Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Trump thinks the Republican Party is a racist Southern party
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 862

Trump thinks the Republican Party is a racist Southern party

Jun 11, 2020, 4:18 PM

With these almost daily appeals to white supremacy, has Trump lost touch with his base, or is his finger on the pulse?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Links?***

Jun 11, 2020, 4:21 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Links?***

Jun 11, 2020, 4:43 PM

I never sausage a compelling argument.***

Jun 11, 2020, 5:56 PM

Re: Trump thinks the Republican Party is a racist Southern party

Jun 11, 2020, 4:22 PM

Re: Trump thinks the Republican Party is a racist Southern party

Jun 11, 2020, 4:25 PM

Personally, I think the democrats are the racist party that panders for a vote from their slave / working base ( of which they care little about) and urban elitists and the Republican Party has become the Corporatist Party that looks down their nose at everyone.

Both suck in my opinion.

I'm bettin your the biggest racist on this board

Jun 11, 2020, 4:39 PM

most libs are the biggest racists alive, behind closed doors. That seems to fit you perfectly. The closet racist

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

How often are you behind closed doors with liberals?***

Jun 11, 2020, 4:50 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Kinky***

Jun 11, 2020, 5:00 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Falsehood flies, and truth comes limping after it, so that when men come to be undeceived, it is too late; the jest is over, and the tale hath had its effect: like a man, who hath thought of a good repartee when the discourse is changed, or the company parted; or like a physician, who hath found out an infallible medicine, after the patient is dead.
- Jonathan Swift

Towards whom?***

Jun 11, 2020, 4:59 PM [ in reply to I'm bettin your the biggest racist on this board ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Link?***

Jun 11, 2020, 5:02 PM [ in reply to I'm bettin your the biggest racist on this board ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Where is everybody here at currently?

Jun 11, 2020, 5:11 PM

I’m in upstate SC. I assume it’s considered pretty southern. I’ve been here my whole life...too close to Clemson to wanna move. But not once, ever, have I been invited to a Klan gathering or have even overheard such a thing. I’ve never seen white people, out in force, committing racist acts toward any race. I guess that’s why the term systemic racism exists....because people can’t quite put their finger on any one racist individual or faction (other than KKK of course). I’m sure it exists, but as much as it’s talked about, you’d think Klan meetings and ‘white-only’ gatherings are around every corner. It like someone just has to say ‘execute order 66’ and they’ll come out of the woodwork...not seeing that personally.

Why is he focused on the Confederacy and white supremacist

Jun 11, 2020, 5:21 PM

shrines, emblems and base names remaining in place in so many of his public statements? Who is he appealing to there? Isn't the Confederacy primarily a Southern thing?

Clearly the majority of police brutality is happening in

Jun 11, 2020, 5:24 PM

Southern cities, and not in the North where white people were willing to die for the slaves' rights 150 years ago.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Racism exists all over the nation, but the Confederacy and

Jun 11, 2020, 5:28 PM

slavery were primarily Southern institutions.

Re: Racism exists all over the nation, but the Confederacy and

Jun 11, 2020, 6:32 PM

NJ didnt outlaw slavery until 1865

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Why is he focused on the Confederacy and white supremacist

Jun 11, 2020, 5:29 PM [ in reply to Why is he focused on the Confederacy and white supremacist ]

Personally, I think the whole renaming issue is a slippery slope. I think most people have no clue about any relation to confederate history or white supremacy until someone comes along and whispers it in their ear. Then suddenly the name becomes harmful and a symbol for something long forgotten. There are so many things, and not just names, that would need to be protested. Didn’t the Volkswagen Beetle get it’s design from Hitler? I mean where does it end? I think each challenge to a name, monument, or a statue is mini battle made to look like a war.

I've lived in the South for 40 years, SC, Ga, and NC for the

Jun 11, 2020, 5:21 PM [ in reply to Where is everybody here at currently? ]

last 30. I've never seen a KKK person except on TV. I've never seen overt racism either. If I did, like most Americans, I would stick up for what is right.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 17
| visibility 862
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic