Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Waiting for the game where we feed it to ETN 20-25 times
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 1

Waiting for the game where we feed it to ETN 20-25 times

Nov 2, 2017, 12:46 PM

R

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Waiting for the game where we feed it to ETN 20-25 times

Nov 2, 2017, 12:51 PM

but when to we fit in the awful tunnel screens and false starts to stop ourselves. ;)

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 2, 2017, 12:55 PM

Unless he picks up his blocks exponentially better than last few outings I can’t see that. Kelly needs a little time and protection; we’ve been exploited that without him we look lost on offense. I hope they’re spending as much time as possible getting him better at blocking, cause he is a truely special runner and will be a force

Yep, blocking is bad. But he sure is perty.***

Nov 2, 2017, 2:41 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Nov 2, 2017, 1:03 PM

I agree. I know his passpro game needs work but it's irrelevant if we just hand him the ball every time. So far he has 10 runs for 10 yards or more (several that were 9 yard not counted) and 4 for 40 or more on just 58 carries. He basically has 50% chance of getting the first down on any down and distance he touches the ball. He has a 7% chance of breaking a long run every time he touches the ball. With 7 TDs on 58 carries he has a 12% of chance scoring a TD every time he touches the ball.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 2, 2017, 1:09 PM

Smh

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 2, 2017, 1:16 PM

Great argument Mickey. You win.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 2, 2017, 1:39 PM [ in reply to Re: Waiting for the game where we feed it to ETN 20-25 times ]

If you don’t keep a defense honest expecting a pass, a run or qb run from us, they’ll just stack the box and prevent ET from getting anywhere. Have to have him block on some plays to keep em guessing.

Nov 2, 2017, 1:45 PM

I didn't mean literally every time. His passpro is serviceable enough to mix in qb draw and pass plays. He isn't the first elite freshman RB that needs help in passpro. Look at Jonathan Taylor. The point is if you give him the ball 25-30 times a game the need for him in passpro and the chances he'll have of failing at it dwindle.

Nov 2, 2017, 2:00 PM

Patience...Running back is the most punishing position and Etienne needs to mature physically before he can take that kind of work load and not miss pt due to injury.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

~rhis~ "Patience" , remember Gallman was not full time until

Nov 2, 2017, 2:09 PM

last year and a half. And Choice was ahead of him, until injured.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He fumbled on run and bobbled the ball on k.o. and he still

Nov 2, 2017, 2:04 PM

needs to learn to block better, plus other 3 are running the ball well, and are better blockers.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So you're saying ETN should be 4th string and get the fewest

Nov 2, 2017, 3:56 PM

touches?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 2, 2017, 2:12 PM

Feaster is playing good and running hard. What are you gonna do with his touches? Give it to a freshman over somebody that has more experience...

I understand everyone wants to see ETN more but you're acting Feaster isn't playing very good ball right now. Can't just cut his touches cold turkey

2019?***

Nov 2, 2017, 2:39 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why would we do that with our stable of backs?

Nov 2, 2017, 3:49 PM

Keep those RBs fresh and hungry when they come in. Wear the defense down with fresh legs.

There's seriously nothing wrong with a Running-back-by-committee when your entire committee is made up of stud RBs

Replies: 15
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic