Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
UVA asking ACC to update virus protocols.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1

UVA asking ACC to update virus protocols.

Nov 30, 2020, 7:51 PM

Bronco is pissed. I guess all the media types that piled on CDS owe him an apology.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: UVA asking ACC to update virus protocols.

Nov 30, 2020, 7:57 PM

Even ESPN had to clown FSU a bit. "They put emphasis on how it was cancelled hours before the start of the game" when they repeatedly scrolled it on the ticker!

FSU admin does not understand recruiting and these antics are going to hurt them for years!

Save the kids and take a stand against Covid-19 "since we aren't very good"! FSU would not be taking the same approach as Clemson with it and "not playing a star QB before the biggest game of the year"! If they were winning one gets the feeling "their medical staff would have a different opinion"!

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 30, 2020, 8:17 PM

They did the right thing for Duke as long as Duke can schedule someone else this week, like other conferences have done.

The Clemson and UVA games should be forfeits and reimbursement fails on the Noles.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 30, 2020, 8:26 PM

They did the right thing for Duke as long as Duke can schedule someone else this week, like other conferences have done.

The Clemson and UVA games should be forfeits and reimbursement fails on the Noles.

I agree. They will and have been trying to hide behind Covid-19 but give all the facts to other teams doctors and medical experts around the country and see what they think! No doubt they would agree - all safety measures that should have been followed were followed. Isolation happened and the player was in zero position to infect anyone. Game on!

Willing to bet there have been other situations across the country where medical teams got with each other and worked it out. Probably before the day of the game. Not feeling well - but coming back with negative test not once, but twice - so as a precaution even though he negative he was isolated - they still don't want to play! Heck no. FSU - you owe us the cost of bringing all this equipment and people down here!

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 30, 2020, 8:12 PM

They do and as I have said for years UVA got the 2nd best HC in the ACC. I was surprised he was at BYU for so long. Bronco gets it.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Protocols DO NOT need updating...

Nov 30, 2020, 8:41 PM

Some schools just need to learn to comply with the ******* rules.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Dec 1, 2020, 9:31 AM

Acc big shots are absent on this. They should have took a more realistic approach on the first FS decision.Now this. Where is Swofford

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 6
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic