Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
What games do y'all like this weekend?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1

What games do y'all like this weekend?

Oct 12, 2018, 8:47 AM

A few that im leaning towards
USF -7 tonight
VT -5.5
Miami -6.5
A&M -2.5
Iowa -5
Wisc +9.5 (7.5 when I took it)

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: What games do y'all like this weekend?

Oct 12, 2018, 8:53 AM

I won 900 last weekend. 580 so far this week. I had the Red Sox winning with the under, app st covering, and Texas tech last night. That was one card. The other card has all the previous mentioned games along with Tulsa +7, San Diego st -10 1/2, and Utah -13 1/2.

I almost took South Florida like you but they played a really close game last year when sf was decent and Tulsa won 2 games. Tulsa is much improved, at home, and it’s FRIDAY college football. Since it started weird things have been happening to ranked opponents on the road. We’re one of them. But I did take South Florida on another card with some baseball games in case they do cover

Oct 12, 2018, 8:56 AM

I agree with vt. I would take uva with the points. Wisconsin to me is a lock to beat the spread. Staying away from Iowa and Indiana I don’t trust those teams and it’s a toss up

Oct 12, 2018, 9:01 AM

Nice call on the TT game. I took them as well but before I knew their QB was out for sure. Can't believe they pulled it out in a low scoring game. Yea USF should cover but you never know. I'm not confident in the Iowa game but I just am not sure in many game this weekend. I have a 3 game with Miami, vt, and UCF to cover. My other is A&M, Wisc, and Iowa. I'm thinking about USF and Zona tonight but Zona has hurt me all year. Nice week tho man keep it up and thanks for the input!

Oct 12, 2018, 9:09 AM

Yea I’m glad I didn’t take the over in TT/TCU. USF is definately the better team and should be 7 points better. I’m just expecting some Friday night craziness in that game. I took Utah because their defense is stingy at home and Arizona is coached by Kevin sumlin lol but Arizona’s Tate is making plays. It’ll be interesting. PAC 12 games are harder for me than Major League Baseball lol That should not happen!!! If Arizona was at home I would def take them with the points

Oct 12, 2018, 9:29 AM

I thought Zona was gonna have a big year and boy was I wrong. They have a dang good QB and RB but they have been bad on O in some games. Who you like in the Washington Oregon game?

Oct 12, 2018, 1:05 PM

This is so tough i stayed away from it.
Oregon is at home AND had 2 weeks to prepare. Washington has shown they can play some defense and have defended oregon well the last 2 years but oregon is better now.
If oregon just played better defense i would jump on them b/c I've seen how Jake Browning for Washington sucks against pressure. He gets happy feet and looks like jakey jake. Unfortunately Oregon doesn't. The moneyline is close enough for a good payout so i would take washington on the moneyline b/c of their defense. Maybe take Oregon +3.5 on another card and both could hit

Replies: 6
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic