Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Ultra liberal Bill Maher said it best yesterday on his show:
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 1

Ultra liberal Bill Maher said it best yesterday on his show:

Jan 16, 2021, 5:14 PM

Finally, the voice of reason from a lefty connected to reality (unlike the duds on this board):

Joe Biden -- he's a friggin' tragedy magnet," Maher exclaimed. "He broke his foot playing with his dog. I mean, his eye exploded from blinking. We have got to treat this guy like the baby in 'Children of Men.'"

At least we know that logic, facts and common sense do NOT elude him, like they do you.

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Still ?x better than trump

Jan 16, 2021, 5:16 PM

<###### width="300" height="154" src="https://w2.countingdownto.com/3405571" frameborder="0">

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Still ?x better than trump

Jan 16, 2021, 7:14 PM

Seriously? YCBS....at least I hope not. Reality continues to elude you?!

Wait until you start paying for illegal immigrants health care, education and housing, as well as delinquent student loans, outrageous taxes (trillions dollars for 1.5 degrees F that will cost multiple thousands of jobs and tank the economy).

Your guns will be under attack. Traffickers in drugs and humans will come to the US through an open border, as well as bringing diseases with themselves. MS-13 gangs will thrive. Sanctuary cities will proliferate. Criminals will have no bail!! Biden will be kissing Xi's a$$, the biggest world-wide threat to democracy and financial dominance. Rising corporate taxes will drive companies out of America, again.

And don't think for a second that you will be immune from social media, MSM and democrat suppression of speech and thought. You chose a complete disaster for prez. Now live with it. Reality is just around the corner for you. It won't be pretty.

***recall that ONLY 24% of Dems favored Biden, and for good reason. He was roughly the 8th best choice! His chances for success are near zero. He has no friggin' idea what's going on around him. The leader of the Free World?? No way in he!!, and you know it. Wishful thinking will get you through a few months, then the party will be over. Mark it down.

This dud can't even schedule or get through a presidential press conference. What a joke.

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Think he'll send a mob to assault congress?***

Jan 16, 2021, 7:48 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Still ?x better than trump

Jan 17, 2021, 2:04 PM [ in reply to Re: Still ?x better than trump ]

Muira, it's very obvious that you believe every BIG LIE uttered by FoxFakeNews, NewsMax, and OAN. Gullible much!!!
If we wanted to hear BS news we would go there.
But most of the US (all but the cultists of TheRump) knows your news sources are filling your head with BS. And they're storing that trash in your head -- for free.
Get a life. Or an honest news source.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Ultra liberal Bill Maher said it best yesterday on his show:

Jan 16, 2021, 5:24 PM

Yep, but a huge upgrade on Trump. It's so great.

Jan 16, 2021, 5:45 PM

yep a pedophile with dementia and a vp with callouses on her knees. quite a combination.

Why has blatant lying and bigotry become such a go-to tool

Jan 16, 2021, 5:59 PM

of the right? Do you find it effective?

It seems, like voting for a scumbag like Trump, to be just another case of pissing in your pants to keep your ### warm.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 16, 2021, 7:25 PM [ in reply to Re: Ultra liberal Bill Maher said it best yesterday on his show: ]

deroberts

You realize that a comment like that only exposes your misogyny, don't you ?

I wonder how you would react if i said the same thing about your wife ?

No one would wanna even look at his wife, though.

Jan 17, 2021, 12:08 PM

So he's kind of shielded from his hypocrisy in that regard.

Jan 16, 2021, 7:30 PM [ in reply to Re: Ultra liberal Bill Maher said it best yesterday on his show: ]

Is it a requirement to be a nasty liar to be a republican? Seems to be these days.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 16, 2021, 7:42 PM

I think people have not given Biden enough credit. I so much prefer hearing him talk about coronavirus versus nut job Trump. With what happened at the capital on the sixth we forget about Trumps horrible coronavirus response. I’m not sure anyone can control the virus, but Trump made me so nervous every time he spoke about it because I knew he was lying through his teeth and exaggerating and just not a stable leader. I’ll take Biden over delusional Trump. You talk about how Biden has dementia etc. He is much more in touch with reality than Trump. Don’t even try to dispute that, because that would be ridiculous.

Jan 16, 2021, 7:58 PM

Your denial is stunning and really hard to believe. You contradict yourself. Try harder.

Jan 16, 2021, 7:58 PM [ in reply to Re: Ultra liberal Bill Maher said it best yesterday on his show: ]

Your denial is stunning and really hard to believe. You contradict yourself. Try harder.

Jan 16, 2021, 7:58 PM [ in reply to Re: Ultra liberal Bill Maher said it best yesterday on his show: ]

Well said.

Jan 16, 2021, 8:11 PM [ in reply to Re: Ultra liberal Bill Maher said it best yesterday on his show: ]

Reality is quite malleable to some of these guys.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Ultra liberal?

Jan 16, 2021, 7:56 PM

There's a lot of things you could call Bill Maher, but "ultra liberal" isn't one of them.

"Ultra liberal," lol***

Jan 17, 2021, 1:59 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 17
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic