Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Watermarked BALLOT STING NATIONWIDE
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 21
| visibility 1

Watermarked BALLOT STING NATIONWIDE

Nov 7, 2020, 12:06 AM

Anyone know about this????
Go Tigers we win by 20 !!! Bet it! DJ & Defense
Too strong

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Watermarked BALLOT STING NATIONWIDE

Nov 7, 2020, 12:45 AM

https://www.infowars.com/posts/groundbreaking-claim-trump-set-up-democrats-in-sophisticated-sting-operation-caught-stealing-election-red-handed/

Nov 7, 2020, 4:59 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Not a Trumper, but wish we actually had a better system.

Nov 7, 2020, 5:54 AM [ in reply to Re: Watermarked BALLOT STING NATIONWIDE ]

Sure, all politicians want to keep gray areas, but the voting public should be very keen on ensuring they aren’t disenfranchised. Sadly, we only feel disenfranchised when we lose. When we win, the process works.

WAIT!! THIS IS FROM INFOWARS - ITS GOT TO BE TRUE!!!!***

Nov 7, 2020, 6:52 AM [ in reply to Re: Watermarked BALLOT STING NATIONWIDE ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 7, 2020, 12:57 AM

..all versions of the claim hold that the ruse was possible because the federal government controls the production of ballots. This is emphatically not the case.

In fact, this is left up to the states, each of which has its own regulations to follow. Practically speaking, most elections are administered at the county level.. This means there are more than 10,000 unique election administration jurisdictions in the US, each with their own balloting procedures. The large conspiracy alleged here would necessarily involve infiltrating thousands of different election boards or jurisdictions.

The federal government is not responsible for printing or auditing the ballots, either. In most cases, private companies contracted by local election boards do the printing. DHS has explicitly stated this in response to these rumors:

"While DHS and CISA assist states and localities with securing election infrastructure, DHS and CISA [Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency] do not design, print, or audit ballots. State and local election officials manage ballot design and printing, as well as the auditing of results.

Local election offices have security and detection measures in place that make it highly difficult to commit fraud through counterfeit ballots. While the specific measures vary, in accordance with state and local election laws and practices, ballot security measures can include signature matching, information checks, barcodes, watermarks, and precise paper weights."

As such, DHS does not control “official ballot production,” nor does any central federal authority have that power. Therefore the central premise behind this QAnon fantasy and its claim of secretly watermarked ballots suffers from a profound ignorance of how American presidential elections actually work.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/dhs-watermark-sting/

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 7, 2020, 4:48 AM

Now this is how you do it folks - pure facts and common sense chops the knees off somebody trying to stir S.

Yep. Sure glad we had this during the Russia Hoax, too!!!

Nov 7, 2020, 5:57 AM

Not.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 7, 2020, 8:02 AM [ in reply to Re: Watermarked BALLOT STING NATIONWIDE ]

Meh.....nothing is impossible. Anyone who thinks something like this couldn’t happen at any level of government is delusional. Our federal government is full of crooks with personal agendas and grudges. Where there’s a will, there’s a way.

Nov 7, 2020, 9:21 AM [ in reply to Re: Watermarked BALLOT STING NATIONWIDE ]

I don't talk politics on sports boards, especially sports boards where I am a guest, but I will make one statement here (which will affirm what you, JD404, just said.

Our founding fathers were extremely afraid of a strong federal government. They wrote the constitution, and added the Bill of Rights, to protect the country from a strong central government. They were afraid that the federal government would one day become so powerful (corrupt?) that it would set up a monarchy or something similar.

They were not nearly as afraid that several states would become so corrupt that they would try to overthrow the Constitution through election fraud.

One of the ways they did this was to explicitly prohibit the federal government from having control over elections. All elections, even the presidential election, are controlled at the state level. States determine, in the presidential election, how the electors are selected - not the federal government.

And, you are correct, in my county it is the county, not the state and certainly not the federal government, that prints the ballots. No one from the federal government has access to the ballots during the printing process.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 7, 2020, 1:27 AM

The amount of false info from both sides is unreal right now, lol.

As has already been said, it's impossible for the federal government to carry out such a thing as watermarking all ballots. That's without question false.

As the saying goes, "believe NONE of what you hear, and only HALF of what you see." That's never been more true than right now.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This is a stupid Q theory. No one with a brain takes it seriously.***

Nov 7, 2020, 1:45 AM

LOCK HER UP! LOCK HER UP!***

Nov 7, 2020, 2:13 AM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 7, 2020, 2:40 AM

Any thing that comes from infowars is fake. I truly hate all these stupid conspiracy theories. They are easy to make up. They are only created to manipulate people. They prey on the week minded people. Sandihook happened. There is no pedophile satanic Kabul, Elvis is dead, the earth is not flat, there is no Bigfoot, there were no witches in Salem. There is no wide spread voter fraud, the list goes on and on and on. I think it’s time for society to grow up.

Nov 7, 2020, 4:53 AM

Be careful trying to hide one or two real things in a list of obviously fake things

Nov 7, 2020, 4:42 AM

Bill, I hope our Tigers win by 20, but with this game & all the players out I'll take a win by 1.

GO TIGERS!!!

“To See a World in a Grain of Sand
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand
And Eternity in an hour.” WB

Rong bored coot troll***

Nov 7, 2020, 6:54 AM

Re: Rong bored coot troll***

Nov 7, 2020, 8:11 AM

If Etienne can get going, I really like our chances to open up the passing game. OLine needs to play with their hair on fire.

Nov 7, 2020, 8:43 AM

If they let us hold like Boston College did ND has no chance.....

Nov 7, 2020, 10:54 AM

I think those same refs were doing the NC State-Miami game last night.

Nov 7, 2020, 8:42 AM

Duz this mean this was fack knuze?

it's as true as Russian Election tampering***

Nov 7, 2020, 8:47 AM

“poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.”

Replies: 21
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic