Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
South Carolina game/2021
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1

South Carolina game/2021

Nov 22, 2020, 9:12 PM

While I sort of have everyone's attention....there have been a lot of questions concerning the 2021 rivalry game against South Carolina and where it will be played. Clemson played in Columbia in 2019, and is scheduled to play there in 2021. Because of SEC rules, the game won't be played this season, so many have wondered if the Gamecocks would travel to Clemson next season.

From everything I am hearing, and none of this is final, I would expect Clemson to play at Williams-Brice next season. Teams do scheduling far in advance, and changing that could mess up the next 10 seasons. So unless something drastic happens, I think it will be back in Columbia next season.

badge-seniorwriter.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That's fine. UofSC can pay us what they pay a mid major

Nov 22, 2020, 9:15 PM

team to come to Williams-Brice to play. I believe they paid App State $900,000 to come beat them last year. Clemson will accept that. This should be standard for all SEC teams since they consider any other conference a mid major anyway.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: That's fine. UofSC can pay us what they pay a mid major

Nov 22, 2020, 9:20 PM

Dabo needs to collect the rent money anyways. Too bad it want be from Musschump.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That's OK...

Nov 22, 2020, 9:19 PM

I love watching tail light parades on TV. Better than Macy's parade.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: UofSC game/2021 NOPE DONT MAKE SENSE!

Nov 22, 2020, 9:34 PM

“Teams do scheduling far in advance, and changing that could mess up the next 10 seasons. So unless something drastic happens, I think it will be back in Columbia next season.”

Please explain how moving the scheduled game on Sat, Nov 27, 2021 from Columbia to Clemson and then picking up in 2022 at SCar has any impact on any schedule other than Clemson and Carolina?

Clemson played EVERY game in Columbia until 1957(?) and went to home & home only because SCar got home field but refused to at least share the game proceeds. F Howard said “bump that” and became the most unpopular man in SC for ending the State Fair Big Thursday Game.

Go Tigers!

We will have the home field advantage...

Nov 22, 2020, 9:34 PM

...like we did last year.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This Is NOT Ok!

Nov 22, 2020, 9:44 PM

Clemson played in that DUMP for over 60 years consecutively. Additionally, the SEC caused this. Play the game in Charlotte and come back to Clemson in 2022.

It don't matter... toss em a few bread crumbs... let em avoid

Nov 22, 2020, 9:41 PM

7-in-a-row this year, and double down on home games next year. We'll still kick that chicken ###...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

A drunk will run a STOP sign, but a stoner will wait for it to turn green.

Replies: 7
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic