Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
We will have a battle on our hands against UNC
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 2,230

We will have a battle on our hands against UNC

Nov 7, 2015, 8:33 PM

in the ACC Championship. But if there is one team that I think every Tiger fan in the country would love to demolish in a title game, it's UNC.

I know it's not settled yet, but go ahead and start to get ready for it. It's SC vs NC and it's two old school ACC teams that DO NOT like each other going at it.

Personally, I can't wait.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

I think Monty will do a wonderful job for us, but

Nov 10, 2015, 12:10 PM

I'm not sure now is the time to be concerned about the late spring. I think We'd see UVA anyway.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Will the ACC Tourney have the same format again this year

Nov 10, 2015, 12:11 PM

with those stupid pools?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

THE only thing that concerns me about that matchup

Nov 10, 2015, 12:14 PM

Is the officiating.

With that said, and giving what the outcome means, we score, score a lot and keep scoring.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Umpiring***

Nov 10, 2015, 1:15 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Miami, @NCSU, @VT

Nov 10, 2015, 12:16 PM

Say hello

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Miami, @NCSU, @VT

Nov 10, 2015, 1:28 PM

Might very well sweep them. Miami is playing well now, VT game is Beamers last home game in Blacksburg, and NC State game is in Raleigh. Having said that, I'd be surprised if Pitt won out and even if UNC loses 2/3 they're in by tiebreaker. I wanna crush the tarholes hopes and dreams. I want them to win out and get the fans hopes up and then rip their hearts out. That would be enjoyable.

Re: We will have a battle on our hands against UNC

Nov 10, 2015, 12:33 PM

Not saying it will be easy, but in the end we will kick their butts. Tigers dominate tarholes,... It's what we do!

Nov 10, 2015, 12:38 PM

Hell no......beat em by 40

Nov 10, 2015, 12:47 PM

I will confess I have not kept up with UNC much, but did see they manhandled Duke.

UNC may be doing better, but with the exception of the ND game, we have really dominated the second halfs and especially fourth quarters. They are a D1 program (if we can still use that moniker) which means they have money and at least some talent. But I think we are more talented all the way around and will handle them well.

40 runs is really, really a lot.***

Nov 10, 2015, 1:15 PM [ in reply to Re: We will have a battle on our hands against UNC ]

Poetic. We had to get by them in 1981, only fitting that

Nov 24, 2015, 2:34 PM

we do it again on our way to the Natty this year.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 24, 2015, 3:51 PM

Oh, it's already settled. They won their Division last weekend. It is Clemson vs UNC...regardless whether the beat NC State or not.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/ncaaf/2015/11/21/no-12-north-carolina-spoils-beamers-finale-in-ot-30-27/76178072/

Nov 24, 2015, 3:54 PM

MAYBE YOU SHOULD WAIT TILL NEXT WEEK.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 13
| visibility 2,230
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic