Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Watching the 2017 Clemson - Chicken game
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 19
| visibility 1

Watching the 2017 Clemson - Chicken game

May 1, 2018, 10:16 PM

On Youtube.

Highly recommended. ESPN talked about "Never again" in pregame. Memories of a nice Thanksgiving in a mountain cabin, celebrating with my sons, watching highlights with my favorite brew while the wife sleeps... What a wonderful world.

Check it out again.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Watching the 2017 Clemson - Chicken game

May 1, 2018, 10:59 PM

That's interesting that you post this today because I was doing the same thing this afternoon. I watched until slightly after the second half started and you could tell that the home crowd knew that they were outclassed again. Not as much fun to watch once they lose hope. Every time Tee Higgins caught the ball I couldn't help but to think how good he will be in the future. And the dominating D-line. We will be stacked again.

May 2, 2018, 10:44 PM

Aint it great? I've been listening, watching and attending for 50 years. This is the best.

May 2, 2018, 12:54 AM

I watch it at least once a month and it will probably be more by July.

2018: 5 in a row!

Clemson 70
USCjr 13

Nope, they will not score this year.***

May 2, 2018, 1:19 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 2, 2018, 7:26 AM

I hope like hell we kick their a$$ AGAIN this year which will setup Dabo to take an offensive timeout to let those seniors take a bow and the same for the defensive side. The coots HATE that and take it personal. Nevermind the respect it shows the seniors and their families with a tip of the hat to the the hard work and effort they put in over the previous few years.

Yeah I found that funny.

May 2, 2018, 8:43 AM

Since it doesn't seem to bother them at all when Frank Martin and Dawn Staley do exactly the same thing in their seniors' final home games.

With a Mascot & Name of COOTs...

May 2, 2018, 9:23 AM

They were football LOSERS from day one even back in 1897.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 2, 2018, 9:36 AM

"They are looking to show their instinct rivals that they are back"....

fast forward 2 hours 5 minutes.

34-10...only TD at 2:44 left in the 4th quarter. ^_^

May 2, 2018, 5:49 PM

Check out the play at 24:30. Watch what the Clemson receiver does to the SC corner - Jamyest Williams (top of the screen). Williams is listed at 5'8", which means he's probably 5'7". Muschamp is moving him to safety this year.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 2, 2018, 6:19 PM

From the photo of him with Saban I think Williams is more like a legit 5'6" not counting the hair. The best part of that is that Cain was not the most physical receiver we've had recently and he still punked him.

May 2, 2018, 7:30 PM

The kid might be athletic but he's going to be a huge liability at safety. Muschamp should have him running back punts or kicks. Not trying to cover big, athletic receivers.

May 3, 2018, 6:16 AM

Their fanbase honestly thinks they will beat UGA at home and propel a run to the SEC east crown.

I know UGA lost a ton of talent and a lot of the new talent are freshman... but seriously hope UGA stomps a mudhole in them Clemson style to bring the coots back to reality.

May 4, 2018, 6:01 AM

They still think we're in the days of Mark Richt and Steve Spurrier. The days of UGA being more talented but getting outcoached or being unprepared for SC are over. They're catching a double digit loss.

May 4, 2018, 7:24 AM

While Georgia poses a much greater threat to Clemson I actually prefer the double digit home loss to happen. I can’t stand every offseason hearing about they are on par with Georgia and will be a 1 TD game with Clemson. Actually bring them back to reality if UGA shows up in Billy Brice and beats them by 30+. Will set up nicely for our 40+ beatdown we will put on them this year.

Let's Rename him JaMidget Williams*******

May 3, 2018, 6:47 AM [ in reply to Re: Watching the 2017 Clemson - Chicken game ]

May 2, 2018, 7:43 PM

One of the funniest things about watching it on TV is when Holly Rowe does her pre game segment she talks about how Little Jakey Bentleys comments about never again would they have such a poor performance like the year before. BUT NEVER AGAIN was just AGAIN ....and AGAIN. IT won't end anytime soon !

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's sad, but

May 2, 2018, 7:44 PM

They just don't make sitcoms like they used to.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 2, 2018, 10:42 PM

Finished it tonight. All I can say is that I am concerned. I haven't really analyzed the game until now, but they outscored us 10-0 in the 4th quarter. It sucks that we are cycling out.

Ha ha ha ha

Ah.... ha ha ha ha.

God, that is funny!

Sometimes I wish I still lived in SC.

I captured that game on DVR.

May 3, 2018, 5:55 PM

I've watched it and the Miami game several time. I haven't been able to bear the Bama game in its entirety though.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 19
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic