Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Urgent Prayers needed - Florence impact
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1,392

Urgent Prayers needed - Florence impact

Sep 10, 2018, 3:38 PM

Any poster young enough to not remember Hurricane Hugo needs to understand what those of us who experienced it know. If Florence continues to gain strength and grow in size and scope then both South and North Carolina will likely be feeling major impacts.

Collectively we need to pray and prepare for the worst while hoping for the best possible outcome. Those living along the coast, especially Georgetown northward, best plan accordingly.

I believe North Carolina gets the brunt of the storm, however South Carolina should expect some impact as well. Ask for the Lord’s blessings and for strength to endure in the aftermath.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Couldn't God just move the hurricane? Asking for a friend...***

Sep 10, 2018, 3:51 PM

Re: Couldn't God just move the hurricane? Asking for a friend...***

Sep 10, 2018, 4:08 PM

Well, since he created it and pointed it at the Carolinas, why would he now move it? We just don't know God's mind. This is all in His plan. However, you can find hope, courage, and support from the fact that this country will respond with tremendous support and recovery. Just look at the actions and quick recovery and support given to Tx and Puerto Rico in their time of need. I am sure the response to this storm will be just as effective.

Re: Urgent Prayers needed - Florence impact

Sep 10, 2018, 4:03 PM

I was pretty young when Hugo hit but I am very aware of it’s impact. My family moved from Charleston to Pickens a few years before it hit. I now live in Jacksonville, NC which is right in the center of where the majority of projections are showing it will land. We will definitely be evacuating and I pray we have something to return to once all this passes

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 10, 2018, 4:23 PM

PRAYERS GOING OUT.

Sep 10, 2018, 5:56 PM

Prayers sent

Replies: 5
| visibility 1,392
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic