Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TCI with another one right.... oh wait.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 1

TCI with another one right.... oh wait.

Jan 6, 2015, 7:28 AM

(DT) Christian Wilkins – 6-4, 290 – Suffied, CT

All-American Game: Under Armour

The Latest

We have a lot to report tonight on Wilkins. Christian was outstanding at the Under Armour All-American game.

A source told TCI Sunday that Wilkins will have his decision tomorrow (Monday). The source tells us that Wilkins already has his decision but will make the announcement to the schools on Monday.

We spoke with a player that spent some time with Wilkins during the Under Armour week and this source believe Clemson has a legitimate chance of landing the top DT.

However, based on all the information we have we believe Wilkins will likely choose to stay closer to home (Penn State). Clemson still has a chance going into the announcement, but we are lowering our percentage tonight.

Official Visits Taken - Penn State, Stanford, Clemson, Boston College, Ohio State

Official Visits Planned – None

Biggest Competition – Penn State

Percentage signs with Clemson – 40%

If today was signing day - Penn State

I am sure the cult of Robert will defend another wrong prediction from their lord and savior.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Re: TCI with another one right.... oh wait.

Jan 6, 2015, 7:35 AM

In fairness, nobody predicted this one correctly. And, no, I'm not a member of the "cult of Robert".

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 6, 2015, 7:37 AM

Same thoughts written at the same time lol

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 6, 2015, 7:36 AM

Did anyone predict him to Clemson?

I like to bash Robert as well, but in this case, unless I've over looked something, it looks like this was a surprise to most.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 6, 2015, 7:42 AM

Agreed. Attack not warranted on this one.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

why? the post is dead on fact. prediction wrong.

Jan 6, 2015, 7:47 AM

The fact that everyone else was wrong doesn't mean this guy was right.

He deserves whaTever criticism that comes his way. Sooooo do all the other sites.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

What "information" could they possibly have?

Jan 6, 2015, 7:41 AM

Have they been stalking this teenager and his family to get "information" about what college he is going to?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: What "information" could they possibly have?

Jan 6, 2015, 8:01 AM

Isn't that essentially what all recruiting sites do?

null

Re: What "information" could they possibly have?

Jan 6, 2015, 8:05 AM

Wilkins wasn't giving anyone any clues to his thoughts . Not sure what any sources could have latched onto with him. , but it was clearly (in the last week or so ) between PSU and CU.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Re: What about thse guys?

Jan 6, 2015, 8:10 AM

http://247sports.com/PlayerInstitution/Christian-Wilkins-at-Suffield-Academy-43729/CurrentExpertPredictions

Re: What about thse guys?

Jan 6, 2015, 8:17 AM

None of them predicted Clemson.

Guess someone needs to start multiple threads on each being wrong? LOL

Yes.***

Jan 6, 2015, 8:09 AM [ in reply to Re: What "information" could they possibly have? ]

Never knowingly been on TCI in my life, but who cares? Be

Jan 6, 2015, 8:42 AM

here and enjoy.. .no need to disparage others. After all, we are all Tiger fans.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Re: Never knowingly been on TCI in my life, but who cares? Be

Jan 6, 2015, 9:06 AM

When their site owner goes out of his way to attack others I will continue to call him out.

Also to others say "well no one got this one right". That might be the case but doesnt change the fact that Robert rarely gets things right.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Texas Correctional Industries? That is what

Jan 6, 2015, 9:25 AM

I get when I Google TCI. Sounds like a Chad Kelly website.

40% chance was not bad guess/estimate

Jan 6, 2015, 9:41 AM

was it?

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 15
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic