Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Of course Dems would love to wreck
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 658

Of course Dems would love to wreck

Jul 20, 2020, 12:06 PM

The economy ... for 2 reasons

1. Beat Trump
2. If they win in November, the economic bar is set so low for the years 2021 - 2024, that they would have to be totally incompetent not to get some improvement

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^^^^^^^^^^^TRUTEH^^^^^^^^^^^^^***

Jul 20, 2020, 12:07 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Falsehood flies, and truth comes limping after it, so that when men come to be undeceived, it is too late; the jest is over, and the tale hath had its effect: like a man, who hath thought of a good repartee when the discourse is changed, or the company parted; or like a physician, who hath found out an infallible medicine, after the patient is dead.
- Jonathan Swift

Trump will lose bigly no matter what the economy does.

Jul 20, 2020, 12:22 PM

That ship has loooooong sailed. I hope the GOP finds the will to purge itself of all its trumply inclinations and get back to being a real party, instead of a reality TV party.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Let's say Biden wins bigly

Jul 20, 2020, 12:25 PM

Are you going to be satisfied to have his VP (whomever that will be) as our POTUS, and another non elected person who is chosen by congress as our VPOTUS?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sure. There are no Sara Palin types on the list

Jul 20, 2020, 12:37 PM

and all of them are vastly more qualified than Trump. Whoever it is, there is no plan to turn the US into some rich people's idea of a communist dystopia, it's a repair job. Got put the CIA, FBI, DOJ, and the State Dept. back together for starters. It is not a one man job, it's gonna take a lot of people, Republicans and Democrats, to forge a functioning government.

And if you're honest, Joe isn't any more senile than Trump, and he has a better hold on reality. If he gets to where he can't function effectively in office, he'd be the first to say so and step aside.

um doubt it

Jul 20, 2020, 1:49 PM

"he'd be the first to say so and step aside"

that is not how politicians work

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!!

Re: Trump will lose bigly no matter what the economy does.

Jul 20, 2020, 12:32 PM [ in reply to Trump will lose bigly no matter what the economy does. ]

you might be right. There are alot of people who dislike Trump and they are
very vocal about it.

But there is also a large very silent bloc that absolutely hate what the
Dems stand for and the policies they are trying to achieve.

I've already got my popcorn sitting by the microwave and my .45auto loaded
This is either gonna be entertaining or deadly in America depending on
which candidiate is elected.

After this election is over...
if Trump wins....riots
if Biden wins...bye bye America as we know it

This is the reality TV show thinking that has infected

Jul 20, 2020, 12:40 PM

conservatives. It's Trumpy. The world won't end, zombies aren't coming for you in your home, blah, blah. Life will continue. Hopefully, faithful servant leaders will emerge in the GOP and participate post Trump.

In my job I have access to data that says otherwise.

Jul 20, 2020, 1:25 PM [ in reply to Trump will lose bigly no matter what the economy does. ]

It isn't polling data, but seems to be a pretty effective predictor.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."

"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."

Let them dream in their fantasy bubble happy place.

Jul 20, 2020, 3:14 PM

But it’s really not very happy in there.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Coronavirus & Trump’s response have determined the state

Jul 20, 2020, 12:25 PM

of the economy going into the election. 1st resolve or at least stabilize the public health concerns and then work to restore consumer confidence _ which will entail convincing many folks that are risk averse.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Of course Dems would love to wreck

Jul 20, 2020, 1:42 PM

Kind of like when Obama came in after the W catastrophe. No wonder the stock market almost tripled under his watch and that he created more jobs in his last 3 years than Trump created in his first 3 years. All we could do was go up after W.

Replies: 11
| visibility 658
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic