Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
WTH wrong with people and so sensitive on this board?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 85
| visibility 1

WTH wrong with people and so sensitive on this board?

Nov 11, 2020, 5:46 AM

Thurs or Fri i was 97% and I am 85% now?. I posted on Ampi about an article from top Illinois official saying that Covid death
rate reporting is very wrong and that persons are being recorded as positive death even if death caused by different source like car wreck or whatever due to medical funding for handling hazardous illness.

Then i asked in thread if we were missing Jeff Scott coaching since we have seen a drop in WR play, and I recognized injury as issue but good players seemed to drop on some areas. Just asked if it was player or coaching.

Then last post was just a regurgitation of a post from FGF where someone posted that Chump was fired. So I re-posted and used same link. What's wrong with that, i just used material from other site. Never said I was breaking news.

That said, went from 97% thumbs to 85% thumbs. So any content that causes a reaction is TD. I mean, you can't pose a question without a TD? Not a single thing I posted was anything more than posting comments from other sites or asking a question about coaches. Yet, persons get twisted enough to hit TD? I hope it makes you feel better. Can't respond to thread, let me just give you a TD. Well have fun. I hope it's newbies and trolls with the TDs, because if they are long term users, then you are just running newbies off. You are hurting a platform that many have loved for many yrs. I have been on here since 2007-2008, but the negativity is horrendous. If you can't ask a question or funnel other forum news without being whacked? Who wants to interact further. You will lose the site you might like if you think being a keyboard warriors is better than conversation.

Just curious WTH is happening? I'm sure its a forum pandemic and not just Tigernet! Lets see how many more % I fall now?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: WTH wrong with people and so sensitive on this board?

Nov 11, 2020, 6:13 AM

Most people here are fine but a few have severe problems. They abuse the reddit-like voting system. Just ignore them. The TigerPulse thing is meaningless once you figure out that people abuse it, and it only takes a day or so to figure that out.

Nov 11, 2020, 6:23 AM

Might want to try this

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

monter le cheval de fer
A coot will usually blink when hit in the head with a ball-peen hammer

Re: WTH and Dale Carnegie

Nov 11, 2020, 6:57 AM

Dang it, tried to TD this, but fat fingered a TU! Arghh! (but since ol’ Dale never dealt with social media, his book is gonna come up WAY short lol).

Don’t sweat your pulse ICAT.

If you’re a troll, wear it as a badge of honor.

If you’re not a troll, know that you can’t please all people all the time. The anonymity of social media has only served to prove out one of Will Roger’s greatest lines ever: “The more you get to know about people, the more you’ll like your dog”.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

Agree with all, Uncle B, except if he is a troll wearing it

Nov 11, 2020, 7:16 AM

as a badge of honor.

This place has its full quota of trolls - no more needed, thanks.

Otherwise - spot on.

G O O D M O R N I N G, CLEMSON FAMILY !!!

Windshield perspective - gettin’ shined up a bit more today - Championship Phase is ON ! ! !

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Nov 11, 2020, 8:55 AM [ in reply to Re: WTH wrong with people and so sensitive on this board? ]

Took that class and it is pretty much useless.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 11, 2020, 6:49 AM

You have to be a coronabro. You can’t attack corona. Do not taunt corona. They will TD you.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 11, 2020, 7:00 AM

Ah just post some cat gifs and that will bump your pulse up

Dog gifs work better

Nov 11, 2020, 7:03 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hot chicks work the bestest...

Nov 11, 2020, 6:59 PM

~JKB

Nov 11, 2020, 7:13 AM

You think you have rating issues.
Check mine out!

Nov 11, 2020, 8:41 AM

Gotcha beat, Leftie, and could give a big rats ###! Weasles are weasles and they are plentiful on this board.

Check my rating too

Nov 11, 2020, 9:17 PM [ in reply to Re: WTH wrong with people and so sensitive on this board? ]

Does not bother me.
Just let it slide man.
A lot of people in this board measure themselves by volume and noise and NOT quality.
Be yourself. Be a TIGER and enjoy the good parts of TNET. best wishes.

Your wording on the WRU post was pretty poor, in my opinion.

Nov 11, 2020, 7:29 AM

1. 1TNTiger’s response was right on - our starters haven’t started but a small percentage of games due to injuries.

2. The post about us throwing for record numbers was spot on. You don’t set passing records with receiving problems.

Glass half empty (and your post was heading towards less than half empty) don’t do well on here - especially if it starts to have a “there are much deeper, more sinister” tone to them. Thinking it is issues with recruiting and coaches and the players not being very good is what qualifies as “much deeper, more sinister”.

The poster in that thread that said we can’t win them all was right - and we had 17 to 22 year old “kids” play their guts out for their team, their school, their families, and us. It was an incredible display.

You asked - just my 2 cents. Probably not even worth that.

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Re: Your wording on the WRU post was pretty poor, in my opinion.

Nov 11, 2020, 7:54 AM

You’re a good man to take the time to provide constructive criticism Rocky. +1

You’re also right on my troll comment - poor choice of words for me. They’re annoying. And much like the OP’s puzzlement at TDs; I just can’t fathom why anyone would derive pleasure or satisfaction trolling other sites.

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

Could not agree more, Uncle B. It is a personality trait or

Nov 11, 2020, 9:11 AM

character content that I can’t relate to on any level. Makes NO sense to me.

God made us all different, though - so gotta serve & love, I reckon - lol.

Nov 11, 2020, 7:53 AM

Well if you are a board donor then average Joe troll TD’s don’t count against your pulse. I learned that one the hard way when I first joined. Most of us that have been here a while don’t TD post unless they are shockingly anti clemson troll ??. So here is a TU from a fellow tiger fan and become a donor because the Tnets needs your help!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 11, 2020, 7:58 AM

Also, stay off of politics and poast some boob pictures. That will get the ol pulse back up where it was in a jiffy

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 11, 2020, 8:48 AM

1. Approximately 1/3 of this board is either a far left commie that does not allow anything even remotely objective when it comes to politics or anything they deem political such as the truth about Covid. Or One of the orange tinted glass wearing over the top cheerleaders, a.k.a. board Nazis, that get bent anytime someone even remotely objective or critical posts anything short of Kool Aide over the top propaganda when discussing Clemson. God forbid you criticize the Messiah himself, Dabo Swinney. Ex. We haven’t been able to run the ball all year yet with two minutes to go and the lead we can Get out of South Bend with a victory Despite all our injuries despite the turnovers despite so many other critical errors and penalties and crappy officiating By simply getting a first down. What do we do? We run the ball three timers And commit a penalty and only run 11 seconds off the clock and only force Notre Dame to use one time out.. Sheer stupidity! Sunday and Monday every expert on TV and in print was criticizing the coaching and time management at the end of the game by Clemson, but to even hint at such a thing on this board is like committing heresy and you are subject to the Spanish Inquisition!

2. But there’s another problem just as big on this board. The number of adult children that need to stop acting like neurotic millennials on social media because they are one point short of 10,000 point or freaking out because their pulse isn’t as high as they think it should be! Good Lord people, this is supposed to be a board for Clemson alumni and fans, supposedly adults, not a bunch of children! Grow up! Even better, grow a pair, be a man, not a Weak minded and fragile Little girl! If you are concerned about your points or pulse you might need to go find a safe space!!!

Nov 11, 2020, 8:51 AM

The only pulse that concerns me is the one heart ? still generates.

So you agree about people being sensitive, but are sensitive

Nov 11, 2020, 9:15 AM [ in reply to Re: WTH wrong with people and so sensitive on this board? ]

about him being sensitive about his Pulse?

Re: So you agree about people being sensitive, but are sensitive

Nov 11, 2020, 3:21 PM

Just making an observation.

FYI it’s not being sensitive to point out that this board has a lot of beta male crybabies.

Re: So you agree about people being sensitive, but are sensitive

Nov 11, 2020, 7:41 PM

Just making an observation.

FYI it’s not being sensitive to point out that this board has a lot of beta male crybabies.

The number of soy-addicted panty-wearing beta males on here really surprises me. Even though most posters seem like normal dudes, there are a LOT of Reddit-tranny types. I didn't think we had much of that in the Clemson fanbase. Guess I was wrong.

What's even sadder is that the soy-tranny mafia appears to have cowed the majority normal userbase into looking the other way at their abusive, estrogen-laden posts. A hostile takeover by male Karens is an ugly thing indeed.

So you just called lots of folks on here every name in the

Nov 11, 2020, 9:16 AM [ in reply to Re: WTH wrong with people and so sensitive on this board? ]

book, called Dabo Messiah, and ranted and raved for 2 very ill-formed “paragraphs” about how WE should all act and behave and be ......... and WE are the problem ???

Gotcha. Good stuff. Carry on. I’m SURE you are changing things for the better around here.

Re: So you just called lots of folks on here every name in the

Nov 11, 2020, 3:37 PM

Lol

How old are you?

Triggered much?

Who did I call a name? Name the person?

What I did was describe the behavior of a fairly large portion of the posters on TNet. There’s an old saying, “if the shoe fits”

Rant & raved? It’s called an observation!

ill Informed? lol is that what you call a 100% accurate description of a lot of people on TNET?

FYI as far as my messiah comment it was sarcasm based on the fact that there are more than a few folks on here that act as if Dabo is perfect, infallible, and should never be questioned nor criticized!!!

Yeah this "rocky" is precisely the type of child

Nov 11, 2020, 5:25 PM

the original poster talked about. It's like he's looking in the mirror when he types. A real abuser of this childish % system. He votes for himself with his clemson80tiger handle too.

Re: Yeah this "rocky" is precisely the type of child

Nov 11, 2020, 6:55 PM

SyracuseTiger = SavageTiger3901 = CourageousTiger = troll loser.

Crump® Needs to take out the trash. Again.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 11, 2020, 1:59 PM [ in reply to Re: WTH wrong with people and so sensitive on this board? ]

Now this is a spot-on post.

Spot on. but of course you hurt the feelings of the very

Nov 11, 2020, 2:16 PM [ in reply to Re: WTH wrong with people and so sensitive on this board? ]

people you pointed out. Instead of engaging in meaningful discussion, they take on the role of the millennial little girl. Sad.

Nov 11, 2020, 8:53 AM

Just a bunch of liberal p ######. Don't worry about them they can't help they are stupid.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You ask why people are sensitive while

Nov 11, 2020, 8:54 AM

seeming very sensitive.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 11, 2020, 8:54 AM

Probably because your comment on the strength of our receivers is hurting after 1 season with out Jeff Scott is simply a dumb take on the situation.

We are missing our Number 1 from last year and the guy who was supposed to take his place is also gone for the season. Our two 5* sophomores have been battling injury. We are literally down to Amari Rodgers, 5th year Powell, and a bunch of freshman.

Ngata and Ladson are injured - they haven't regressed. If the coaching staff was lacking and we had regression through the position group then Powell wouldnt have had these break out performances.

The board isn't sensitive...you just had a crappy opinion.

Nov 11, 2020, 8:57 AM

Do not fret it, every time I post a controversial /touchy subject my pulse drops like a rock as you can see.

Nov 11, 2020, 9:11 AM

Mine was 100% for years then 2020 happened.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Clemson doesn't care about basketball....as evidenced by Brown-L getting 14 years.

Ah, don't sweat it man... maybe you're the only sane one in

Nov 11, 2020, 9:13 AM

the ward, like RP McMurphy in Cuckoo's Nest. Also, all those idiots on the road you want to take out with an RPG... they post on message boards too.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

A drunk will run a STOP sign, but a stoner will wait for it to turn green.

I TD'd your Muscoot post, and I'll tell you why:

Nov 11, 2020, 9:22 AM

It's because you were dead wrong. We don't get people posting CFB info that's so egregiously wrong like that often, but I TD every single one. Verify your information first. Literally none of the major outlets said a peep about him. Don't run to TNet after you see some dude on Twitter say something and share it here just so you can be first to report the news. You and maaaaaaany others need to rely on Twitter far less.

Agree....

Nov 11, 2020, 9:54 AM

Posting something that is just wrong will impact your %. I have made a few posts that I later realized I was wrong about. Advantage to being a donor....I can edit my posts to indicate that I recognize I was mistaken.

I am guessing some of his trouble is about attitude and tone of the posts. Even this one...of course all of TNet is the problem.

Re: Agree....

Nov 11, 2020, 2:36 PM

"Posting something that is just wrong will impact your %."

False. Posting something that upsets one of the several loudmouth adult-babies around here will impact your %.

It has absolutely nothing to do with rightness or wrongness. Almost all of my TDs came from an incident where I CORRECTLY informed a resident know-it-all/loudmouth that Chinese scam masks (known as KN95s) are absolutely worthless against coronavirus.

Re: Agree....

Nov 11, 2020, 4:11 PM

First rule of TNet, thou shalt not be realistic or objective!

Second rule of TNet, never ever criticize a Clemson coach or player! No matter how badly they screwed the pooch!

Third rule of TNet, beware of the libtards!

;)

I was talking about a specific example of one of his posts.

Nov 11, 2020, 4:46 PM [ in reply to Re: Agree.... ]

I made no mention of any of yours. My statement is not false.

I seldom give a thumbs down. If it is bad enough for me to thumbs down....it is normally worth reporting instead.

Here’s the honest truth coots

Nov 11, 2020, 7:03 PM

If Crump banned practically every handle in this thread whining about TD’s, this bored would be virtually troll free.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

God forbid something posted on a message board might be

Nov 11, 2020, 2:57 PM [ in reply to I TD'd your Muscoot post, and I'll tell you why: ]

incorrect.

Post LBODs and You Will Go Up***

Nov 11, 2020, 9:33 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Maybe post a couple of examples so he gets the idea ?***

Nov 11, 2020, 9:44 AM

Nov 11, 2020, 9:36 AM

If I were you I'd post whatever makes you happy and ignore all of the TD losers. Giving anonymous strangers on the internets opinion of you any validity whatsoever is a mistake. I've seen posters tell others to literally kill themselves on here over the last few days, for posting something they disagreed with about a frigging football game. That should tell you all you need to know about the class of some posters this board has among the vast majority of the rest who are great.

Is this Irony? Feels like it is Irony..is it Irony?***

Nov 11, 2020, 10:36 AM

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Nov 11, 2020, 11:59 AM

Dont be bothered by some of the internet trash on here. Although there are many fine folks, sadly that is overshadowed by a small group of idiots. If you defend yourself you get banned, while they get off scott free to harrass the next person. They must be friends with some of the mods.

As far as the rating, ignore it. Once someone decides they dont like you, they run around like children thumb downing every post you ever made and then start pointing at it like you are unpopular.

Many of these people have been trouble for years and are treated with a different standard then you and me.

Myself.. i expect ill be banned anyday. But thats ok.

So brush it off my friend. Dont pay the rude people any attention. I dont. Many times when they mouth at me, i just come back later when they are done. Its not even worth reading that nonsense.

So The Mass TDing is Like Ballot Box Stuffing?

Nov 11, 2020, 12:03 PM

This all makes sense now.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 11, 2020, 4:28 PM [ in reply to Re: WTH wrong with people and so sensitive on this board? ]

Bingo! there has always been a handful of total azzhats on here that are able to post anything they want and attack and harass people making perfectly legit observations & criticisms without rebuke, but those making rational & reasonable observations often get the boot!

Nov 11, 2020, 7:32 PM

One would hope management will intervene before this board dies. I can't imagine a casual fan would want to deal with the butthurt baby contingent on here.

What's sad is that 95% of Tigernet posters appear to be great people, but the 5% who are butthurt babies are quite good at ruining it for everybody else, especially new people. I just joined a few days ago and I've already gotten sick of dealing with the whiny weirdos.

"Orwell" said it best...

Nov 11, 2020, 1:15 PM

"In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act."

I noticed that too. I made a post about our

Nov 11, 2020, 2:11 PM

seeming decline in physical play, and I was lambasted. That was before the Notre Dame game when it should have it become perfectly clear to all that we lack a physical presence on the both sides of the LOS.

I never said anything bad about Clemson or anyone, yet I have been attacked by numerous "Clemson Gentlemen". My % just kept dropping and dropping in spite of doing nothing wrong. Then once people see a low % everyone else assumes you must be a bad guy or a "coot", and the problem compounds itself.

It makes it impossible to have vaild discussion here. New people are basically shunned from the outset. Only sunshine and roses are apparently allowed. What a shame.

The % system is clearly broken. It takes the fun out of what could otherwise be a very cool board. Its seriously the most childish system I've ever seen on a message board, and it doesn't even show accountability for people who foster the negative %'s? Why is that? Is this place run by elementary school kids? Geez guys, fix this ridiculous system.

It seems a little odd to me...

Nov 11, 2020, 2:44 PM

... the OP has 20 TU's, but % has gone from 85 to 84.

New Maff...... go figure

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I noticed that too. I made a post about our

Nov 11, 2020, 2:46 PM [ in reply to I noticed that too. I made a post about our ]

I suspect a lot more people would pay for Tigernet memberships if the Tigerpulse feature was removed entirely. I certainly would. It obviously wasn't a bad idea when it started but it is clearly abused by jerks to try to shut down people they disagree with or simply don't like.

The way it currently operates, Tigerpulse is IDENTICAL to the Chinese Communist "social credit" system. Again, obviously that wasn't the intent, but that's what it morphed into when the adult-babies started abusing it.

^^^EXACTLY!***

Nov 11, 2020, 5:33 PM

Re: I noticed that too. I made a post about our

Nov 11, 2020, 7:08 PM [ in reply to Re: I noticed that too. I made a post about our ]

The feature works just fine. All the coots on this thread have low pulses.

HTH.

I just td’d you for whining about being td’d***

Nov 11, 2020, 3:00 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I just td’d you for whining about being td’d***

Nov 11, 2020, 3:35 PM

It's a perfectly legitimate thing for someone to bring up. How many good Tiger fans have been run off from TigerNet because some jerk got his panties in a wad about something they posted and went on a TD spree? I bet the number is pretty high.

Would that tactic work on you ? Asking for

Nov 11, 2020, 4:26 PM

everyone.

^^^triggered***

Nov 11, 2020, 5:46 PM

Re: Would that tactic work on you ? Asking for

Nov 11, 2020, 7:35 PM [ in reply to Would that tactic work on you ? Asking for ]

Aww, the butthurt baby can't take the bantz. Many such cases.

Nov 11, 2020, 6:02 PM

Upon further review, you could take down the Muschamp is fired ! post. Looks bad

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I suggest joining TNet. Then you can post in the Donor’s Den

Nov 11, 2020, 6:21 PM

You can say almost anything you want and you get little to no feedback.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I suggest joining TNet. Then you can post in the Donor’s Den

Nov 11, 2020, 7:56 PM

I get what you're saying but the unwelcoming attitude from some of the loudmouth babies on here doesn't motivate a new user to pay for anything, especially a new user like me who is accustomed to speaking his mind and isn't a fan of groupthink circlejerks.

Nov 11, 2020, 6:52 PM

I didn’t read your post, but TD’d you for being a whiner as characterized in your title.

Now you’re 83% coot!

Nov 11, 2020, 7:52 PM

You just posted cringe, bro. Lay off the estrogen injections and soy milk and you'll be a better poster.

Nov 11, 2020, 7:57 PM

Says the little boy whining about TD’s ??

The irony is above your IQ, special coot.

It does act like a woman, doesn't it.

Nov 11, 2020, 8:07 PM [ in reply to Re: WTH wrong with people and so sensitive on this board? ]

She's throwing TDs faster than used tampons.

Re: It does act like a woman, doesn't it.

Nov 11, 2020, 8:14 PM

The loudest mouthed betas on any college football forum are always dudes who (1) didn't graduate from the college in question and (2) are going through male menopause. Their hormone imbalances caused by lack of testosterone and heightened estrogen (from age and other factors like soy consumption) cause them to act just like menopausal women. I bet that "guy" gets hot flashes every time he reads one of our posts.

Nov 11, 2020, 8:41 PM

It’s all about mental deficiencies. Take you two for example. How many usernames have you used on this site alone? I know one of you, at least three. Wouldn’t surprise me if this is the same guy, two users at the same time. You’ll get banned again and come back as the same sad loser.

I like your cute millennial name calling though. I know it’s tough to translate your normal coot vocab to stay under the mod radar.

Rent free!

Nov 11, 2020, 9:05 PM

The problem is that around 1985, Clemson threw open the admission gates to Yankees. That has led to people like you becoming Clemson fans. And you have brought your Yankee rudeness into Clemson and Clemson alum spaces like Tigernet.

It's truly sad. You Yankees don't know the difference between a true Clemson gentleman and some subhuman named Vito who runs a numbers racket in Brooklyn through the week and hijacks trucks on the weekends.

Real Southern Clemson students and alums don't act like you male Karens do on here. It's sad, really. You have devoted tons of your money and identity to Clemson yet you can never be a true Clemson gentleman.

Nov 11, 2020, 9:43 PM

Well, that just confirmed SyracuseTiger Is also ChemistryDept.......

Oh my goodness. Do you call every person that

Nov 11, 2020, 10:28 PM

correctly defines you, "courageous tiger"? As if anyone know what the he!! you're talking about??

You talk about rent-free, but geez lady, have you looked in a mirror lately?

You seem kind of insane. Are you insane?

Nov 11, 2020, 10:34 PM [ in reply to Re: It does act like a woman, doesn't it. ]

EvErYbOdY i DoNt LiKe Is ThE sAmE pErSon!!!!1!!!!

Sorry Karen. Wrong again.

Nov 11, 2020, 10:50 PM

Dude, you are crazy pants...

Jordan Hall
SyracuseTiger
ChemistryDept

All at once in the same threads. Wow.
That’s bold.

Wonder how long these scok’s Last before getting banned, What you think savage?

Nov 12, 2020, 3:09 AM

Well, he is banned.

Nov 12, 2020, 9:26 AM

That is one disturbed coot.

I just TU’ed ya and this poast is now at 68%.

Nov 11, 2020, 7:02 PM

So... this poast didn’t really help much.

HTH!

~JKB

This new maff is crazy

Nov 11, 2020, 7:20 PM

OP's Tigernet pulse started at 85%.... 26 TU's later.................83%

Glad my schooling days are over!

Re: This new maff is crazy

Nov 11, 2020, 7:22 PM

Funny how that works...

Re: This new maff is crazy

Nov 11, 2020, 7:34 PM

82%...... yes it is...

"What is wrong with people?" is a question I have been

Nov 11, 2020, 9:31 PM

asking more and more often over the past several years. Not so much about those on Tigernet, but because of my daily observations of and encounters with the population in general. There seems to be an overall human behavior decadence. I am hoping that it will improve post Covid.

Nov 11, 2020, 10:02 PM

If you are worried about your TP then don't post what you think.

Oh, you're looking for a serious answer? Here you go.

Nov 11, 2020, 10:13 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YwZ0ZUy7P3E

A drunk will run a STOP sign, but a stoner will wait for it to turn green.

Nov 11, 2020, 10:58 PM

Well I'm definitely not a troll, I think I would have been louded out long before now. Plus a guarantee I would come up with better content than this! Well I have only dropped 3% points but as someone pointed out, I got a bunch of TUs and the number still falls.

Oh well. It seems like when you just comment to threads then you stay in good graces but when you actually open threads for discussion you get slammed. I don't start threads often but I was bored the last week and started 3. Guess like many said, just post what you want and forget the thumb monitor.

Honestly though, why would a troll care about his Thumb monitor if they were there to stir the pot? Pretty sure a bonafide Clemson fan would take negativity from fellow fans as an insult or at least as I did, question the sensitivity when I only tried to contribute to discussion.

That said, Champ might not be fired but it was posted on a coot board. I might have jumped the gun but you like to watch their meltdowns like I do, you would have seen no one disputed it so I assumed it had traction.

Well, you TD mavericks, enjoy your little gift of power. It is disgusting when people troll your posts just to give you a TD because it makes them feel strong! Hope you sprain your TD finger next time you think you hit a winner!!

Haha!

I don’t know that this post is going to help your case.***

Nov 12, 2020, 7:29 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Replies: 85
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic