Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
VT board has a “hatin’ on” thread every week
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 2,797

VT board has a “hatin’ on” thread every week

Nov 30, 2020, 4:19 PM

I think they’ve given up on football according to their “hatin’ on Dabo” thread

https://www.thekeyplay.com/content/2020/november/30/hatin-dabo-swinney

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Most of 'em just say "I got nothing"

Nov 30, 2020, 4:36 PM

but they seem pretty confident they're getting Tony Elliot.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Most of 'em just say "I got nothing"

Nov 30, 2020, 5:47 PM

I haven't heard of anybody beating on the TE drum, lately. It's getting toward the end of the season, so I guess it's about time. Funny thing, the year Fuentes was hired, there were a lot of new hires. Of all the hires that year, I thought he was really the home run hire. I guess it's gonna be tough on anybody in the ACC, because of the concrete ceiling that is CLEMSON!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: VT board has a “hatin’ on” thread every week

Nov 30, 2020, 4:38 PM

They are in bad shape up there in Va..they know a royal butt-kicking is on the way this weekend

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Bless their hearts...***

Nov 30, 2020, 4:39 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Nov 30, 2020, 4:43 PM

That loser mentality has really got a strong hold on the gobblers, but it is easy to act like a turkey when, you're actually a HokieBird!!!! And that war eagle BS they brag about, Dabo killed that bird when he became the HC at Clemson. Dabo must have a bird dog sense about him bc, he has retrieved a lot of dead fowl since being the HC at Clemson. He has retrieved dead war eagles, VT Hokie Birds, coot chickens, Louisville Cardinals, and BC eagles!!! ;)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 30, 2020, 4:47 PM

Funny their hatred is actually a result of their envy. I used to wish we were better years ago before Dabo but I never envied them having Beamer.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 30, 2020, 5:54 PM

Coots are getting a Beamer ??

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 30, 2020, 5:40 PM

When Bobby Bowden was whipping our butts every year, I never hated him, but I disliked him intensely, however. I think that's the case we have with Dabo now. His teams are beating everybody senseless, and they can't stand it. The truthful ones were saying how much they would love to have him as their coach. It's kinda like that crowd in Columbia. They hated Spurriers guts until he became their coach, then he became the greatest guy in the world. Sad thing about them is, a lot of them still adore him.

Nov 30, 2020, 6:04 PM

Ok. That link needs a warning. I am pretty sure my IQ dropped in those 5 minutes....that I’ll never get back. Lesson learned. I rarely go to other teams boreds except for FGF stuff posted here but man. That made FGF look like a Mensa site.

Beamer - get away from me kid

Nov 30, 2020, 6:06 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

How many threads do they have started

Nov 30, 2020, 6:06 PM

by grown men offended that Vanderbilt played a girl at kicker?

I bet that's one thing they can't beat us at. (Besides, you know, actual football)

How many times do you have beated that dead horse

Nov 30, 2020, 6:29 PM

today?

This is the first thread I've commented in that wasn't on

Nov 30, 2020, 6:39 PM

the topic. Preach to someone else.

Replies: 13
| visibility 2,797
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive