Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Two reactions this morning in the office ...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 3,630

Two reactions this morning in the office ...

Sep 21, 2020, 9:35 AM

Citadel grads - "Congratulations on your win. Y'all could have scored 100 points had you left your starters in."

Coot grad and coot fan - "Y'all couldn't even score a point in the second half ... ha, ha!"

My replies ...

"Thanks. I know y'all were down some players. I appreciate your coach not wanting to shorten the second half. The players will respect that."

"Go 'Vols! Who is this new savior-QB you have? 71-42-4"

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Is coachmac the coot fan in your office?

Sep 21, 2020, 9:36 AM

Asking for a friend

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Neither coot has a 'mac' in their names. So, maybe.***

Sep 21, 2020, 9:38 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

You don't have any friends

Sep 21, 2020, 7:48 PM [ in reply to Is coachmac the coot fan in your office? ]

except those who Dwell in the Sewer with you...

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm confused, are you saying I do or do not have

Sep 21, 2020, 11:10 PM

friends? Because the way your post started out it sounded like you were saying I don't have friends. But the second half of your post makes it sound like I do. Please clarify. TIA.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: Two reactions this morning in the office ...

Sep 21, 2020, 9:57 AM

Aight, Go Vols!, Aight.Jeremy Pruitt would be a nightmare to sit beside on a long flight. Can you say ear buds? Aight. Having said that, GO VOLS!!!

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 21, 2020, 9:57 AM

Was the coot grad washing the windows or mopping the floors?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 21, 2020, 6:40 PM

Hey, professional window cleaners can make $40 an hour. The blue collar doesn't make me a coot-kisser.

(I got down-sized from my management job in a niche market at age 50 and couldn't afford to retrain with 2 cubs still in the den. I took the best job that makes reasonable bucks quickly. Now I run my own company.)

Coot grad/fan in the office...

Sep 21, 2020, 9:59 AM

The last time those deluded goobers played el Cid, they walked off the field with an "L".

For an encore, they followed-up with a loss to App State, a team that got b!tch slapped by Marshall on Saturday.

uof6c is starting a QB who was 3 - 10 in games played at Colorado, has a bad wheel, no one at WR for him to throw to, no one at RB for him to hand the ball to, and an OL that is so bad, calling them lousy would be an insult to the word "lousy". The defense is slow, takes bad angles to the ball and can't tackle.

They tried to fire the head coach last year but couldn't afford the buyout, yet managed to raise enough money to erect a $2 million bronze chicken that looks like its running scared.

They're staring straight down the barrel at a 3 - 7 season so who cares what those ignorant inbreds say or think?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: Coot grad/fan in the office...

Sep 21, 2020, 8:45 PM

Who are their 3 wins? That’s quite generous in my book. I’d say more like 1 win. Their schedule is brutal

Why do you fall for this stuff. Just hand the gamecock

Sep 21, 2020, 10:02 AM

Grad your trashcan ...and let him go on doing his job.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Sep 21, 2020, 10:07 AM

While all this was going on, uofsc was LOSING to the Citadel. Lmao

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 21, 2020, 10:17 AM

In the past, USuC used out of conference games to pad their won-loss record. Now the out of conference teams are beating them. How low can a program go ?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: nonconference

Sep 21, 2020, 6:50 PM

Ah, that vaunted "SEC schedule."

Last year the Gamecocks went 1-3 out of conference, and 3-5 in conference.

Their winning percentage against the vaunted SEC schedule was much higher--.375 vs .250--than against their nonconference opponents.

So playing an SEC-only schedule should be easier for them, right?

Good you work in a progressive office environment...

Sep 21, 2020, 10:20 AM

where the custodian team members talk freely with management.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Both of the schools and their fans make it so easy.

Sep 21, 2020, 4:16 PM

But certainly in different ways.

the lameflops are 1-2 in their last 3 games vs the Citadel.....

Sep 21, 2020, 7:24 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

A drunk will run a STOP sign, but a stoner will wait for it to turn green.

Remind him that the citadel actually beat the coots.***

Sep 21, 2020, 7:53 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 17
| visibility 3,630
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic