Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Was given a parking pass for Lot 1 at ACCCG
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1,168

Was given a parking pass for Lot 1 at ACCCG

Dec 4, 2019, 4:48 PM

Pass says lot opens 1 hour before event. Not sure how that is even possible. Anybody have info on that lot. Says no alcohol either! Boo

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I have a spot in Lot 1

Dec 4, 2019, 4:49 PM

in Clemson

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!!

Re: Was given a parking pass for Lot 1 at ACCCG

Dec 4, 2019, 4:49 PM

It's hard to get to, given all the traffic, no tailgating (it's a covered parking). Not my preferred option. Only positive is it's covered in case of rain.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Screw Calford.

Dec 4, 2019, 4:59 PM

You'll be able to get into the lot before then, but it's basically the handicap parking lot. Great because it's right across from the stadium, but no tailgating allowed, and a complete nightmare to get out of.

They probably won't say anything if you're on the top deck and sitting on your tailgate drinking a beer (Panther's fans do it all the time), but they definitely won't let you grill or anything, and may kick you out if they catch you. This basically applies to all the parking garages in Charlotte.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Those lots usually open well in advance. I had a parking

Dec 4, 2019, 5:01 PM

pass that said you couldn't get there until a certain time and by the time i got there it was almost completely full. People told me they have been there for hours.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 4, 2019, 6:12 PM

Already called about the Lot 1 pass for the ACCCG. Was told that the lot is "typically" open several hours earlier; told them they needed to fix that wording as getting to that garage 1 hour before the kick off was NUTS.

Last year I parked there around 2 pm with no problems with a parkwiz app pass, but the cops blocking the area were caught off guard when I showed the parking pass and let me into the Mint St garage without issue.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

CUvsFSU2011win

-- Too many daughters and not enough bullets. --

Replies: 5
| visibility 1,168
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic