Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Vaccine question
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 1

Vaccine question

Feb 6, 2021, 12:17 PM

Sorry it’s not football but how long after either shot did you start feeling side effects and how long did it last?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Vaccine question

Feb 6, 2021, 12:23 PM

I've only had the first shot and my arm was sore for 3 days but only at the injection site. Go back for #2 on Feb. 20th.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 6, 2021, 2:25 PM

Dittos! About the same for me. Interesting that my wife had zero soreness. Went together, but different nurses.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 6, 2021, 1:00 PM

My wife tells that she had no side effects, none!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 6, 2021, 1:03 PM

I only had a small amount of arm soreness with the first, gone in a day. Had the same amount of soreness with the second but it lasted about 5 days. It seems that everyone is different though. Knew a physician who is very healthy, second shot knocked him in his a$$ for a whole weekend. In the end any transient acute reaction is going to be worth it. Just don’t plan on possibly not feeling so hot for a couple of days after the second dose.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 6, 2021, 1:03 PM

I only had a small amount of arm soreness with the first, gone in a day. Had the same amount of soreness with the second but it lasted about 5 days. It seems that everyone is different though. Knew a physician who is very healthy, second shot knocked him in his a$$ for a whole weekend. In the end any transient acute reaction is going to be worth it. Just don’t plan on possibly not feeling so hot for a couple of days after the second dose.

Feb 6, 2021, 1:06 PM

After first shot arm sore for one day. Next shot on 2/11.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 6, 2021, 1:09 PM

Have only had first shot but neither husband nor I had any side effects whatsoever. My arm faintly sore to pressure for a day as with most shots, husband didn't even have that. Neither of us took an aspirin nor Tylenol at any time. We get our 2nd shot next week.

Feb 6, 2021, 1:11 PM

First shot - no pain at all.... during or after. Second shot coming up on 2/11.

Feb 6, 2021, 1:25 PM

I took the Moderna shot last Monday morning. On Tuesday morning, I began having a dull moderate headache. I took Tylenol and it went away after bout 4 hours. Experienced the same thing on Wednesday morning to a lesser extent, and then no more.

Only had the 1st shot of Pfizer and had only a

Feb 6, 2021, 1:39 PM

little soreness at the injection site - worked in the yard that afternoon and the rest of the weekend with no side effects. Will have the second next Friday - scheduled both shots on Fridays after hearing about how some folks were affected.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

4h after first shot, extreme fatigue for 24h

Feb 6, 2021, 2:01 PM

no arm soreness, no fever, no aches.. muscle fatigue.
2nd shot i had nothing. Not even a sore arm.

null

Feb 6, 2021, 2:08 PM

My parents are both 91, and neither had any side effects at all. They got the Pfizer vaccine.
My wife and I will be getting our shots as soon as possible

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"If a pig had a better personality, he would cease to be a filthy animal."

Feb 6, 2021, 2:58 PM

Pfizer vaccine. First shot- sore arm, otherwise fine. Second shot- fatigue, body aches, chills, headache and very sore arm starting about 20 hours after vaccine and lasting about 2 days. Given that I am exposed numerous times every day while seeing patients, I'll take those side effects every day of the week if it keeps me safe and keeps me from giving COVID to anyone else.

Mom just had arm soreness. Dad was wiped out for the rest

Feb 6, 2021, 3:07 PM

of the day. Next day both were fine.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 14
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic