Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Per Brett McMurphy
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 1

Per Brett McMurphy

Sep 20, 2020, 10:24 AM

Stats w/out context: Clemson has not scored in the last 35 minutes, 31 seconds of game time

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Understandable with that Daddy Ball offensive play calling

Sep 20, 2020, 10:36 AM

I get up and leave as soon as the daddy ball starts

Re: Understandable with that Daddy Ball offensive play calling

Sep 20, 2020, 10:59 AM

You might call it 'Daddy Ball", but "real football" people call it the Clemson Culture! Do you call it "walk on" ball when a walk on, like say. Hunter Renfro got on the field as a R-Freshment? Of course not, I've heard more people say that Will Swinney is one of the top leaders in the locker room, I guess you think that has no significant value to a team. I think CDS and DCBV have a better handle how to manage and/or control what's best for this football team. Seems to me like you would better serve the team by watching for a few minutes and then, when the coaches don't do something that suits you, be like a good U of S.C. fan, take your ball and go home!

Message was edited by: BBBII®

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 20, 2020, 11:06 AM [ in reply to Understandable with that Daddy Ball offensive play calling ]

I complained about this last night on tnet and many disagreed with me. I can’t understand why our second team isn’t good enough to score on a team like Citadel. They really didn’t come close. I would like to see how the two QBs play with ETN in the backfield and the first team OL and receivers.

Tigers deserve to be number one. A couple of tough league games coming up later. Pitt appears to be better than usual and they were the last team to win in the Valley.

Sep 20, 2020, 12:35 PM

I expect film time and practice will be quite intense for the back-up offense especially with a bye week. Whoever the # 2 center is needs some work or needs to move to guard. Also I bet Ajou will get some advice on effort to catch passes thrown right to him.

Sep 20, 2020, 2:28 PM [ in reply to Re: Understandable with that Daddy Ball offensive play calling ]

Well I think he wanted to see where the O-line is and it's not good. They should have plenty of film on the bad plays in the second half. It's better to find out against the Citadel than a ACC opponent.

71-42-4...***

Sep 20, 2020, 2:23 PM [ in reply to Understandable with that Daddy Ball offensive play calling ]

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

thats alot of Daddy ball right there.***

Sep 20, 2020, 4:36 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 20, 2020, 3:01 PM [ in reply to Understandable with that Daddy Ball offensive play calling ]

Yeah u suck. Take that daddy ball stuff and stick it where there sun don't shine. Negetaive coot a$$ chicken.

#14 Scoring Offense in FBS @ 43 points per game***

Sep 20, 2020, 11:11 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Best Is The Standard

^ Could or Should be #1 in Scoring Offense!

Sep 20, 2020, 11:58 AM

But Dabo & Team are ALL-In for having fun and sharing it equally.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I support leadership in the locker room and walk ons foreve.

Sep 20, 2020, 12:23 PM

Just not mediocre play on the field.

The Daddy Ball will cost TL#16 the Heisman

Sep 20, 2020, 12:33 PM

and hurt future recruiting because of it. This is not travel ball

Re: The Daddy Ball will cost TL#16 the Heisman

Sep 20, 2020, 3:39 PM

It has already affected recruiting. Now we have to settle for some Californian kid with a Hawaiian last name as the probable replacement for TL next season. We’re screwed.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

GO TIGERS

Sep 20, 2020, 4:23 PM

Also, Jake Venables was the leading tackler yesterday. Isn’t that terrible?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

GO TIGERS

Sep 20, 2020, 4:34 PM [ in reply to The Daddy Ball will cost TL#16 the Heisman ]

Just another bitter coot. You’d be trying to get Jake’s autograph if he were a gamechickin.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I support leadership in the locker room and walk ons foreve.

Sep 20, 2020, 2:27 PM [ in reply to I support leadership in the locker room and walk ons foreve. ]

ggraves said:

Just not mediocre play on the field.

Wow!!!.

If mediocre play...

Helps us develop depth and talent..
Win The ACC..
Make 5 straight CFP Appearances..
Win 2 out of the last 4 NC..

Sign me up every year!!!

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: #14 Scoring Offense in FBS @ 43 points per game***

Sep 20, 2020, 3:26 PM [ in reply to #14 Scoring Offense in FBS @ 43 points per game*** ]

Yeah I always wonder why these rankings are so blind to what happens in the games. Clemson’s offense didn’t score 49 points yesterday so why do they get credit for Skalski’s touchdown? It’s really lazy statistical analysis.

Coming From a Suspected Watcher of Penn State Shower Videos

Sep 20, 2020, 12:31 PM

it just means less.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 18
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic