Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
We all should expect this transfer portal situation to
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1

We all should expect this transfer portal situation to

May 15, 2019, 6:26 PM

Continue for years to come. Shaq Smith and Feaster did everything they were asked to do while they was here. They graduated , worked hard and helped lead on and off the field. Their commitment has been fulfilled. Yes they could stick around and compete. Let's not throw stones at these you men for making their own life decisions that they feel are best for their future. We welcomed them in as family and we should wish them well on their journey. Life has many twists and turns. Support them ,not tear them down.

The transfers will only continue due to the fact that we graduate these young men so early and we are bringing in such high caliber recruits as early enrollees like we have never done before. I am sure Dabo knows what he is doing and has a plan for all of this. He always does!
Remember......the besr is yet to come!

GO TIGERS!
#ALLIN
#WE2DEEP

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: We all should expect this transfer portal situation to

May 15, 2019, 7:15 PM

I think most us felt Shaq could be so special the next year or two and we were looking forward to him breaking out finally.

Seems it would be a disadvantage to transfer and have to learn another defense the way he finally knows ours.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Re: We all should expect this transfer portal situation to

May 15, 2019, 7:17 PM

I personally respect their decisions and wish every Clemson graduate the best in their future endeavors

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The Dude abides

We had way less transfers this year than we did last year

May 15, 2019, 7:20 PM

we did okay last year. Our staff knows how to build depth like no other staff in the nation. The freshman are just going to have to man up and play.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: We had way less transfers this year than we did last year

May 16, 2019, 1:03 AM

Neal in NC is correct: Those freshmen are going to have to man up & play - - before THEY hit the transfer portal in 2020.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic