Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Wasn’t Foreman leaning to LSU and UGA?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 1

Wasn’t Foreman leaning to LSU and UGA?

Nov 25, 2020, 11:03 AM

Looks like he’s figured out who the perineal CFP team is.

Why go to one of those teams that might be in the CFP again soon.

Come on down to Tiger town and help us win a title

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Wasn’t Foreman leaning to LSU and UGA?

Nov 25, 2020, 11:17 AM

I think this trip on his own accord and his own dime will go a long way in repairing the recruitment between Foreman and Clemson. Korey is no doubt showing that his interest in Clemson is legit. Things might get hot quickly between Foreman and Clemson. Adding Foreman to the defensive unit that Venables has would be almost unfair. That defense would be scary good.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 25, 2020, 11:19 AM

His recruitment has essentially been last visit he took was most memorable and the one he has loved the most. The fact he are getting another look and he hasn’t given up on us is a big deal. By the way at a camp last week his dad was wearing a Clemson shirt FWIW

Nov 25, 2020, 11:20 AM

He’s a TIGER. An LSU TIGER. Mark ole Ora’s word . You’ll see.

Nov 25, 2020, 11:46 AM

You talking about that team that is losing quite often ? That would be a huge mistake for him. What is LSU's record right now ?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

LSU is staring a future NCAA probation in the face and

Nov 25, 2020, 12:03 PM

Orgeron will probably be on the hotseat by the end of this year. LSU is not exactly a stable situation that a recruit with brains would be sprinting to be a part of right now...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 25, 2020, 12:01 PM [ in reply to Re: Wasn’t Foreman leaning to LSU and UGA? ]

I'll entertain you and see if you're 33% because you just spew wrong opinions or because you know things people don't like. Foreman recently cancelled his last visit to LSU. LSU lost scholarships and is under investigation again for a sexual misconduct case (Foreman cancelled after these events.) LSU is also the worst defense I've seen in a while especially with how much talent they field and their first year DC has proven he isn't working out as well as LSU isn't exactly known for putting DL in the league. Aside from Maason Smith LSU and Foreman don't seem very compatible so what do you know that states otherwise. LSU stars on that defense have taken a step back and aren't looking as draft ready now and I'm sure Foreman notices.

Nov 25, 2020, 6:11 PM

Well SethSlyy, IMO yours and Oras posts are pretty good representations of 100 and 33 respectively.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

LSU has some bad stuff swirling around the program

Nov 25, 2020, 12:06 PM [ in reply to Re: Wasn’t Foreman leaning to LSU and UGA? ]

And Foreman is bringing his family across country during a pandemic to visit us.

I'm thinking Coach O may be the next Gene Chizik.***

Nov 25, 2020, 12:44 PM

Nov 25, 2020, 1:05 PM [ in reply to Re: Wasn’t Foreman leaning to LSU and UGA? ]

Early playing time at LSU

Yeah unlike Murphy, Bresee, etc.***

Nov 25, 2020, 6:06 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I hope this kid goes where he will be happy but for the

Nov 25, 2020, 4:16 PM [ in reply to Re: Wasn’t Foreman leaning to LSU and UGA? ]

life of me, how any blue chip outside of Louisiana would pick LSU is beyond me.

Terrible culture, no continuity, terrible defense, scandal all over the place, far from home. Just makes zero sense to me. I’m sure he liked LSU but I’d think he’s rethinking it now.

null

Nov 25, 2020, 11:52 AM

let's hope he leans back towards Clemson after this visit. He is a great player.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"If a pig had a better personality, he would cease to be a filthy animal."

And if he chooses Clemson in the end then this is EXACTLY

Nov 25, 2020, 12:43 PM

what Dabo's point of view is on all of this. He wants the kids to go and visit everybody and then make a decision that they're finally comfortable with. Dont' rush into it if your not done. Be done and then evaluate the whole picture. That way you're satisfied with your choice and are not looking around like Nkemdiche did after the fact. If you're elite and have good character you'll always have a spot on any Clemson recruiting board. They call that oversign worthy.

I'd say UGa. LSU is an absolute trainwreck right now.***

Nov 25, 2020, 1:08 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Nov 25, 2020, 2:06 PM

Isn't the perineal the area between the hoo ha and the boonkey? Otherwise known as the , or the taint?

So, if Mr. Foreman finds out who the perineal team is: I suggest that it is likely the dawgs, the corn dogs or the coots.

Is this another candidate for the tiger net dictionary? If yes, take that with a grade of slaw.

Message was edited by: 1portroyalty®

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No.***

Nov 25, 2020, 3:55 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

yes***

Nov 25, 2020, 4:56 PM [ in reply to Re: Wasn’t Foreman leaning to LSU and UGA? ]

Replies: 18
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic