Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Welcome to Aggieland
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 34
| visibility 1

Welcome to Aggieland

Sep 2, 2018, 6:49 PM

Howdy Clemson Fans –

Aggie here, welcome to Aggieland this weekend!

I know we’ve played before, happy to report our fans have had great reports on Clemson fans in the series we played a few years back. It’s likely many of you coming this weekend already know the ropes as well, but in the event you are travelling and need some tips....

First Off - Stadium Seating: I often find it best to put this up front game week, for those trying to source tickets at the last minute. Opponent sections tend to be 130 and 131 (first level) and 416-421 (upper level). I am most certain on 130 and 131, but the 400 level seating changes depending on level of ticket sales.

HOWEVER: Don’t hesitate at an opportunity to sit among Aggies. You will be treated well and may even enjoy the culture if you’re type that’s open to taking it all in. NOTE: It is a student tradition to stand the entire game. It is the “12th Man” tradition, dates back to 1922 and represents their willingness to suit up if needed. Student sections are the second and third levels of the East stands, and some sections in the South Endzone. http://gameday.12thman.com/map.html

Other tips...

1 – Flying – If just coming to get to College Station, Houston is the best bet (1 ½ to 2 hour drive to Aggieland). IAH is best distance-wise, but the Southwest airlines hub (lower cost flights) is Hobby and you’ll have to drive through Houston to get to College Station (my opinion is the cheaper flight is not worth the risk of hitting Houston traffic, unless you don’t really care and want to stop for food in Houston --- Houston is fantastic for food). College Station does have flights, but limited choice. You can fly into Austin or San Antonio, but longer drives and depends on whether you want to also see/do something there. I assume you already have flight arrangements. Feel free to post though if you need more tips.

2 – Hotels – Really no specific recommendations needed. Rooms are limited, but if you’re not picky, most anything you pick in Bryan / College Station (they’re essentially the same city) is fine (it’s a college town). Holler if you have specific problems here. I do recommend staying in B/CS so you can go to Midnight Yell (I may be biased, haha, but one of College Football’s most unique traditions). If desperate for a room, picking something along the drive between B/CS and your airport in Houston would work.

3 – Pre Game Day Activities You’ll get a wide range of tips here if you ask Aggies for them. Really hard to direct you since it’s really a matter of what your interests are. The weather is not looking too promising for next weekend.

But just some ideas –

• Golfing around B/CS. The University’s course is said by my good friend that loves golfing to actually be pretty good for a University course.
• Bush Library – Bush Sr.’s library is at A&M and interesting. Barbara Bush was laid to rest there several months ago.
• Tour Kyle Field – You can tour Kyle Field if there early enough this week. May be a good way to see and enjoy the redeveloped stadium we sunk half a billion into. https://www.12thmanfoundation.com/about-us/stadium-tours
• Chill Friday: If you are coming in Thursday, it may be best to just chill around town or even get a workout in at the Student Rec Center ($5 or so for a day pass). On road trips, I actually like to chill out by having brunch or walk around areas I know will be packed later. Walk around campus and tour the Corps of Cadets center (museum), the Quad (where the Corps lives), Memorial Student Center, and Academic Building (be sure to walk under the Century Tree). It will actually give you a better sense of the history of Texas A&M and why it seems to have a “military air” around on Game Day.
• Houston – Holler if staying in Houston. I am from Houston. Too much to do without knowing what you’d be looking for.

4 – Aggie Hosts: You will find people are welcoming and like to talk about Aggie traditions, make recommendations to see something Aggie, wishing you “Howdy” when making eye-contact as you walk across campus, etc. Even saying “Howdy” is a tradition here. And you are very likely to be invited to tailgates. Please don’t automatically assume this is boasting or something. The reality of it is the school is very conservative and fans generally feel being a poor host reflects poorly on the school – there’s no sense in having pride in your traditions if guests hate you for them. And I am not just the unusual, random posting fan on this. Hopefully some of your Clemson faithful who have visited Aggieland can back this up.

5 – History and Tradition: The above said, I post on this topic so that you can enjoy the context of what you see on game day, not to boast about it. Texas A&M is quite unique in its history, and it will echo throughout your weekend. Without knowing the basics, I’ll be the first to admit many things opposing fans see without knowing the history will totally seem very odd.

Basics –
• Founded in 1876, the first public college in Texas until U Texas opened about a decade later for the general population of Texas.
• All-male military college until 1965 (we put more officers into WWII than the military academies). All students were required to be in the Corps of Cadets until then. A&M was very much like West Point, the Naval Academy, the Citadel, etc. until fairly recently (in the grand scheme of things).

Most traditions you’ll see have its roots in the military days (not a complete list) –
o Kissing your dates after scores was due to the fact cadets didn’t have time for proper dates on the weekend other than the games.
o Yell Leaders (instead of cheer leaders) began when upperclassmen cadets made some lowerclassmen entertain their dates wearing janitor suits. Today, Yell Leaders are seniors and juniors because it was discovered the dates liked the antics of the lower classmen.
o Yells (not cheers) – You will hear the student section performing “Yells”, not cheers. They’re done on the queue of the Yell Leaders and are more like chants than cheers. Obviously a military root, as it was coordinated by upperclassmen by people used to doing things with precision as a group.
o Military ballads and halftime drill of the Band… obvious connection here. The Band today still requires Corps membership (thus the Band wears Corps uniforms). https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5sClG3cZAbc
o Midnight Yell – Extends from the military days. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6nfXFgJiFZk
o Muster (April, so you won’t see it, but here’s a link to show what you see on Game Day actually permeates the school year and culture of the school year round…. We don’t just put this culture on game weekends…. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dtv7AEZr8J8).

6 – Game Day (including night before) – Best advice is hit Northgate the evening before (Friday night). Northgate is the area just north of campus and has numerous bars and restaurants.

PARKING TIP: There is a parking garage for Northgate. I can’t stress this enough… CS police like to hand out parking tickets like they’re mardi gras beads… Best advice is pay the $10 or $20 for parking in the garage rather than drive around to find open meters or risk a ticket somewhere. http://cstx.gov/index.aspx?page=3209

About 11:30 pm, it should thin out a little, as you will see Aggies make their way through campus to Kyle Field. Follow them if you would like to witness Midnight Yell. Yes, opponents of good humor are totally welcome. Best viewing for a visitor would be along the edges, so you can see what’s going on, see the crowd sway to the Aggie War Hymn, etc. If you want to sit in the crowd, you’ll be good. Just bear in mind at this point some Aggies may have been drinking, so the normal gracious host feelings we tend to have may be temporarily at bay. ;) (but I really have never witnessed anything egregious even within the crowd).

Northgate: https://www.google.com/maps/place/Northgate,+College+Station,+TX+77840/@30.6216161,-96.3550906,15z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x864683be63c8ed65:0x21fabab379fc9050!8m2!3d30.6221048!4d-96.3452082

The next morning, make your way to campus after breakfast, unless you will be tailgating. For tailgating, you want to get there at the crack of dawn… spaces go fast even though the entire campus tailgates. ESPN College Gameday will be there too. If you don’t plan to set up your own tailgate, honestly, walk around and you’ll likely be welcomed at most Aggie tailgates.

https://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/tamu-football/espn-college-gameday-week-2-locations-texas-am-clemson/

About 2 hours before kickoff, make your way to Kyle Field. Walk around the fan zone outside the North endzone, but wait there for the Corps of Cadets march in, which starts from the Quad about an hour and a half before kickoff. Military types may even want to see it start on the Quad, where the cannon will go off. Even for opponent fans, it’s fun to see the Band march by playing patriotic anthems followed by the 2,500 member Corps of Cadets yelling jodies. It really gives you a unique college football game day experience. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRpd44XRaA0

My personal advice, after seeing the Band march by and perhaps a few of the Corps outfits march by, is to get to your seats an hour before kick to take in the game day atmosphere inside the stadium. Of course I am biased, but the Singing of the Spirit of Aggieland is also one of the best game day traditions. We don’t half-heartedly sing our alma mater, it’s usually sung loud with a Yell at the end. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Tcv1vCGY7I

Hope the tips help! I didn’t bother suggesting specific bars and restaurants since if you simply go to Northgate and ask around, you’ll find them easily. You will want to at least walk through the landmark bars, the Dixie Chicken and Dry Bean Saloon next door.

If you have any special requests, post here and I’ll try to remember to check this thread!

PS – For those that were intrigued by this, perhaps knew of the Bonfire tradition, and were wondering, yes, there is an off campus Bonfire tradition these days. One can visit the Bonfire Memorial on campus. I recommend seeing it if you want to tour around campus, but its on the opposite end of a large campus from Kyle Field. Bonfire still sits in a special place in the hearts of Aggies. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWWrCu_uPt8

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I sat with some of you Aggies in DV several years ago

Sep 2, 2018, 6:54 PM

Y’all are good folks. Look forward to a fun game and hopefully all the kids come out healthy.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Welcome to Aggieland

Sep 2, 2018, 6:56 PM

Thanks for your hospitable pointers

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Welcome to Aggieland- Seems like last time we were there

Sep 2, 2018, 6:56 PM

our hosts took us to watch the band go by and we were near a student union or something where they showed us some wood carvings or something. Can you elaborate on that for folks? It was pretty neat. Also how much do the tall boots the seniors wear cost. I think last time we heard $4-500 maybe.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

tldr

Sep 2, 2018, 6:58 PM

seems you put alot of effort into that. very nice of you.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 2, 2018, 7:01 PM

Nice post. Thanks Aggie!

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 2, 2018, 7:07 PM

Wow thanks for this. I was in College Station the last time we played and sat among Aggie fans. They were extremely gracious. Nothing but positive experience with Aggie fans!

I was at the game in 2005

Sep 2, 2018, 7:10 PM

You brought a LOT of fans to Death Valley and all of them that I saw exhibited the utmost in good manners and class. You will find the Clemson fans who travel to College Station this Saturday to be just as courteous and classy. Looking forward to a good game.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

ThX C2Ag93!

Sep 2, 2018, 7:23 PM

And a crisp & sharp Salute to You from Clemson where we supplied more officers in WW2 except For West Point & Ta&m! ??

Go TiGERS..Jeep ROCKing!

PS: When y’all last played in Death Valley #1 (tight last second win for TiGS with long FG) I met your unreal friendly Chancellor & his Family by chance without knowing it while touring the on-campus mansion of Statesman & VP John C Calhoun named Fort Hill..with my 12 year old Nephew Hogan.

and week later he wrote back to President of Clemson noting several noteworthy but random meetings with Clemson Fans..and i was shockingly one of those mentioned due to our talking military history & similarities between our fine institutions!

Saying..it pays to always be nice to all visitors on your campus b/c it could be someone famous!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: ThX C2Ag93!

Sep 3, 2018, 4:45 PM

LBB ..... I think we were second only to TAM!

Great post from the Aggie. I have a lot of Aggie friends ..... all first class!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 2, 2018, 7:22 PM

Thanks for the great post.

I was at the game in 2004 and I think it had a good effect on our fanbase. The fans who went to A&M were so impressed with the hospitality and brought back tales of the excellent treatment. I like to think our fans were always classy and welcoming, as most Southern fans tend to be, but I think it got ramped up a notch after that trip to College Station.

Can’t wait!

Sep 2, 2018, 7:31 PM

Great post and thanks. Y’all are making it hard to drum up some old fashioned hate. Any suggestions for visitor tailgate parking? I think we will hit college station around 1-2p Saturday.

Re: Can’t wait!

Sep 2, 2018, 10:41 PM

@ksolomo See my responses in the thread below. I would edit it a little, but not being a member apparently cannot. I need to amend the point about the parking garage. You CANNOT tailgate inside the garages. Just read that on the regs. They do not allow people to drink alcoholic beverages in them. I suppose that means you CAN eat and drink non-alcoholic beverages, but who would want to... lol. But you CAN carry some some to the area outside of the garage. And you can also do the other option of dropping stuff off in the grassy area, park in the garage, and pick it up on the way out. And of course, also just park in the west cash lot by the Bush Library (but I don't know what tailgating is like there since I never wander over that way).

Outside of the service academies, aTm and Clemson

Sep 2, 2018, 8:26 PM

put the most officers in service during WWII.

I've always liked aTm.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Sep 2, 2018, 8:52 PM

Thanks Aggie. Nice review. Brings back many happy times when I was a young prof there in1955-7 before coming to NC State. Of course lots of growth and changes since then. I had an apt. within in sight of Kyle field. Bear Bryant and his coaches would come over to a drug store nearby for coffee ,where I usually had breakfast. Quite a man. The A&M/TCU game in 1956 was for the Southwest Conference Championship. A colleague arranged a date wth his wife’s cousin, a TCU student. A horrendous storm hit the stadium in the first quarter. Torrential rains and strong winds. Forty or so small planes which Aggie’s had flown in for the game were flipped over by the wind. Flags around the stadium were torn to shreds, ten gallon cowboy hats and umbrellas were flying through the air.That was on October 20th. Six months to the day later we were married on April 20,1957. From a very stormy start we have enjoyed 61 years of marital bliss resulting in four children, ten grand children, and three great grand children. And just think, l almost turned the date down! By the way, A&M won 7-6.

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 2, 2018, 10:43 PM

@tiger kid Great story! Thanks for posting!

Sep 4, 2018, 9:32 PM [ in reply to Re: Welcome to Aggieland ]

Oops haha I thought this was my thread. One thing to check out is the replica liberty bell. After WW2 every state was given a replica liberty bell. In most cases they reside at the state Capitol. However due to A&Ms commitment to the war and with how many aggies went to fight, the one that was given to Texas is at Texas A&M. It is hanging above the Rotunda of the Academic Building (the main building on campus you see in pictures with the copper dome)

Sep 2, 2018, 8:54 PM

I would like to apologize for the other team in our state which carries our state's name unfortunately. I know that they have surely done some tasteless, classless stuff in your meetings with them but rest assured that you will find Clemson folks a completely different bunch to deal with! Thanks for all yr help and advice today!

I was formally known as Furious george and have changed my name to match the name I use to call on WCCP radio.

Sep 4, 2018, 9:20 PM

I would like to apologize for the other team in our state which carries our state's name unfortunately. I know that they have surely done some tasteless, classless stuff in your meetings with them but rest assured that you will find Clemson folks a completely different bunch to deal with! Thanks for all yr help and advice today!

no problem! That list in my OP is old and somethings may not exist anymore but for the most part it’s accurate.

Did you

Sep 4, 2018, 9:28 PM

major in Wildlife and Fisheries?

I'm friends with several faculty in that department and recently corresponded with the department chair that just stepped own.

They are all wonderful people.

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Re: Did you

Sep 4, 2018, 9:34 PM

major in Wildlife and Fisheries?

I'm friends with several faculty in that department and recently corresponded with the department chair that just stepped own.

They are all wonderful people.

Yessir I did. I got my B.S degree in Wildlife and Fisheries and my M.S in Fisheries and Mariculture from Texas A&M-Corpus Christi.

Sep 2, 2018, 8:55 PM

Out of curiosity, do you know if they've said where College Game Day is going to set up? In the past it has been on Simpson Drill Field and Spence Park. I am currently on a construction project for the new Student Services Building just W/SW of Academic Plaza. I'm guessing the contractor will have the site on lockdown over game weekends. Prime parking if I "needed" a site inspection.

I was lucky enough to be field level for yell practice (maybe 3-4yrs ago?) for the LSU game. Was quite the experience! My third daughter was born this week. Yell Practice will not be in my cards anytime soon. Making the game will be a great blessing in itself.

My former office manager did a historical review/evaluation on The Bonfire and what practices/events lead to the failure in 1999. A very unique tradition, that I wish still existed (had the failure not happened).

Sep 2, 2018, 10:25 PM

@Al_of_the_Creek So jealous you live in College Station! I dream of finding a CPA job there that makes sense for me. But Houston is where it's at for that. In case you missed my reply above, Gameday will be at Spence (Aggie) Park, per 12th Man announcement! Great venue, but really hard for visiting fans to tailgate around since the parking options are for high-dollar donors.

And congrats on the new addition! I am bringing a buddy of mine that also had one 3 ish weeks ago. I think we can give you a pass for Midnight Yell.... ;)

Well that's a good poast***

Sep 2, 2018, 9:09 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!!

Sep 2, 2018, 9:32 PM

Very sorry to say that I won't be able to come to the game this year...had a great trip to Aggieland for the previous game. Passionate loud fans...What college football should be...ya'll do it right.

Sep 2, 2018, 9:42 PM

My son and I are heading there for the game. Flying into Houston early Saturday morning. Is there a good lunch Bbq place that you would recommend along the way to College Station? Thx

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 2, 2018, 10:54 PM

To be honest, I am not the best BBQ fan. Don't dislike it, but Tex-Mex is really my kryptonite.

Not sure if you're wanting something in Houston or in CS. I really cannot think of anything between Houston and College Station.

Near Houston, a friend of mine suggested: https://www.google.com/maps/place/Spring+Creek+Barbeque/@29.9683517,-95.9636336,10z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0xca995a3f1fb088cc!8m2!3d29.9682894!4d-95.692228

In College Station, my friend suggested: https://www.jcodys.com/

Sep 4, 2018, 10:10 PM [ in reply to Re: Welcome to Aggieland ]

Check out Waller County Line Barbecue on hwy 290 or Hill Country BBQ on hwy 6. Never been to either, driven past them dozens of times. Outside of that, not much b/w Houston and College Station. In College Station is J Cody's, Fargo's and C&J BBQ. Fargo's made Texas Monthly's top 50 list I believe.

If you are staying in the College Station area, another good hole in the wall (so I've been told) is Blue Moon BBQ near Normangee, Tx. Their cowboy cornbread is supposed to be awesome. I think they also made the Texas top 50 list.

Sep 2, 2018, 10:14 PM

Thanks for the kind words folks. Overall, yes, I recall now that it seemed our fan bases hit it off due to the similarities of history. Good stuff, and you should REALLY enjoy your visit to Aggieland, the military pageantry, etc.

So I think I am covering all the questions I see above:

1 - Tailgate parking: If you plan to start around 1-2 PM when you get to College Station, it will be a little difficult to get prime location. Please refer to this map: http://transportmap.tamu.edu/parkingmap/tsmap.htm?map=ft Tailgating is HUGE at A&M. Pretty much all the Yellow lots will be full of tailgating, as well as "Aggie Park" (formerly known as Spence Park... not sure why they are even changing the name...). Aggie / Spence Park is the "grass area" (see legend on the map) to the right of Kyle Field. It's virtually impossible for visitors to tailgate in Aggie Park, and it will also be the site of ESPN Gameday.

If you were staying in College Station and wanted to tailgate around most of the action, I would recommend getting there early in the morning and setting up your canopy in the grassy area you see on the right side of Lot E. This can be done by getting parking in the parking garage "P", which you can buy in advance. If you have a lot, you'll have to drop your stuff off and then park, and pick it up as you leave. Or you can do the same, but park in the cash lot that's marked green and maroon to the west. The parking garage P would be much closer and more convenient than the cash surface lot to the west. If you park in the P garage, you could also just carry some stuff to the area just outside of the garage if you don't have a lot of stuff, but space is very limited. (NOTE: Click on the light green P symbols for pay parking in advance. You'll then see the app to ParkMobile).

If you want to keep it simple, and truly just pop your tailgate, I guess you could do that in the P garage, but you'll be longing to be around the folks in the grassy areas around E. Or, you can simply tailgate in the cash lot to the west (if you click down on the area that is maroon and green, you'll see it called "Fan Field"). To be honest, you'll feel far from the social areas closer to Kyle Field, and it's a long walk or a short shuttle ride to the area of Kyle Field / Lot E. But if you're looking for ease, that would for sure give you a spot outside of a garage to just pop the tailgate down. If you want to tailgate AND drop by ESPN Gameday, tailgating as close to Kyle Field as possible is your best bet.

2 - ESPN Gameday: It will be in Aggie Park (formerly Spence Park). See above, click the link provided for parking and see directions to it above.

https://12thman.com/news/2018/9/1/football-college-gameday-returns-to-aggieland.aspx

3 - Senior Boots cost... They range between $700 and $1800. Not cheap!

4 - Wood Carvings Haha, yea, I don't get requests for that one often. I know of which you speak, and they are nice. Here's an article on them: http://www.thebatt.com/news/msc-wood-panels-are-one-of-the-first-records-of/article_44a5dd22-ea36-11e4-a776-1f0f1414a8bb.html

So in my orinal post, I suggested if you will be getting to College Station early (for example, taking Friday off and getting there on Friday), you may just want to walk around campus Friday afternoon or early Saturday (if you are not the tailgate partying type) if history and stuff like that are of interest. I would recommend (no particular order): a) The Sanders Corps Center (history of the Corps) and stroll through the adjacent "Quad" (where the Corps lives), b) the Bonfire Memorial (it's hard not for anyone, Aggie or not, to be moved by it), c) the Memorial Student Center (where the wood carvings are, as well as Medal of Honors), and d) the Academic Plaza, where there is the Silver Taps memorial, the Academic Building (old, antebellum looking), and the famed Century Tree (https://www.tamu.edu/traditions/aggie-culture/century-tree/)

And apologies for the formatting of the original post! I am not familiar with your board, not sure why the text scrolls out to the right (maybe the link to Northgate being so long?). When I try to edit, it takes me to a membership page (apparently only paying members can edit). If the mods can put some returns or something in it to help fix the formatting, maybe just delete the link to Northgate if that's what's causing it, much appreciated!

Sep 2, 2018, 10:23 PM

This sounds like a game day I would love to attend. Great traditions from Clemson University also.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Go Tigers! Once A Tiger Always A Tiger

Sep 3, 2018, 3:22 PM

All - Looks like I squared away y’alls initial questions. I’ll try to remember to check this after today. But if you’ll “@“ me I think I get some sort of notice (assume an email). @ me if an urgent question comes up I can help with. Otherwise, Welcome to Aggieland! Make the most of the weekend, come what May in the weather. Enjoy it, except for the scoreboard of course (though... I very well understand the odds... lol).

Sep 4, 2018, 9:43 PM

Regardless of the result I’m stoked for some big boy football on Saturday. https://youtu.be/KVpx6JN1A4U

Sep 4, 2018, 10:14 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Gig'Em! (just don't gig us Saturday)

Sep 4, 2018, 10:33 PM

Lived in San Antonio back in the day. Best friend was an Aggie. Went to a game once. Still hot in November. But enjoyed seeing the traditions first hand. LOVE the Aggie War Hymn. It's not Clemson but TAMU is unique and I appreciate it.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Gig'Em! (just don't gig us Saturday)

Sep 4, 2018, 10:44 PM

I'm going to puke.

Replies: 34
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic