Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Useful statistic for any Gamecocks who want
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 2,479

Useful statistic for any Gamecocks who want

Sep 30, 2020, 12:01 PM

to use their tired old fallback argument about how weak our schedule is and how tough theirs is (have heard that again in rebuttal to their loss to Tennessee):

Since 2016, Clemson is 10-2 vs. the SEC. The two losses are to Bama in the CFB Playoff and LSU in the National Championship.

Since 2016, the Gamecocks are 1-6 vs. the ACC. They are currently on a 5-game losing streak vs. ACC teams and during that streak and have been outscored 264-110, the average score being 15.7-37.7.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If you are a Chicken Tech fan...

Sep 30, 2020, 12:10 PM

pretty much all you've got to crow about, besides wimminz hoops, is your conference and your false perception of a difficult schedule.

Since it's pretty much all they've got, they cling to it like grim death no matter how sad and pathetic it makes them look.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

What about the $1million giant, spur-less brass ####?***

Sep 30, 2020, 12:33 PM

I'm convinced they built that castrated rooster...

Sep 30, 2020, 12:39 PM

as a community service project. The wings provide shelter from the sun and rain for the homeless vagrants and crack hos who frequent the area around Williams Lice Stadium.

There's simply no other feasible explanation.

Then again...maybe I'm giving them WAAAAAAAY too much credit. Perhaps they really are that friggin' stupid.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: Useful statistic for any Gamecocks who want

Sep 30, 2020, 12:41 PM

Statistics are wasted on the coots. Basic arithmetic too. Just tell the coot that the officer over there is giving out free meth and you won't have to worry about that coot for about 6-7 years.

Tennessee? Georgia State beat Tennessee.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Useful statistic for any Gamecocks who want

Sep 30, 2020, 12:57 PM

So GAMECOCK WILL, an infamous feathered gamecock homer caller on deptulas show. Called in yesterday and actually said something funny. He said "we've got a million dollar chicken, and a ten dollar coach!". Love the state of coot football, I wish they would give muschamp a ten year extension!! GO TIGERS

Put it in their terms. To them the ACC is the "A-She-She."

Sep 30, 2020, 1:02 PM

Very disrespectful to the conference where they won their one and only conference championship 51 years ago.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

SOS argument is and always has been a red herring

Sep 30, 2020, 2:00 PM

1. Schedule strength is relative. We are a perennial top 5 team, and they are an also ran, so they play a top 5 team every year that we don't, and we play one more cupcake than they do. We play games we are mostly favored in, because we are a top 5 team. They play mostly games they are underdogs in, because the SEC is admittedly a good conference, and because they are hot garbage.
2. The "swap schedules" deal is a stupid hypothetical - one that everyone knows will never happen. They can SAY they would win 10 games a year against our schedule because they can never proven wrong, just like they can say that we would rarely win 10 against their schedule, because we will never play 8 SEC teams in a season. Again, I think everyone knows that they would not perform as well against our schedule as we do, and everyone knows that we would perform better against their schedule than they do.

Ouch!

Sep 30, 2020, 10:40 PM

Facts are Kryptonite to dirtpeckers.

Replies: 8
| visibility 2,479
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic