Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Looks like Ohio St is gonna win too...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 2,257

Looks like Ohio St is gonna win too...

Dec 2, 2017, 9:28 PM

They better get in over Bama...all im saying.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Looks like Ohio St is gonna win too...

Dec 2, 2017, 9:29 PM

Big 10ish is crap. Bama deserves to be in over that fail of a conference.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why should Bama get in...didn't even win their division!

Dec 2, 2017, 10:01 PM

If Wisky can make it close, the committee should do what they did last year and put one loss Wisky in over OhSt and Bama.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 2, 2017, 9:31 PM

Do they play tonight?

No surprise there - Bama to get in at #4

Dec 2, 2017, 9:32 PM

One loss to Top 5 team. Oh St has been given too many passes by playoff committee in previous yrs. Congrats #1 Clemson - meet rested Bama!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Top 5 no more. 3 loss team.***

Dec 2, 2017, 9:37 PM

Dec 2, 2017, 9:33 PM

Bama, Auburn and UGA are all better teams than OSU, Wisconsin, and Oklahoma. I would prefer the easier to beat teams make it.

Figures whisky is a fraud***

Dec 2, 2017, 9:34 PM

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They are getting the drama they wanted...

Dec 2, 2017, 9:37 PM

Stinks to penalize Aub for having to play another game then. Cuz they were in as of 4pm today over Bama.

I just like the idea of conference champs. Ohio St beating undefeated #4 Wisc is better than anything Bama has done.

Re: They are getting the drama they wanted...

Dec 2, 2017, 9:39 PM

I agree about conference champions. I think the CFP should be expanded to 8 teams - all P5 conference champions plus 3 at large bids.

Re: They are getting the drama they wanted...

Dec 2, 2017, 9:42 PM [ in reply to They are getting the drama they wanted... ]

Ohio State lost 55-24 to a 7-5 Iowa team though.

Uga lost to Aub by 30.

Dec 2, 2017, 9:45 PM

No one is without a loss. But what seperates its who you beat and conference champs.

Who has Bama beat and did they win a champ...no? They are getting a pass for a soft schedule like Wisc was.

Re: Uga lost to Aub by 30.

Dec 2, 2017, 9:55 PM

It's not that they lost, it's that they lost by 31 points, and that's not even to mention how they were dominated at home by Oklahoma.

Dec 2, 2017, 10:03 PM [ in reply to Uga lost to Aub by 30. ]

And Auburn’s loss tonight makes Bama’s loss worse imo. That, no Conf Championship, and combined with Bama’s ‘resume’ makes 0-31-O State the team in the CFP. Or Wisconsin if they can come back.

And we need to close the deal in Charlotte!

GO TIGERS!!’

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

Dec 2, 2017, 10:05 PM [ in reply to Uga lost to Aub by 30. ]

Also, I also value winning a conference championship, but it shouldn't be as simple as taking one team over another for that reason. You made the point that Georgia lost by 30 to Auburn(which btw my main point with the Ohio State loss was that Iowa isn't even good and they blew them out that bad) but that loss by Georgia is part of my point. Georgia and Alabama basically had the same regular season. They both went 11-1 with a loss on the road to Auburn, and heck Georgia lost by a lot more than Bama did in fact. The only difference was Georgia was lucky enough to play in a different division from Auburn so they got a rematch with them on a neutral field. Ohio State was lucky enough that the conference team they lost to lost 4 conference games so Ohio State still got in. Bama was unlucky that the team they lost to was in their division and only had 1 conference loss.

I just dislike 0-31-O State....

Dec 2, 2017, 9:58 PM

.... but Wisconsin defense is stinking it up tonight.

Respect EVERY team in the CFP, but would rather see us play Wisconsin or 0-31-O State than Bama.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

Re: I just dislike 0-31-O State....

Dec 2, 2017, 10:05 PM

All 3 of the non SEC teams in the mix have suspect defense imo. I don't think any of them would stand a chance. The SEC teams all would give us a run for our money.

Replies: 16
| visibility 2,257
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic