Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Nuk=Legend
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

Nuk=Legend

Nov 8, 2017, 6:57 PM

I think he underestimates how much he was appreciated. He should have listened to Boulware’s post game speech in Tampa. Fifty years from now, every Clemson fan will know his name as half of 4th and 16, a turning point in our program’s history.

Nuk had a great career, and we owe him a great debt of gratitude. He doesn’t owe us anything. He gave his all, stayed out of trouble, and excelled on the field. If it hadn’t been Clemson, he would have been a great success at another school. We are lucky he chose us.

Sure, I wish he were a little more gracious and positive about his college experience, but we need to get over ourselves.

Thanks for being a great representative of our university, Nuk, and keep killing it in the NFL.

GO Tigers, and Go Texans!

4th and 16.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Nuk=Legend

Nov 8, 2017, 7:09 PM

Nuk= spoiled brat punk, I have never disliked any tiger in all my years but nuk kiss my a$$

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Nuk=Legend

Nov 8, 2017, 7:11 PM

+1 on the spoiled brat comment.

Add him to my shitlist along with Katy Perry

Come on, Katy has got the eye of the Tiger

Nov 8, 2017, 7:23 PM

and you’re gonna hear her ROAR

In all your 12 years?

Nov 8, 2017, 7:25 PM [ in reply to Re: Nuk=Legend ]

Sounds like you should know something about spoiled brats

We don't owe DeAndre Hopkins crap.

Nov 8, 2017, 7:11 PM

He got an outstanding education, top coaching, excellent athletic trainers, personalized nutrition, free academic tutors, and all kinds of other perks - for free - simply because he can play football. It was an honor for him to get that scholarship as opposed to someone else. Clemson is a huge reason why he is in the NFL now, worth millions, and basically living the dream.

I don't have any patience for idiots like him who are anything but grateful and appreciative.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Re: We don't owe DeAndre Hopkins crap.

Nov 8, 2017, 7:20 PM

Well #### I didn't know getting on the Clemson football team was a lottery and had nothing to do with hard work & talent.
Clemson isn't the only college football team either. He paid off everything Clemson gave him 10 fold.

Nuk EARNED his time at Clemson and don't forget it.

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

100% replaceable

Nov 8, 2017, 7:30 PM [ in reply to We don't owe DeAndre Hopkins crap. ]

Yeah, right. I agree with your first sentence, but you are delusional if you don’t think we got a phenomenal return on our investment of a scholarship in him.

I don’t agree with everything he does or says, but I wish we had more players with his focus, work ethic, and production on the field.

Re: We don't owe DeAndre Hopkins crap.

Nov 8, 2017, 8:28 PM [ in reply to We don't owe DeAndre Hopkins crap. ]

Yeah Nuk just woke up one day and was a great athlete and then Clemson decided it would be beneficial for him to come play football. Clemson didn't benefit at all, Nuk should bow to Clemson and understand that he owes everything to them.

Lol

This attitude is what infects our society

Nov 8, 2017, 8:56 PM

Grown men playing a game, getting paid millions and griping about how they weren’t treated with respect. We have 18 year old kids dying in wars for this country. They are getting paid peanuts and yet some of them would do it for free. We have policemen and firemen that would lay down their life to protect you. Screw the NFL

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic