Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Well, Many TNet Posters Finally Got TLaw As Their QB Starter, BUT
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1,302

Well, Many TNet Posters Finally Got TLaw As Their QB Starter, BUT

Sep 26, 2018, 10:44 AM

I am ascared to what happens when TL scrambles, gets hit & hurt and we rely on a 3rd stringer who’s not ready to be a Starter imho.

Saying, probably will kiss the ACCCG & CFP Goodbye!

Wish Hunter Johnson was still here OR better KB2 would have stayed since I believe he would have gotten a lot of playing time each game and may have started again some games.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Well, Many TNet Posters Finally Got TLaw As Their QB Starter, BUT

Sep 26, 2018, 10:49 AM

Yep, you and me both. However, as Dabo said Monday he fully expected kb to come back and come back hard. Not sure if this was a snap decision on kb’s part or not but to say he didn’t get a fair chance... if it wasn’t a snap decision then it’s been going on all year. Kb’s felt rejected for a while.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why does nobody even recognize that Chase Brice is on our team? That kid is darn good and could start on most of the teams in the ACC. CB is still here, and I for one am looking forward to watching him play. I like the way he slings it.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I still think starting Trevor is the right call. Disappointed by the transfer of Kelly. I can understand it. I can't understand how he was shorted an opportunity though

Sep 26, 2018, 10:50 AM

I still think starting Trevor is the right call. Disappointed by the transfer of Kelly. I can understand it. I can't understand how he was shorted an opportunity though

Sep 26, 2018, 10:51 AM

That is a risk worth taking if we had a QB with the mindset that KB just revealed to us. In hindsight, this turns out to be exactly the right decision.

Who knew KB was not All In unless he was the starter.

No position should have conditions the player places on it. Earn it or lose it. Not something you get via threats to quit.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 26, 2018, 10:55 AM

Yep, because the best thing Dabo could have done was let the players start dictating to him how things are going to go....that ought to have worked out well.

Sep 26, 2018, 11:26 AM

Some on the board fool themselves by believing that players, their friends and family maybe even former HS coaches do not read Tigernet or other sites. But they read more than we believe to see what fans are saying and thinking about issues that could cause a rift among the fans, players or coaches. Either way a lot of social media post and comments get back to players and coaches. That’s why a lot of things should be left up to Dabo and his coaches. They have the best information to try and make the best decisions.

It’s even possible other programs or other coaches have people logging into Tigernet or other social media sites for the benefit of posting anything to try and cause division within players , coaches or the fan base. We have already seen how far some coaches are willing to go in order to bring down another program. We have seen them cheat, lie and steal to obtain success.

Social media has become a tool for many to obtain or spread damaging information or to spread gossip and rumors in hopes causing ruin to others.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 7
| visibility 1,302
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic