IS FULL OF IT

Jun 7, 2019, 10:39 AM

nothing is wrong at UGA.. no need to change anything. Keep doing what your doing... trying to make Bama better.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

^^^^^ He's absolutely right! I was hopped up on meds

Jun 7, 2019, 10:48 AM

when I wrote this.

My bad.

The Buhdawg program is perfect. Nothing to change. Just keep on keepin' on.

DO NOT LISTEN TO THIS GUY.. HE IS FULL OF IT

Jun 7, 2019, 10:39 AM

nothing is wrong at UGA.. no need to change anything. Keep doing what your doing... trying to make Bama better.

Wow! That's telling them!

Jun 7, 2019, 12:08 PM

Way to go, Bengal B

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Re: Wow! That's telling them!

Jun 7, 2019, 2:27 PM

Just tryin' to do my part, TR.

Jun 7, 2019, 5:04 PM

Ugay's late season embarrassments are just like Loserville's in 2016. Loserville only hung with their coach one year after that. Ugay probably not that Smart.

Jun 7, 2019, 11:39 PM

They did put up with "Rich with t but no trophy" for LONG time.

Replies: 20
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic