Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
What I'd like to see against the Criminoles
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1

What I'd like to see against the Criminoles

Nov 12, 2020, 9:36 AM

First, I'm a huge advocate of a scorched earth policy for the rest of the season.
Get an opponent down and step on their necks, let them know who's boss.
I'm tired of the SEC/little 10 suckup media dissing the mettle of our team.
Time to show out.

Trevor plays into the 3rd, finishes with 90% completion rate, 300+ yards and 4 TDs, plus 1 on the ground. DJ takes a day off and Taison & Hunter relieve TL.
ETN well, I want him to BLOW UP. 200+ yards including 2 YUGE runs and 2 TD's rushing, 1 rec.
Ladson needs a 100% catch rate
Amari needs to do Amari things and run circles around the injuns.
Defense needs to allow less than 125 yards and create 3+ turnovers

Don't care about the Vegas line, they hate us regardless. Just win and win big.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: What I'd like to see against the Criminoles

Nov 12, 2020, 9:44 AM

I kind of feel the same way. Our second and third stringers have had plenty of time to play this year. I would love to see what the Tigers can do if the first teams play 50-55 minutes. Probably knock the stuffing out of the Semiholes. Maybe put up 50 and give up no more than 14. And the Semiholes have plenty of opt outs and injuries this year. Could be a blowout like two years ago.

Nov 12, 2020, 9:46 AM

Wonder if we'll see our paperback novel reading friend collecting rays in the upper deck?

Nov 12, 2020, 9:48 AM

He's probably on a covid quarantine

BLOW THEM OUT!!!!!!!

Nov 12, 2020, 9:50 AM

For all the years they beat us ....PAYBACK IS SWEET!

GO TIGERS BEAT THEM ALL!

What I don't want to see: punts or field goals!

Nov 12, 2020, 9:54 AM

:)

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: What I don't want to see: punts or field goals!

Nov 12, 2020, 10:24 AM

And the choir said AMEN

Re: What I don't want to see: punts or field goals!

Nov 12, 2020, 10:50 AM [ in reply to What I don't want to see: punts or field goals! ]

or handing them fumbles for tds

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 12, 2020, 11:19 AM

I sure hope you get to see all of those things, but we won't see our full starting lineup back on the field for the game.

I'm afraid we may see as many or more out for FSU than Notre Dame.

Also, if DJ isn't the first QB off of the bench then it means he is hurt. They aren't going to just skip over him because they want to let #3 and #4 play in a game.

Nov 18, 2020, 10:13 AM

63 to 10 would be my call

Agree with OP - Criminoles

Nov 18, 2020, 10:42 AM

Beating FSU might not mean a thing "on paper" but it's huge for the confidence of this years Clemson Tigers Football team! They have had two weeks to wallow in the mud of defeat; I sure don't think they like it much!
Getting on the field and playing at a high level at your individual position and therefore as a team ( Bellicheck - Do Your Job). This game will show which players really took it to heart and want to step up after losing! You don't get ready for Notre Dame, Alabama or Ohio State right before playing them - "it starts now" with how we execute. With how technically sound we are. And how well each player does his job!

Playmakers need to make plays! Playmakers need to make plays and make the most out of things if a play isn't as scripted. That is what a playmaker is in my definition. It won't be like practice - "go make it happen like practice by stepping up and making a play"! Don't play outside the system - just ramp up your intensity as an individual and play with max effort. If that is what we witness - we are in good shape! Who hated the mud wallowing? Who wants to go out and get better starting with FSU? That is what I want to see!
It might be a 3 yard gain for them or us - but a simple play like that will tell you a bunch. Who was going all out? Who was loafing? That's what I am looking for. Any OL loafers need to be taken out the game; coached up/fire lit each loaf. Travis doesn't need gaping holes; just a crease! Did our OL not hit the weight room during the quarantine, LOL! J/K - those guys bust A double S and I am thankful they are Tigers!

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 18, 2020, 10:22 AM

Id love to see the tigers play with more fire and destroy opponents but after the last 3 games im not sure they can consistently. Love the coaches but this year is different. The team aeems unlike itself this year. Oline isn't doing well but the d line has me worried the most. With all the talent on the d line, we should be better. ND ran all over us at will. Really awful play.

And im not sure FSU will tell us much.

I hope trevor being back helps but, DJU played well.

This might be the year we lose the conference. Cant winnem all i suupose.

Ladson is out inured so he won't be helping.***

Nov 18, 2020, 10:35 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 12
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic