Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Korey Foreman
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 46
| visibility 1

Korey Foreman

Jan 2, 2021, 6:09 PM

I hope he isn’t planning on stepping on a football field anytime soon. People in California can’t even go to the beach. California would not even let a handful of people in a giant empty Rose Bowl. It’s not about the science in California. It’s about progressive nut jobs intoxicated with power and control! There will be no spring football in California and it would not shock me if there’s no football in California at all in 2021.

It also sucks when these kids parents get involved and dictate where their children go to school. I can’t imagine a kid that’s good would want to stay in California and play for Southern Cal given the options he had as the number one recruit in the country.

Oklahoma and LSU will be especially disappointed because they both thought they were getting him!

Will be interesting to see how he develops because talent alone does not get you to the NFL. And there’s nothing that would lead anyone to think Southern Cal does anything spectacular on the football field anytime soon.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

WAKE UP!! Don't you realize how bad.......

Jan 2, 2021, 6:18 PM

COVID-19 is in California, especially in Los Angeles county? Stop blaming progressives for being power hungry. Could their shutdown be done more fairly? Yes, probably so. But doing nothing would be worse.

Re: WAKE UP!! Don't you realize how bad.......

Jan 2, 2021, 6:34 PM

Pelosi and Newsom say "Hi".

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You mean Miss Piggy?

Jan 2, 2021, 6:40 PM

:)

I bet Kermit put that thing outside her garage door.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 2, 2021, 6:43 PM [ in reply to WAKE UP!! Don't you realize how bad....... ]

The original post is a primary reason that CoVid 19 is running rampant through American Society. The US has become a nation of conspiracy theorists and science deniers. People think that man made climate change and CoVid 19 are both hoaxes largely because they have some negative impact on economic being. When wealth becomes more important than the survival of the species, we are treading down a dangerous road.

Jan 2, 2021, 7:21 PM

Liberals have people like you believing everything that comes out of there mouth. Whether you're one or not is beside the point. So tell me when has science ever said that a virus with a survival rate over 99.995% for people 70 and under have ever recommended what they are doing now? See that's the thing people can't discuss actual things because people like you want to claim it's conspiracy theory. It's funny because I'm one of the people you're talking about and me and my family including mom, dad, brothers and sisters and their families have done absolutely NOTHING. We don't wear mask we don't use hand sanitizer any more than we ever had, heck we probably don't wash our hands any more than we ever had and not one had ever had it. I live my life the way I always have. I go to work go to the store go to the grocery store and everything in between. So tell me how do people like me have America running rampant with Covid please? People want to believe in their science not actual science. Please tell me when a healthy person has ever gotten another healthy person sick? Never, it's never happened so why where mask if you're healthy? Please don't come back with "you might know that you are sick" because if you do you will be put into the class of dumbest people I've had the misfortune of interacting with. First if you're sick you're not healthy and two if you're talking about asymptomatic people then you truly don't know science. Asymptomatic people have NEVER been mass spreaders of ANY virus and this virus is no different. This isn't a super virus. Someone who is asymptomatic are people who have ZERO signs of having to virus, meaning they are not sneezing, cough, have a runny nose or any other symptom of having virus. They don't spread infected droplets as someone who is sick. That is the science we have known for hundreds of years and now all of a sudden it changed? Seriously doubt it. Also this is America where people have the Right to choose what risk they will take within the laws of the land. The government is doing things they have never done and are completely overreaching. Government is here to protect our God given Rights not assess risk for you. I know talking to you is probably like talking to a brick wall but the research is out there just go through past viral outbreaks and actual pre-Covid science and then come back and tell me it's everyone's fault and everything that is going on with this fake science and lockdowns are copasetic.

Jan 2, 2021, 7:35 PM

As someone who went through a 3 week battle and was nearly hospitalized recently with Covid 19, your past shows total ignorance and lack of respect for fellow humans. I’m an otherwise healthy 47 year old who was very hard hit. I’m still feeling effects. This KILLS older at risk members our society disproportionately, but I guess you’re OK with that by the nonsense you posted. Nobody is suggesting to #### down the economy but for the love of God show some #### compassion and try and prevent this spread. It s real and I know first ####### hand.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 2, 2021, 7:50 PM

I hate to break it to you but you were a statistical anomaly. Per the CDC only 6% of people that are healthy die from Covid. That is significantly less than the number of people killed by the regular flu every year. I’m sorry for what happened to you but stating facts is not being insensitive. It’s pointing out how irrational people are behaving especially while screaming about the science when they are the ones not paying attention to the science.

Jan 3, 2021, 3:34 AM

So a human life is a statistic to you ? Somebody else's right to life and their safety is a statistical entity where you're concerned in all of this ?

Geez buddy , glad I don't rely on your level of empathy to stay safe and sound .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Jan 3, 2021, 9:58 AM

Liberals like you are so funny! You kill me with your nonsense. Every life matters! I love how you virtue signal and think you’re being honest people die every day. Yet suddenly life matters so much to you. Covid has you so wrapped up in your emotions That you ignore basic facts about every day life.

He was trying to make a point about Covid and I was merely pointing out the statistics say that his point is completely false. You know those little things called facts matter as Does science yet you liberals conveniently ignore all of that and virtue signal based on your emotions.

Between 7000 and 8000 people die every day in America. That was before Covid. Where was your outrage over death before Covid? Why are you screaming at the top of your lungs about the American government telling the truth about watch really killing people. Sugar. A food pyramid that is a complete lie and it’s upside down. Rather than being all in a tizzy about something you can’t control why aren’t you complaining about something that you can control which is peoples health. It’s not Covid killing people. it’s people that have bad health because of their diet. Diet based on lies by the government going back over 50 years. That’s where you should be pointing your out rage in your anger because bad diet isn’t just allowing Covid to run amok but it’s why people have diabetes and strokes and heart disease which are by far the biggest killers in America every year.

And do you really think I believe that you get upset when you hear about someone dying that you don’t know that you’ve never heard of that doesn’t affect your life. If death affects you so much and upsets you this much how do you live how do you function? If people acted the way you virtue signal we would all be emotional cripples.

Jan 3, 2021, 10:10 AM

Amen on the diet. The food pyramid isn’t as laughable to me because of its inaccuracy as it is that Americans aren’t even following that guidance. Instead of scrambling 1 cup of egg whites with low fat cheese and maybe some salsa on top (400 calorie breakfast loaded with protein) they start their day with a biscuit and hash browns (700 calories of fat and simple carbs) or sugary cereal. From there it goes downhill. Cheeseburger and fries for lunch (800-900 calories) and god only knows what for supper. Add in the aspartame filled diet soda (for those on a diet ??) and most are eating 3k calories a day worth of junk. Vegetables are only consumed when slathered in pork fat and cooked to wilt. Being only 20# overweight puts unnecessary stress on the entire cardiovascular system so when a disease like Covid strikes the system fails, even in younger 50 year olds. Just simply walking 30 minutes a day, 3 days a week and eating a low fat, low calorie (1800k) diet, Americans can lose 20# in 8 weeks and strengthen the cardiovascular system beyond belief. Yet, so few can seem to find the motivation, let alone the time. I think I’m going to go for a jog just talking about it.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That's an inflated #, a direct result...

Jan 3, 2021, 10:12 AM [ in reply to Re: WAKE UP!! Don't you realize how bad....... ]

of the $incentives provided, per death certificate, by the fed gov't to health care facilities; when the listed COD is covid19 on a death certificate.

Jan 3, 2021, 9:25 AM [ in reply to Re: WAKE UP!! Don't you realize how bad....... ]

47 and hit hard means one thing. BFI of over 20%. “Otherwise healthy” in America means nothing killing you that you’re aware of and probably on BP meds or should be. I can almost guarantee you that your BFI is 28/30% and in Europe that’s called obese. Obese is not “healthy”, otherwise or not. The real science deniers in this country are the 25% body fat cheeseburger eaters who don’t exercise 45 minutes a day and consider themselves “otherwise healthy”

Jan 3, 2021, 3:22 AM [ in reply to Re: WAKE UP!! Don't you realize how bad....... ]

You're an idiot and a piece of human garbage. As are your family members who display so little respect for others.

Yo Mama!****

Jan 3, 2021, 10:25 AM

Jan 3, 2021, 9:21 AM [ in reply to Re: WAKE UP!! Don't you realize how bad....... ]

Tell this to my neighbor who just lost her father.

Spill stats to the guest that checked into my hotel a couple of months ago. 2 weeks apart. The first stay the death of her mother and the second the death of her father. Covid of course.

Mind you I think many of us see your side and understand the stats and really wrestle with what is the cost. The issue is that letting it run rampant without us protecting ourselves will result in a scary scene like that from Outbreak. We do not have enough doctors and ICU’s to accommodate letting this run wild.

I am healthy as can be. Run 4 miles a day and lift 30 to 40 minutes 6 days a week. But I choose to do what I can to help my fellow citizens of this world and country by wearing a mask etc. Also, I cannot be out of work as my team is depending on me.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Virtue Signaling X1000, d@mn, over the top****

Jan 3, 2021, 10:21 AM

where do you get your 99.995 % figure

Jan 3, 2021, 9:38 AM [ in reply to Re: WAKE UP!! Don't you realize how bad....... ]

you can't really be that ignorant can you?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: where do you get your 99.995 % figure

Jan 3, 2021, 9:42 AM

From the CDC website this morning. You do the math, what percentage of 20 million (known cases mind you not actual) is 343k? The CDC admits most cases are so mild they go undetected and the cases of infected persons is likely triple this 20 million figure.
If we use the current CDC information that would be 97% survivable, and if we assume as they suggest 3x the amount exposed that would be 99.45% surviving this disease. This amounts to nothing to worry about unless you are young and obese with underlying health issues or older than 70.

Message was edited by: InletTiger15®

okay, I'll do the fifth grade math for you since you are

Jan 3, 2021, 10:28 AM

struggling.

Per the CDC https://covid.cdc.gov/covid-data-tracker/#demographics

43,583 deaths for people under 65
12,515,454 cases for people under 65

100-(43,583/12,515,454 * 100) = 99.65 percent don't die or 1 out of 287 die (versus 99.995% or 1 out of 20,000)

Now we can apply your I am smarted than the CDC and they are lying factor of 3

and you get 99.88 percent don't die or 1 out of 861 die versus 1 out of 20,000

Re: okay, I'll do the fifth grade math for you since you are

Jan 3, 2021, 11:42 AM

There is no claim that the CDC is lying. The CDC claims that non reported cases do not factor in. I believe myself to be one of them. I felt bad for about a week, had a mild fever and no I didn’t run to the doctor to get tested anymore than I would have for a cold. I took some Alka Seltzer, ate chicken soup for a few days and went about my business. You are breaking it down by age, I simply went off of today’s deaths vrs known reported cases and did the math in my head, which was only off a small factor from what you’ve posted after using a calculator. Not sure what your issue is but if you’re scared, stay home.

Jan 2, 2021, 7:31 PM [ in reply to Re: WAKE UP!! Don't you realize how bad....... ]

Clearly you have not been listening to the overwhelming number of doctors the vast majority of doctors as a matter of fact stating that lockdowns and shut downs are going to kill more people than the virus ever will.

Have you seen what they’re doing in California? Do you think being outside and getting exercise is healthy? They’re not letting people go to parks. Go to the beach. Go on hiking trails. They’re not even letting restaurants have people sitting outside.

It spreads faster when people are stuck at home with other people.

Do you think Elon musk is a pretty smart guy? Elon musk said screw California!

Have you ever been to California? California has great weather. You could be outside year-round in California. It’s far better to be outside than to be stuck in the house.

People like you rant and rave screaming like chicken Little the sky is falling and you love to say science science science yet you are the ones not paying attention and listening to the science but whatever some politician says is gospel.

People like you not only have Trump derangement syndrome you’re just flat out brainwashed!

Jan 3, 2021, 12:23 PM

You don't know what you're saying. People can go outside. I go hiking a lot. Our parks are all open. And the main reason outdoor dining ended is because it's flipping cold outside and it's dark at 4:30.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 2, 2021, 7:41 PM [ in reply to Re: WAKE UP!! Don't you realize how bad....... ]

FYI contrary to popular belief and main stream media propaganda Covid has been worse in Europe.

FYI Covid only kills with the rare exception people that are already sick or that have chronic health issues. Healthy people are perfectly safe from Covid. Very few young or healthy people are dying from Covid.

Per the CDC only 6% of Covid deaths were people that are healthy, people that have no serious or chronic health conditions, so out of 300,000 deaths you’re talking 18,000 people. In 2018 over 80,000 people died of the regular flu in America. In an average year somewhere between 20,000 and 40,000 people die of the flu.

None of what I just posted is my opinion, but scientific fact!

your 80,000 is way wrong but why do you compare

Jan 3, 2021, 10:31 AM

healthy people dying from covid versus sick people dying from the flu?

Jan 2, 2021, 7:41 PM [ in reply to Re: WAKE UP!! Don't you realize how bad....... ]

FYI contrary to popular belief and main stream media propaganda Covid has been worse in Europe.

FYI Covid only kills with the rare exception people that are already sick or that have chronic health issues. Healthy people are perfectly safe from Covid. Very few young or healthy people are dying from Covid.

Per the CDC only 6% of Covid deaths were people that are healthy, people that have no serious or chronic health conditions, so out of 300,000 deaths you’re talking 18,000 people. In 2018 over 80,000 people died of the regular flu in America. In an average year somewhere between 20,000 and 40,000 people die of the flu.

None of what I just posted is my opinion, but scientific fact!

Jan 2, 2021, 7:46 PM [ in reply to Re: WAKE UP!! Don't you realize how bad....... ]

seriously? You actually believe this?

Man-made climate change? Bet u spent a wad on Carbon Credits, lol****

Jan 3, 2021, 9:56 AM [ in reply to Re: WAKE UP!! Don't you realize how bad....... ]

Jan 2, 2021, 7:47 PM [ in reply to WAKE UP!! Don't you realize how bad....... ]

Hahaha!!! Ok....light up Francis....lay off cnn. Don’t buy that bs.....you’ll thank me later. The double standard is that ####### state is far more than o could ever imagine. The last I’ll do is follow the advice or practices of anyone in that state.

Sorted by Cases per Million, California comes in at #32

Jan 3, 2021, 9:35 AM [ in reply to WAKE UP!! Don't you realize how bad....... ]

just behind SC. About where they have been since the beginning. I feel sorry for people that have lost everything and the thousands that California put into the streets homeless.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us/

The entire state was a Progressive made sewer...

Jan 3, 2021, 9:48 AM [ in reply to WAKE UP!! Don't you realize how bad....... ]

before Covid19 & will be after. It's the actions of the left, that are responsible for both: the daily influx by the dregs of society & the mass exodus from the state by the overtaxed, law abiding citizens. With California's massive illegal population (who knows what diseases they bring w/ them), and with the amount of homeless in the state; closures & curfews will only serve to bankrupt businesses. (U gotye maskon?heh,heh)

Re: Korey Foreman

Jan 2, 2021, 7:25 PM

Who is she?

Jan 2, 2021, 7:39 PM

I don't have USC as something high on the list to worry about. If he went to Bama I'd be disappointed. You're going to miss more out of California than you get. I'm just glad were a National recruiter that has that opportunity.

Jan 2, 2021, 7:54 PM

I agree 100%. I actually thought about posting that. That at least he did not go to a school that we are going to have to deal with in the future.

Jan 3, 2021, 9:30 AM

Thought the same thing. So glad it was not a major player. Although USC is a good school with a rich tradition and close to home. He made the right choice for him.

Mind you SC could make some noise and get to the CFP soon.

Jan 2, 2021, 7:43 PM

He will be in the portal next year after he figures it out...

Jan 3, 2021, 11:46 AM

..and we'll pass on him and 'bama or OSU will scoop him up. But we will still be ACC champs!

Jan 2, 2021, 7:48 PM

As always someone can post 10 things and if one of them is even remotely political the overwhelming majority of people that respond and always the first people to respond are liberals that disagree based on nothing but emotions.

And rather than trying to have a civil conversation or posting something that proves that they are right all they do is act like school children and sling insults and attack the person that made the post.

But but people are dying!

Yes. Roughly 7 to 8000 people die in America every day. And that was before Covid. Death is part of life.

30 years ago Covid would have had virtually no effect on people. But today we have an epidemic not from Covid but poor health. Poor health because of diet and lifestyle.

Jan 2, 2021, 8:02 PM

It would have been nice to get Foreman but we will never have to go up against him in a national championship drive, unless he transfers. He's talented and will probably make it to the NFL anyway but there won't be any rings on his fingers when he arrives.

Jan 3, 2021, 9:06 AM

It was always USC...from the day he decommitted from Clemson it was always USC...

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln

I dictated where my kids went to school

Jan 3, 2021, 9:31 AM

no way was I going to let them pay 2-3 times more to go someplace for a lessor degree just cause it was cool.

Re: I dictated where my kids went to school

Jan 3, 2021, 10:07 AM

Nice comparison of grapes to watermelons. His parents are not paying for him to go to school he’s going on a football scholarship. It should be his choice.

And if your kids decided they wanted to work and get student loans as well as lottery money and not ask you for money then they should decide where they go to college in that situation. They are 18 they are adults they get to go to school where they want as long as they’re not asking you for the money.

#1 player out of HS didn't walk-on****

Jan 3, 2021, 10:37 AM [ in reply to I dictated where my kids went to school ]

I clicked on this thread...

Jan 3, 2021, 10:31 AM

...to read posts about Korey Foreman only to find the author spewing lies and disinformation about COVID and "libruls". All people like you do is spew out conspiracy theories trashing "libruls". Right wing GARBAGE. Stick to the #### topic please or ####!!!

Jan 3, 2021, 10:36 AM

Dude wanted to stay close to home. I don’t blame him. It’s better that he realize that in the beginning rather than later.

He will get great exposure at USC and if he continues developing will certainly have a good shot at the NFL. Don’t pretend that he has to go to a certain school of your choice to reach his goals. USC has the potential to rule the west...possibly make a run at the playoffs.

As for not playing because of COVID, he already lost his senior year so he knows the possibilities.

Good luck to him. Would have loved for him to come to Clemson, but...

Jan 3, 2021, 11:00 AM

USC in a playoff?? Not likely

Jan 3, 2021, 12:11 PM

All they have to do is blow through the PAC and win their championship. Oregon might challenge them but who else? If they’re an undefeated conference champ, they’re in. Probably a long shot but I wouldn’t bet against them.

Replies: 46
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic