Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Trumpsters, are you OK with him retweeting
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 29
| visibility 1

Trumpsters, are you OK with him retweeting

Oct 18, 2020, 8:31 PM

A conspiracy theory that Osama Bin Laden really wasn’t killed, it was a body double? I thought Republicans were pro military. Isn’t this an insult to the military? More proof that Trump only cares about himself.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Trumpsters, are you OK with him retweeting

Oct 18, 2020, 9:15 PM

whale, the US paid pakistan a billion per year to "look" for bin laden, strange he was next to one of their military bases, anything could be the truth

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 18, 2020, 9:30 PM

I have literally been in the room with a Langley consultant and seen the 3d holographic slides of his compound. They had the entire interior mapped out before stepping foot inside, and they were able to do this from 50k feet with thermal and lidar imaging from a pair of military drones simultaneously scanning it. But yeah, we blew up a perfectly good blackhawk in Pakistan, a nuclear armed nation, for no good reason.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 18, 2020, 9:40 PM

if they would have listened to the guy you are voting for, bin laden would still be alive lol

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 19, 2020, 12:23 AM

Trump thinks he is still alive.

Oct 18, 2020, 9:43 PM [ in reply to Re: Trumpsters, are you OK with him retweeting ]

Isn't that shooter from Seal Team Six still doing ovations on Fox News all the time for capping Bin Laden?

Again, just head-scratchingly strange that Trump would for no apparent reason whatsoever put such a wedge between himself and a Fox News regular...but again, Trump is claimed to have referred have massive secret contempt for those who serve in the military and has called them "sukkers" and he's also eagerly attacked every achievement Obama ever made...so, hey, maybe it's just Trump's pathological insecurity in action again?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_J._O%27Neill

Oct 18, 2020, 9:52 PM

trump can be trump, we know he is crazy and probably convinces himself his own BS, who knows. What is more disturbing is how quickly otherwise sane, rational people become intellectual cripples and throw critical thinking out the window when it comes to defending their hero. I have lived 46 years and never thought I would ever live to witness a spectacle like this.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

One of the powers a sociopath has over people is that it is

Oct 19, 2020, 4:53 PM

simply beyond the realm of belief, especially those with normal, grounded assessments of people and life in general, that someone can actually look you dead in the eye and corrupt truth to such a large extent, and so frequently. Some are desperate for the words to be true, though, but for a great many the disconnect simply can't compute, so it doesn't.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Trump....or Cheney?***

Oct 20, 2020, 10:35 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So you believe it?

Oct 19, 2020, 8:05 AM [ in reply to Re: Trumpsters, are you OK with him retweeting ]

What an incredible insult to the SEALs who took him out. Nice.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

Re: So you believe it?

Oct 19, 2020, 8:40 AM

Just a guess, but: Neither ClemsonRangers nor Trump believes it. The Trump strategy isn't concerned with expressing beliefs, principles, or basic reality. The strategy over the past 4 years (more including Trump's last campaign) is merely to sow chaos. Facts are irrelevant, beliefs are irrelevant. It's all about dispensing nonsense to confuse and aggravate the normals.

This pleases Trump's base, for reasons we can only speculate about.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Falsehood flies, and truth comes limping after it, so that when men come to be undeceived, it is too late; the jest is over, and the tale hath had its effect: like a man, who hath thought of a good repartee when the discourse is changed, or the company parted; or like a physician, who hath found out an infallible medicine, after the patient is dead.
- Jonathan Swift

And honestly...

Oct 19, 2020, 9:48 AM

That's more despicable than believing it. Believing it just = stupidity and ignorance. Doing what you described makes someone a willfully bad person.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

Oct 18, 2020, 9:55 PM

Ok. tnet deleted my last repose. Faggets.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 18, 2020, 10:28 PM

Bin Laden's niece is a Trumpster.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Millions of people on Twitter care only for themselves.

Oct 18, 2020, 10:28 PM

All narcissistic emperors of their little artificial tribes. Trump fits right in, but if another tribe doesn’t agree with what he says, then he’s the narcissistic hypocrite. If his version of the truth contradicts the set of lies someone else believes as truth, then Trump is a liar. One has to agree with something before its true in the augmented reality social media zombies exist in.

One day social media will be a virtual museum dedicated to the weakness of the human mind.

lulz..is anyone "OK" with that?

Oct 19, 2020, 12:15 AM

I doubt it. What do you want them to do?

I'm not "OK" with Biden not answering if he'll pack the courts either.

Whats my choice?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Here's what they have to do

Oct 19, 2020, 8:06 AM

For once in their #### lives, they have to come out and say this is wrong instead of defending or going quiet whenever Idiot in Chief does something like this.

resident libs have been pretty quiet about Biden

Oct 19, 2020, 8:43 AM

and his court packing antics as well.

Tribal politics, indeed.

Re: resident libs have been pretty quiet about Biden

Oct 19, 2020, 8:47 AM

How weird to analogize an Osama bin Laden conspiracy theory with Biden's refusal to commit to packing the courts.

Not to mention that Biden answered the question at the town hall, which is that the actions he takes with the Court depends on what the Republicans in power do with the Court right now.

You might not like the answer, but it's not in the same ballpark as spreading conspiracy theories.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Falsehood flies, and truth comes limping after it, so that when men come to be undeceived, it is too late; the jest is over, and the tale hath had its effect: like a man, who hath thought of a good repartee when the discourse is changed, or the company parted; or like a physician, who hath found out an infallible medicine, after the patient is dead.
- Jonathan Swift

Have they?

Oct 19, 2020, 9:40 AM [ in reply to resident libs have been pretty quiet about Biden ]

I've read several posts speaking out against court packing. Can't remember who all posted em but they weren't Trump supporters.

Our president believing dangerous conspiracy theories is much worse, IMO.

There are reforms that are better than court packing.

Oct 19, 2020, 10:27 AM

Term limits for Justices is probably the best one, and expanding the Court to 15 Justices at a rate of 2 per year could also be beneficial.

If the Democratic Party actually took control, they should consider these types of reforms. You don't even need a constitutional amendment--none of this is contrary to the Constitution.

- Jonathan Swift

Packing the court doesn't require a constitutional

Oct 19, 2020, 10:37 AM

amendment either.

That's right.

Oct 19, 2020, 10:42 AM

I didn't mean to imply otherwise, but I see how my post could have been taken that way.

- Jonathan Swift

I'm still trying to determine what you listen to when POTUS

Oct 19, 2020, 10:35 AM [ in reply to Have they? ]

tweets or says something.

Most of the anti-Trumpers in here call him a dumb liar ad infinitum, but seemingly hang on his every word.

Which is it? Is he a dumb liar, or do you believe what he says to the point you are worried about it?

Re: I'm still trying to determine what you listen to when POTUS

Oct 19, 2020, 10:47 AM

He is an inept sociopath, who lies constantly, and who has a cult-like following, who believes his bull. It's dangerous for a country. He is the leader of the most powerful nation in the world, of course people listen to what he says.

I only disagree with how dangerous it is for the country.

Oct 19, 2020, 11:09 AM

He's been in office for 4 years and nothing is any different now than it was 4 years (save for pandemic issues), except that at least on paper, I'm worth a lot more money.

But that doesn't really address what folks believe vs what they don't believe. Seemingly in here its like Lucy pulling the football away when Charlie Brown goes to kick it. Folks all know Trump is a liar, but yet they hold stock in what he says. Every. Time.

Re: I'm still trying to determine what you listen to when POTUS

Oct 20, 2020, 10:31 AM [ in reply to I'm still trying to determine what you listen to when POTUS ]

Well, a person can be a dumb liar in some circumstances, and be an idiot who believes dangerous conspiracies in another. What about the town hall, his Twitter, and his conspiracy theories that he pushes are not clear?

I'm a little puzzled by your attempt to defend him on this. Doesn't make much sense.

No...no I don't like the President

Oct 19, 2020, 10:52 AM

retweeting stupid stuff like that. But I also don't like a mentally impaired career politician who has made a devils bargain with radical Marxists who intend to destroy our Constitutional Republic by packing the supreme court, eroding or eliminating our 2nd amendment rights, getting rid of the electoral college, and turning the country into a collectivist tyranny that crushes our individual liberty. Nor do I like a career politician who has gotten rich by selling access to his public office through his relatives; particularly when that access is being bought by foreign companies and communist nations.

So in the big scheme of things, I can roll my eyes at stupid innocuous tweets that do no harm to the Constitution or the very foundations of our country. But I do have a harder time looking past real power grabs through Marxist inspired policies that will destroy our Constitutional Republic.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I hadn't seen that tweet, but based on what you posted, my

Oct 19, 2020, 10:53 AM

answer is "no".

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

S??? ????? ???? ??? ??????? ?????? ???? ??? ??????,
S??? ????? ?? ?? ???????? ???? ? ??????? ??? ????? ?????..

NO, I hate the re-tweets

Oct 19, 2020, 4:37 PM

Why does he do that? Stupid...it does not help his cause.

Replies: 29
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic