Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Wait, so Syracuse was a close game?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1

Wait, so Syracuse was a close game?

Oct 19, 2019, 8:22 AM

41-6 is close?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Definitely an anti-Clemson narrative with talking heads.

Oct 19, 2019, 8:25 AM

I never believed it until now. These ignorant comments and not realizing Dabo has pulled starters majority of second halves in all games except UNC.

Watch the other contenders live starters in majority of game in blowouts just like OSU last night. Ridiculous

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If you notice, it's always SEC homers

Oct 19, 2019, 8:27 AM

I agree, we shouldn't be #1 but 5th? Lol

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Definitely an anti-Clemson narrative with talking heads.

Oct 19, 2019, 9:00 AM [ in reply to Definitely an anti-Clemson narrative with talking heads. ]

And why do Dabo haters not realize the he can make it rain at will on other teams while his stays dry and can cause other teams to be tired when ours aren't? Would it be a good idea to make a man with those powers mad?

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Definitely an anti-Clemson narrative with talking heads.

Oct 19, 2019, 9:07 AM [ in reply to Definitely an anti-Clemson narrative with talking heads. ]

Justin Fields was out of the game before the third quarter was halfway over. Should he have been taken out earlier than that?

Re: Wait, so Syracuse was a close game?

Oct 19, 2019, 8:30 AM

A nail biter

I missed it. They said that was a close game?***

Oct 19, 2019, 8:34 AM

Re: I missed it. They said that was a close game?***

Oct 19, 2019, 8:41 AM

Captain SEC Tebow said Syracuse was a close game. Even briefly mentioned the GT game.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I used to have respect for Tebow, but he's quickly losing it.

Oct 19, 2019, 8:55 AM

Those were just plain ignorant comments. He lost me at the mention of Georgia Tech. He's been spending way too much time with Findbums.

Re: I missed it. They said that was a close game?***

Oct 19, 2019, 8:57 AM [ in reply to Re: I missed it. They said that was a close game?*** ]

Tebow is an SEC homer who has no desire to see or speak truth. If you put anyone of us on the panel, we would be able to torch his logic with facts.

If there is one thing I have learned of the years, the fan bases know their teams better than the pundits. We know we are and were most likely going to be thin at DT for example.

Another example. Went to the Clemson OSU playoff game with my close friends from CO. Both OSU guys. Media was making it like OSU was going to mop the floor with us. And to be honest, I was concerned that we could lose the game too. But my friends from the start came with the logical argument that the Clemson defense would be too much and that Barrett was a one trick pony. He could not throw downfield. They knew it the so called experts did not.

Note: sat in the Clemson section surrounded by Buckeyes! While it would have been better to celebrate with Tigers. It was fun rubbing watching their misery up close.

Well, we were tied 0-0 at kickoff***

Oct 19, 2019, 8:51 AM

Re: Well, we were tied 0-0 at kickoff***

Oct 19, 2019, 9:14 AM

And their sideline was a mere 160 feet away the whole game.

Re: Wait, so Syracuse was a close game?

Oct 19, 2019, 9:04 AM

No it wasn’t close and their O never threatened us. However, we had no sense of urgency on offense and were still throwing sideways passes and running Travis into the middle of the line until Amari took that WR screen up the sideline for the long TD. Led 17-6 at the half and Trevor threw a pick on the first series of the second half they ran back to our 9 yd line. Danger close. Then Super Mario intercepts at the 4 on the next play and 3 plays later Amari goes 87 yards and the game is effectively over. But just to make it look uglier we throw a pick on the next possession they ran back to the 2 yd line. Defense stops them cold on 4 plays. And contrary to what some people say on here Lawrence played into the 4th quarter. We settled for two more FG tries, one of which Potter missed, before tacking on two TDs in the last 10 minutes. This was the game that actually started all of the sniping from the media because the play calling was flat basic and Trevor tossed a couple picks. These are the facts and they are irrefutable. We all know the Tigers are about to crank it up and release the Kraken though.

Replies: 12
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic