Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Voter ID
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 2,551

Voter ID

Nov 4, 2020, 3:21 PM

WV finally passed legislation to require ID to vote. To keep it 'fair',' acceptable ID includes a utility bill with your name on it. A sworn statement by any registered voter, that you are an eligible voter is also acceptable. With such scrutiny there is no chance for voter fraud.

Does your state require a photo ID ?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Voter ID

Nov 4, 2020, 3:29 PM

SC require a valid approved ID, I showed my voter registration card, and my drivers license!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This Country needs a uniform voting system but never will happen

Nov 4, 2020, 3:30 PM

since each state is a Country within itself.

Recent Proof:

1. When anarchists took over Seattle, the President could not legally send federal troops in without the state’s governor ok’ing it. If Trump hadn’t gotten an agreement as he did later, he would have had to use the Insurrection Act to go into Oregon.

2. During the Covid panic and needing equipment, the Federal government correctly allowed each state to take care of their individual needs..but could ask for Federal assistance, which they did.

Saying..States Rights still supersede? the federal government on many issues..including voting procedures.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: This Country needs a uniform voting system but never will happen

Nov 4, 2020, 3:37 PM

yeah but then the russian hackers would only have i system to get into. Having 50 makes it much tougher on them. ;)

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 4, 2020, 3:59 PM

China has learned its much easier to just buy Biden.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Nov 4, 2020, 5:06 PM

Like Putin doesn't own Trump.

Nov 4, 2020, 9:37 PM

How does Putin own Trump? I always here that, but never understood why it's TRUE? Was Meliana a gift from Putin. I'm pretty sure you wouldn't say it if it wasnt true, so help me out.

Its kind of like the Trumps a racist thing. It's kind of like someone came up with it and said "o.k., now everyone repeat this".

Honestly, if you do have proof Putin owns Trump, I'm all ears as i try to listen to both sides and then figure what is true. So shoot

Nov 4, 2020, 3:32 PM

Ohio issued recent drivers licenses that are not suitable to get on a plane for some reason. I dont fly like I used to so it isnt a big deal. Also I can use my passport if necessary. But what a rinky dink outfit. You can buy fake ids to pass TSA inspections but a large state cant do it? Bozos

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 5, 2020, 8:00 AM

74TIGER said:

Ohio issued recent drivers licenses that are not suitable to get on a plane for some reason. I dont fly like I used to so it isnt a big deal. Also I can use my passport if necessary. But what a rinky dink outfit. You can buy fake ids to pass TSA inspections but a large state cant do it? Bozos

There are two licenses available in Ohio. One is a simple replacement for people who don’t travel by plane that isn’t TSA approved. The second is the TSA version where they make you bring in 30 pieces of Id and a dna sample.

Nov 4, 2020, 5:27 PM

North Carolina here. No I’d required. Blew my mind. Just had to know address and birthday.

Yep. Info that you can find on anyone with a quick google search.

Nov 4, 2020, 5:41 PM

Oh, and while you’re at it, you can know if they are registered republican, demoncrat, or unaffiliated.

Absolutely disgusting for ID not to be required.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 4, 2020, 5:29 PM

You mean your WV utility bill does not have your photo on it! Wow!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 4, 2020, 6:06 PM

LOL !!

Nov 4, 2020, 6:12 PM

Is that Pancho Villa? Speaking of ID, I left a "set" in the

Nov 4, 2020, 8:53 PM

chin of the bronze bust of Pancho Villa in the main concourse of Mexico City International Airport in '76.... They had served me well.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 14
| visibility 2,551
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic