Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Wayne Gallman article
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1

Wayne Gallman article

Sep 25, 2020, 12:05 PM

https://gmenhq.com/2020/09/23/gallman-ny-giants-career-over/

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Wayne Gallman article

Sep 25, 2020, 12:11 PM

well that is disappointing. I thought this would give him a chance to play and show his worth

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 30, 2020, 5:17 PM

Moving on from a horrible franchise might be the best career move for a young player. Remember when Sammy Watkins was considered disappointing after a few years in Buffalo and mercifully went elsewhere. Leads Chiefs in receiving in their Playiff run and made one of the biggest plays in the Super Bowl. May have been out of the league if he had stayed in Buffalo...

Sep 30, 2020, 5:17 PM [ in reply to Re: Wayne Gallman article ]

Moving on from a horrible franchise might be the best career move for a young player. Remember when Sammy Watkins was considered disappointing after a few years in Buffalo and mercifully went elsewhere. Leads Chiefs in receiving in their Playiff run and made one of the biggest plays in the Super Bowl. May have been out of the league if he had stayed in Buffalo...

Sep 25, 2020, 12:12 PM

I hate to hear that . Maybe if this door closes , a better one will open for this great young guy .

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 25, 2020, 12:27 PM

Was hoping he could make an impact. Oh well, life in the NFL is tough. Maybe he'll catch on with another team.

that dirty hit he took against NCSU is where this stems from

Sep 25, 2020, 12:32 PM

He played last year for the Giants and was doing well until he got a concussion. Thats probably where the Giants draw the line on his dependability.

STill drives me crazy that the idiot from NCSU didn't get a helmet to helmet ejection. I think that was the first year they implemented that rule but that was a hit meant to knock him out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-93RuXmmimM

Re: that dirty hit he took against NCSU is where this stems from

Sep 25, 2020, 1:32 PM

If you’re signing Devonta Freeman because your other RB had concussion issues you are an idiot. Freeman had three concussions with the Falcons and he couldn’t stay on the field for other injuries.

well we are talking about Dave Gettleman here...hint hint***

Sep 28, 2020, 5:55 PM

Wayne has also had fumbling issues***

Sep 28, 2020, 6:09 PM [ in reply to that dirty hit he took against NCSU is where this stems from ]

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 25, 2020, 12:33 PM

I hope he can find new life with a new team. I'd love to see him land in LA on either one of those squads. In my opinion he's the most underrated/overlooked player that I've seen in recent Clemson history.

Sep 28, 2020, 10:03 PM

Just another opinion piece. He still got the majority of snaps on Saturday, dreadful as they were. None of them excelled. The scheme & OL are beyond repair and forgiveness at this point, all hope is gone here! But as much as Twitterverse & blogged contributions hate on Gallman, I assure you, the local fanbase still knows he is our best option behind Saquon Barkley. And Daniel Jones kills us all. The dude was ranked 1st in fumbles last season and is already on-track to do the same in 2020. But if Gallman gets cut, the Giants never deserved him anyway. He has been consistently under- appreciate and utilized ever since he left Clemson.

Replies: 11
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic