Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
USC vs CLEMSON 2000 - High Res. photo of the Catch by Rod G.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1

USC vs CLEMSON 2000 - High Res. photo of the Catch by Rod G.

Jul 11, 2018, 2:54 PM

I'm working on a cool project. Does anyone know where I can find or buy a high resolution version of this photo so I can print on canvas? Thanks for any help.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: USC vs CLEMSON 2000 - High Res. photo of the Catch by Rod G.

Jul 11, 2018, 3:04 PM

doesn't look like he pushed off to me! DB is clearly going forward.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 11, 2018, 4:15 PM

My memory is getting old on me but if I remember correctly it was a phantom PI call against our Tigers that led to the gamecock score that made this play necessary. I always hate to hear them wine about this play. A BS call allowed them to get back in the game and if anything the contact was mutual on RG’s catch.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 11, 2018, 9:49 PM

The Gamecock fans are still bemoaning the "Push OFF" no call (their excuse) when a push off by their DB would have resulted in a 15 yard penalty against them and we would still be out of field goal range. Apparently, the Gamecock staff forgot to order copies of "Football for Dummies" for their players.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 11, 2018, 9:48 PM [ in reply to Re: USC vs CLEMSON 2000 - High Res. photo of the Catch by Rod G. ]

There is no way he pushed off. Thats about as absurd as those people who say it snowed before the game.

Here's what I found

Jul 11, 2018, 3:11 PM

Open in a new tab to resize. Probably won't be large enough to print on a canvas, though.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Jul 11, 2018, 3:36 PM

found here:

largest pixel rating I could find.

https://www.shakinthesouthland.com/2014/11/27/7296721/historical-eye-of-the-tiger-clemson-south-carolina

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 11, 2018, 4:08 PM

Thanks. I just called Allen's Creations to see if they could help. Nothing I could find on internet was high enough quality to eliminate pixelation, etc. Appreciate everyone's input.

Jul 11, 2018, 3:48 PM

I always said he did push off...right after he was interfered with by the DB. There was a photo of the DB (Goodman I believe) with his head in Rods ribs right before this photo with the ball in the air. The ref did the right thing and letemplay

Jul 11, 2018, 9:55 PM

That is truly the way I saw it!
Both were using their hands improperly. Rob just used his BETTER! ??

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 11, 2018, 4:15 PM

The original is 17 x 14, it's probably as good as you'll find. The original is probably that grainy and there may not be a hi-res version out there. How much larger are you planning to go? You could bump it to 100-150 dpi and probably be ok if printed digitally.

Jul 11, 2018, 9:12 PM

Allen's Creations has access to the photo/file through the photographer who snapped the shot. They are going to help me out putting it on canvas. The photo was before the digital era...... Go Tigers!

Replies: 11
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic