Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Well, it’s getting interesting & alarming too..
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 24
| visibility 1

Well, it’s getting interesting & alarming too..

Jun 23, 2020, 7:24 PM

that if COVID doesn’t kill the college football season..then player boycotts will.

A famous Bama fan (“I-Man”) told Finebomb if it happened (at Bama)..he would find another hobby.

Made me think.

Would I approve of Clemson Players (Black and/or White) boycotting playing on the team due to more changes that they wanted.. like changing the name of the University.

A Miss St player is boycotting & threatening leaving if Mississippi state flag isn’t changed.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Well, it’s getting interesting & alarming too..

Jun 23, 2020, 7:25 PM

Bust the deal, face the wheel.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Tina!!!***

Jun 23, 2020, 7:54 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Tina!!!***

Jun 23, 2020, 8:39 PM

SOLOS® said:

2 man entaaaaaaaa!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 23, 2020, 7:27 PM

I keep wondering how long it will take some of these idiots to Google what the actual flag of the Confederacy was, and then go after Georgia.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Jun 23, 2020, 7:46 PM

If Clemson ever changed it's name I'd throw all of my Clemson gear into a pile (including my diploma), pour gasoline on it and light it on ??.

My days of supporting Clemson would be finished, just like the university. I know plenty of alumni who'd do the same.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 23, 2020, 8:36 PM

ok karen

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 23, 2020, 9:27 PM

Did my opinion hurt your feelings snowflake? That was a rhetorical question of course, which will be lost on you.

Jun 23, 2020, 9:53 PM

didn't hurt my feelings at all. you can have your opinion. your comment is exactly what a karen would say at tj maxx when they won't accept a return. have a nice day karen

yeah.. im about out any way.

Jun 23, 2020, 9:59 PM [ in reply to Re: Well, it’s getting interesting & alarming too.. ]

too many emos

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

I'd dump football in a heart beat***

Jun 23, 2020, 7:52 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 23, 2020, 8:04 PM

Are these idiots paying attenion don't they see the problems in Chicago 100 black people got shot this past weekend
not one peep from BLM ....crickets......im sorry but if this BS keeps up ill be done with college football like i am the pro...forest for the trees

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 23, 2020, 8:25 PM

Fake outrage over the black-on-black homicides in Chicago would not generate any where near the amount of white guilt donations/extortion money needed to keep the race hustlers in the lavish lifestyle to which they have grown accustomed.

Hope that helps.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

protesting the black on black crime in chicago

Jun 23, 2020, 8:30 PM [ in reply to Re: Well, it’s getting interesting & alarming too.. ]

wont get tons of donations to blm through act blue democrat organization

to act blue through blm******

Jun 23, 2020, 8:32 PM

Jun 23, 2020, 9:40 PM [ in reply to Re: Well, it’s getting interesting & alarming too.. ]

That is about where I am at. Thinking real hard about giving up on Clemson and football. This whole thing is stupid, so stupid.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 23, 2020, 8:33 PM

I have already vowed not to watch football until my neighbor takes down the white fence between our properties.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 23, 2020, 8:41 PM

You burned that guys house down. OSU fan.
Wouldn’t move. This must be the new neighbor!

Jun 23, 2020, 9:44 PM [ in reply to Re: Well, it’s getting interesting & alarming too.. ]

Good fences make good neighbors, but yeah white is over the line.
Maybe a border wall like they put up around CHAZ/CHOP would be more acceptable.

Jun 23, 2020, 8:41 PM

Every man has his breaking point. Mine is mandatory masks (since they dont work and I understand why they are promoting them) Yours may be players boycotting, for others it may changing the name of Clemson...for regressives it will hit them last (if ever) because they think they are on the winning team but they will realize the commies and global fascists have no use for them either at some point and none of us will have want we really want. PERSONAL FREEDOM! So give me thumbs down for speaking truth to ignorance.

Jun 24, 2020, 5:09 AM
Mask.jpg(136.7 K)

The mask protects other people from you, jeez, how many time do people have to explain that. Some people are truly dumb.

Jun 24, 2020, 6:46 AM

A mask protects nothing unless worn properly and 90%(my estimate from traveling and seeing how people don masks) of all people don't wear them properly. How many times do people have to explain that. Some people are so dumb.

Jun 23, 2020, 9:48 PM

If they take the NFL route college football will be done just like the NFL will be very soon....these clowns will never get it until it is too late.....leave politics out of sports.......Go Tigers!!!!

Jun 24, 2020, 12:04 AM

We don't have any boycotts, do we?

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Jun 24, 2020, 6:49 AM

Not yet that I know of but we had the team join in a protest I think. I'm sure that's where the Rona spread through the football team. I'm already done with them. Two of my friends that are huge donors are as well. Pretty much all of the Clemson/Iptay supporters from my hometown are done.

Replies: 24
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic