Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
WATCH: Latest on Korey Foreman
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 21
| visibility 1

WATCH: Latest on Korey Foreman

Dec 16, 2020, 4:22 PM

https://twitter.com/CBSSportsHQ/status/1339303548262211584

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: WATCH: Latest on Korey Freeman

Dec 16, 2020, 4:29 PM

Follow the rest of the Centennial guys to USC like they all expect you to and never even sniff a CFP title or pave your own way at Clemson, where you'll be in the national spotlight as a true freshman on the biggest of stages in a defense that has churned out tons of big-money NFL DL.

this was a no news pundit take - what you expect them to do

Dec 16, 2020, 4:31 PM

ignore #1 guy on first day of early signing? will be many more no news coming.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What is a centennial guy ?***

Dec 16, 2020, 6:37 PM [ in reply to Re: WATCH: Latest on Korey Freeman ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: What is a centennial guy ?***

Dec 16, 2020, 7:01 PM

Foreman’s H.S.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What is a centennial guy ?***

Dec 16, 2020, 6:37 PM [ in reply to Re: WATCH: Latest on Korey Freeman ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

or Korey Foreman***

Dec 16, 2020, 4:52 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!!

you can at least

Dec 16, 2020, 5:08 PM

give me a TU for editing your edit

TonyCrumpton®

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!!

Re: WATCH: Latest on Korey Foreman

Dec 16, 2020, 6:03 PM

Korey and his fam are the only ones that know and I guess the coaches where he signed. I think the kids really torn. Imho, worth as much as this fella's opinion, he loves Clemson, wants to come here but wants his family to be able to go watch in person. Tough decision.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 16, 2020, 7:28 PM

Don’t care. If he’s All In he should make it known. He’d be a great addition to our class. If not he can disappear. Spare me the drama. In or out “Mr I deserve to take all my visits”.

Dec 16, 2020, 8:07 PM

Agreed. Sounding more and more like someone we don't need on our team anyways. Not slighting the kid but we don't need drama queens on our team

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He has made it known to the school whether he’s signing.

Dec 16, 2020, 8:42 PM [ in reply to Re: WATCH: Latest on Korey Foreman ]

Which means the other schools know it’s not them. So he owes us nothing and are you really that impatient you can’t wait two weeks?

Re: He has made it known to the school whether he’s signing.

Dec 16, 2020, 9:26 PM

IDGAF what he does. Or when he does it. I don’t like the contrived drama...it just screams “look at me”.

First, he DeCommitted early enough to be replaced

Dec 16, 2020, 9:40 PM

by a QUALITY DE.Points for not leaving Clemson hanging.

AS others have stated he's also told the schools involved where he's going. He's signed paperwork. The best thing about is, we good,we get him him ,it's icing on an already GREAT class. I remember the days when ,you miss out on a kid like this,and 2 star land.

Dec 16, 2020, 8:33 PM

Come here if you are All In...Don't come, get the starting position and then get "home sick"...Do your soul searching, take your time and make the right decision...

Dec 16, 2020, 8:35 PM

Looks like it’s USC...

Dec 17, 2020, 6:32 AM

Why does that look like usc? Because of the people in the background?? That’s Kyron Hudson ( a usc commit) and his family. Those balloons are question marks. So what in that picture gives that he is going to USC?

Dec 17, 2020, 7:19 AM

A+ rebuttal, sir.

This young man will go where he believes is best for him and his family and he will not be a better or worse person because of it.

We all know where he should go because we know Clemson and what a special place it is, but I am sure that there are at least 3-4 other schools out there that feel the exact same way.

But they ain’t CLEMSON!! Go Tigers!

Win ACC Champ
Win CFP Semifinal
Secure Mr. Foreman’s commitment
Win Natty.

The best is yet to come.

I'm with John Gilger: "Dude is a Drama Queen."

Dec 19, 2020, 3:16 AM

I haven't seen our fanbase this obsessed with someone since Rashan Gary. And I don't really care if we get him or not. The kids we already have will be just GREAT one way or the other.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sorry, but the Jordan Burch obsession here was MUCH worse

Dec 18, 2020, 12:23 AM

The number of threads was ridiculous. I got sick and tired of it. It was totally uncalled for because he did nothing to bring attention to himself other than staying completely silent (until commitment day).

The hoopla over Foreman these last few days is quite understandable. That said, it would be good to let things lie unless something concrete comes out before Jan 2nd.

Dec 17, 2020, 8:23 PM

Having seen the Kmdieche and Gary drama unfold. I think we should stay positive and wait. If he is a Tiger , we will find out . If not wish him well and move on. We know what is here at Clemson. We also know what happened at Ole Miss and Mich.

He was good in The Goonies

Dec 17, 2020, 8:47 PM

And those movies with Corey Haim.

Replies: 21
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic