Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
UCONN WBB Team
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1,532

UCONN WBB Team

Mar 22, 2016, 8:52 AM

won their 71st straight game last night. They have won their 2 NCAAWT games 101-49 & 97-51

Those stats would be impressive for the 92 Dream Team

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Best Is The Standard

Dude, it's Wimminz BBall....***

Mar 22, 2016, 8:55 AM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: UCONN WBB Team

Mar 22, 2016, 8:57 AM

he has done an incredible job with UCONN. It is amazing the run they are on. Would love to see someone knock them off but that is highly unlikely. Wonder how Geno would do in the mens side.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 22, 2016, 9:00 AM

As long as it's not lady cockeyes that does it!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 22, 2016, 8:58 AM

Who gives a #### its WBB.

March 4th 2016- "Lee won't be here 4 years from today" - Viztiz

Mar 22, 2016, 12:11 PM

I think you're missing the point ClemsonMike830 and @Clemalum07.

UCONN WBB is the ('their') 'Crimson Tide FB equivalent' when it comes to shutting up all the coots for all of us Tigers who have family, friends (yeah, I know, it shows poor judgment on my part), employees or coworkers that CONTINUALLY bring up ANYTHING they are remotely successful at.

There are two things that make me happy: A beaten '####; and a coot fan that has NOTHING to 'crow about' (y'know what I mean?).

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

Mar 22, 2016, 12:17 PM

Women's sports really suffer from a lack of parity. It's amazing how much better uconn is than even the second and third best teams in the country.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Smelley, Garcia, and Beecher are going to lead you to 4-8." - york_tiger

I was thinking the same thing yesterday. The 1 seeds make

Mar 22, 2016, 1:38 PM

the final four more often than not in WBB. There are usually 3 or 4 really good teams including UCONN, and then a big drop off

Best Is The Standard

yeah not sure why that is

Mar 22, 2016, 1:40 PM [ in reply to Re: UCONN WBB Team ]

Unc used to completely dominate women's soccer. Uconn is never even challenged. The top teams are usually the same in softball and volleyball as well

Mar 22, 2016, 4:18 PM

I don't get why some of you guys could care less about the "wimmenz" sports. If you ever have daughters who play competitive sports, you may change your tune. Honestly, they do it for the love of the game unlike the guys who at least have the dream of a big paycheck one day. I get it's not a money maker, but, it's still sports and it's fun to watch. Maybe it's because Clemson really doesn't care too much about women's sports. I love my football and baseball as much as the next guy, but, a well played softball or women's basketball game is still entertaining. UCONN may be the greatest dynasty since the UCLA men of the Wooden years.

I am no womens basketball expert, but it occurs to me

Mar 22, 2016, 4:25 PM

that there are only maybe 25-30 quality "D-1" college-age female basktball players in existence. And they mostly go to 4-5 schools. UConn, TN, Baylor, Notre Dame. Seems SCAR has replaced Duke or UNC in the "quality program" pecking order. Evereybody else just has average to below average talent.

Am I way off here?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 10
| visibility 1,532
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic