Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
UNREAL today at The Open where 3 NFL Scouts said QB Lawrence can take Clemson
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 3,142

UNREAL today at The Open where 3 NFL Scouts said QB Lawrence can take Clemson

Jun 30, 2017, 9:47 PM

To 2 to 3 Natty Payoffs in their opinion! That Good.

Wow..just wow!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: UNREAL today at The Open where 3 NFL Scouts said QB Lawrence can take Clemson

Jun 30, 2017, 10:03 PM

No, That's great Bill!! Lol we are so blessed with so much to be Clemson fans right now because the best is yet to come and to continue to come!!

I'm so grateful that Clemsons leadership got behind Dabo and that Dabo was the man ready to run with the job and pour his all into loving our players, the school an our fans with all his heart but putting God first in trusting Him to help guide him in all His ways.

Go Tigers, the best is yet to come!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Don't tease me Bill. I'm already to excited about THIS year***

Jun 30, 2017, 10:37 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

NFL Scouts already talking Lawrence

Jun 30, 2017, 10:52 PM

Kid is still in HS too. With his physical skill set, talent, precision, leadership, I can see it.
I hear/read nothing but good things about Lawrence's character, attitude, etc. Recruiting at an all time high, will only make other top players want to come to Clemson during his time here as well.
Looking forward to great things from this kid, he's a talent. Swinney's got another classic quote for the books on this one that seems appropriate. " It's only unthinkable if you don't think it". After beating #5 GA, while we're still lingering on the subject of recruits. T.L. is going to be un-real, there is no doubt we got the best player in GA in this class, I mean the best player in the nation.
Good post Bill

Message was edited by: ATech®

Re: NFL Scouts already talking Lawrence

Jul 1, 2017, 6:00 AM

Ummmmm, he still has one more year of high school, or did I miss something. :)

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Let's meet in the middle, 1/2 year right? I mean yes

Jul 1, 2017, 8:39 AM

Another year but he's an early enrollee right?

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 1, 2017, 12:48 PM [ in reply to Re: NFL Scouts already talking Lawrence ]

I corrected, thanks.

Jul 1, 2017, 1:17 PM [ in reply to Re: NFL Scouts already talking Lawrence ]

I've been saying this for the past year clemson will have at least two natty appearances. If today were the NFL draft Lawrence would be the #1 even as a Sr in HS. I've seen him throw live about 20 times now, he's everything u want in a QB, oh and he's a great leader too! Cartersville doesn't have the best talent around him on offense and he still gets it done. Can only imagine what he can do with 4 & 5 star WR & RB's!

hahaha - suck it coots***

Jul 1, 2017, 1:19 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Re: UNREAL today at The Open where 3 NFL Scouts said QB Lawrence can take Clemson

Jul 1, 2017, 4:01 PM

any body know what the scouts said about jack Bentley at last years the opening?

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 9
| visibility 3,142
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic