Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
What's it gonna take?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1,229

What's it gonna take?

Mar 4, 2020, 2:54 PM

What's it gonna take to get some serious hitters in this program? We've never had more than 2 or 3 big bats in a season under Monte.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: What's it gonna take?

Mar 4, 2020, 3:08 PM

This is the first season in a while "big bats" has been an issue. We've led P5 baseball in total homeruns or at the top of the list for a while. Young guys adjusting to the game it'll come. We're doing good overall I'll take winning over HRs people need to stop hitting the panic every time we lose a game or are losing a game.

Re: What's it gonna take?

Mar 4, 2020, 5:17 PM

I usually agree with you, but there is no excuse for this kind of loss in a mid-week game. Also, lost to ETSU last week....

The past few years

Mar 4, 2020, 5:38 PM

We have had a definitive, go to guy for the midweek games. We don’t have that this year. If askew can find the plate he is electric, but that’s IF he can find the plate. I know they would rather have raffield available for the weekend games, but we HAVE to win the midweek games. And we don’t have the power to just out score the Mid major midweek games. What happens when we play Georgia, coastal, or Winthrop? If we play like we did today it will be a lot worse.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 1,229
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic