Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
USA Today's take on Ohio State is interesting
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 2,085

USA Today's take on Ohio State is interesting

Nov 23, 2019, 9:27 PM

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/ncaaf/columnist/george-schroeder/2019/11/23/ohio-state-proved-point-penn-state-almost-fumbling-away-win/4286957002/

I guess our UNC game didn't have that "grit" factor

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: USA Today's take on Ohio State is interesting

Nov 23, 2019, 9:29 PM

Penn State has an “elite” coach. Unlike UNC.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Fake News

Nov 23, 2019, 9:30 PM

Redundant phrase that it is.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.”

Re: Fake News

Nov 23, 2019, 9:32 PM

“Journalists” just report facts neutrally. You are a fringe conspiracy theorist if you think the media might have an agenda, you Russian bot you.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Re: Fake News

Nov 23, 2019, 9:40 PM

I am a gender-neutral, nationality-neutral bot whose bias’ are carefully balanced by an algorithm that keeps everything neutral.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.”

Nov 23, 2019, 9:33 PM

An 18 point favorite at home that faced a backup QB for the majority of the 2nd half. "Grit" mode activated.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 23, 2019, 9:34 PM

Just like Georgia vs the U of SCAR.

I just gritted my pants***

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That's "True Grit"!***

Nov 23, 2019, 9:44 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Interesting spin. Remember, this is the same PSU team that

barely got by Pitt and got beat by Minner Soda. Now failing to cover against them is a big positive.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Replies: 9
| visibility 2,085
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic